PDA

View Full Version : Tarrasque + 17 Templates [3.5e]

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 02:22 AM
This isn't technically homebrew since it uses purely 1st party stuff but it definitely wasn't intended by WoTC.

Ultimate Tarrasque
Colossal Outsider (Psionic)
HD 107d12+8025 (9309 hp)
Speed 180 ft. (36 squares); Climb 180 ft., Fly 240 ft. (Perfect)
Init: +27
AC 132; touch 55; flat-footed 109 (-8 size, +23 Dex, +77 natural, +12 insight, +12 luck, +6 deflection)
BAB +63; Grp +135
Attack Bite +159 melee (4d8+76/18–20/x3)
Full-Attack 30 Bites +159 melee (6d8+76/18–20/x3) and 31 horns +159 melee (2d6+47) and 2 claws +159 melee (2d8+47) and tail slap +159 melee (4d8+47)
Space 30 ft.; Reach 20 ft.
Special Attacks Annihilator, aspect of earth, augmented critical, breath weapon, feed, frightful presence, improved grab, pull of earth, rend (4d8+93), rush, spell-like abilities, smite chaos, smite good, swallow whole, true strike
Special Qualities Alternate form, carapace, damage reduction 15/epic, darkvison 90ft., eldritch, eternal servant, evasion, fast healing 5, immunity to acid, cold, electricity, fire, sonic, paralysis, polymorphing, fear, flanked, sleep, petrification, poison, disease, energy drain, and ability damage, low-light vision, perfect life, power resistance 58, protected, regeneration 40, scent, shadow blend, spell absorption, spell resistance 535, tainted constriction, tremorsense 60 ft., water breathing
Saves Fort +118 Ref +78 Will +66
Abilities Str 122, Dex 56, Con 136, Int 28, Wis 45, Cha 41
Skills Appraise +58, Autohypnosis +66, Balance +72, Bluff +64, Climb +105, Decipher Script +58, Diplomacy +64, Escape Artist +72, Hide +56, Intimidate +67, Jump +105, Knowledge (All 11) +58, Listen +134, Move Silently +78, Search +116, Sense Motive +66, Spellcraft +58, Spot +140, Swim +105, Tumble +72, Use Magic Device +64
Feats Alertness, Armour Skinb, Awesome Blow, Blind Fight, Blinding Speed (3), Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Epic Leadership, Epic Toughness (13), Great Cleave, Leadership, Legendary Commander, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Initiative, Improved Multitattackb, Iron Will, Power Attack, Toughness (6)
Environment Any
Organization Apocalypse (Unique Creature)
Challenge Rating 79 (According to templates)
Treasure None
Alignment Always Lawful Evil
Advancement 107-165 HD (Colossal), 166-214 HD (Enormous), 215-267 HD (Immense), 268-321 HD (Behemothic)
Level Adjustment No. Just no.

This nigh unstoppable beast was the first thing in existance, the bastard child of the earth deity. From its slumber a planet was born, and legend says that when it awakens the planet shall cease to be.

The ultimate tarrasque is 70 feet long and 50 feet tall, and it weighs about 130 tons. The ultimate tarrasque can speak and understand every language, though it rarely communicates with its prey.

Combat
The ultimate tarrasque’s natural weapons are treated as epic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
Alternate Form (Su): As a standard action, an ultimate tarrasque can take the form of a grotesque, tentacled mass of darkness and flesh. Despite the alien appearance, its abilities remain unchanged. Other creatures receive a –14 morale penalty on their attack rolls against the tarrasque when it is in this alternate form.
While in this form it's normal natural attacks are replaced by the following:
27 Tentacle rakes +148 (2d8+56).
Annihilator: Each ultimate tarrasque gains a +25 luck bonus to attack rolls, a +15 insight bonus to attack rolls, and a +20 luck bonus to all damage rolls for melee attacks. Also it is not affected by the miss chance that applies to attacks against a concealed target.
Aspect of Earth (Su): The ultimate tarrasque can use a swift action to summon an elder earth elemental known as the Aspect. The aspect attacks the tarrasques foes and serves it to the best of its ability. The tarrasque can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions.
The aspect remains with the tarrasque unless dismissed (a standard action) or killed. If the aspect is slain, it can be summoned again after 24 hours, fully healed.
Augmented Critical (Ex): The tarrasque’s bite threatens a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 18–20, dealing triple damage on a successful critical hit.
Breath Weapon (Su): The ultimate tarrasque possesses a cone-shaped breath weapon with the range 30 ft. This breath weapon deals 3d8 points of fire and 3d8 points of sonic damage. A successful Reflex save (DC 121) reduces damage by half.
Note that because of it’s thirty heads; when the breath weapon is used, it uses the breath weapon thirty times at once. Each of these cones can aim in different directions. This breath weapon can be used only once per day.
Carapace (Ex): The tarrasque’s armorlike carapace is exceptionally tough and highly reflective, deflecting all rays, lines, cones, and even magic missile spells. There is a 43% chance of reflecting any such effect back at the caster; otherwise, it is merely negated. Check for reflection before rolling to overcome the creature’s spell resistance.
Earthbound: With each movement of the ultimate tarrasque, dust falls from its form. Also, while it is asleep earth and minerals grow from the ultimate tarrasques body at a rate of one cubic foot per six years of sleep.
Eldritch (Su): The ultimate tarrasque cannot be detected remotely through scrying, remote viewing, or other means of divination. In addition, the ultimate tarrasque constantly has 20% concealment.
Eternal Servant (Su): The ultimate tarrasque enjoy the continual benefit of an unseen servant, as the spell. If dissipated by 6 or more points of damage from an area attack, or if it ceases to exist by moving more than 35 feet away from you, the servant re-forms 1 round later in any square adjacent to the tarrasque.
Feed (Su): When an ultimate tarrasque slays a humanoid opponent, it can feed on the corpse, devouring both flesh and life force. For every 8 HD the tarrasque consumes, it gains one hit die. The tarrasque can delay in feeding for up to one day per HD it has; after that time the humanoids life force is beyond its reach. Feeding destroys the victim’s body and prevents any form of raising or resurrection that requires part of the corpse. There is a 50% chance that a wish, miracle, or true resurrection spell can restore a devoured victim to life. Check once for each destroyed creature. If the check fails, the creature cannot be brought back to life by mortal magic.
Frightful Presence (Su): The tarrasque can inspire terror by charging or attacking. Affected creatures must succeed on a DC 78 Will save or become shaken, remaining in that condition as long as they remain with 60 feet of the tarrasque. The save DC is Charisma-based.
Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, the tarrasque must hit a Huge or smaller opponent with its bite attack or a gargantuan or smaller opponent with its tentacle rake. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it establishes a hold and can try to swallow the foe the following round.
Multiheaded (Ex): Having a redundant head makes the ultimate tarrasque more able to survive otherwise lethal attacks. Thus, a vorpal blade would have to remove all heads to have its usual effect. Severing a head requires hitting the tarrasque’s neck (same AC as normal) with a slashing weapon and dealing 310 points of damage. (The player must declare an attack against the neck just before making the attack roll.) The severed head dies, and a natural reflex seals the neck shut to prevent further blood loss. The tarrasque can no longer attack with the severed head but takes no other penalties.
Naturally Psionic: Ultimate tarrasque have 1 power point.
Perfect Life: An ultimate tarrasque always has maximum hit points. They also gain an additional 12 hit points per HD.
Psi Like Abilities: 3/Day – Defensive precognition, empty mind, intellect fortress, mind thrust. Caster level 15th. 1/Day – Aversion, body adjustment, brain lock, energy current, fission, force screen, psionic blast, psionic dominate, psionic teleport, psychic crush, tower of iron will, ultrablast. Manifester Level 48. The save DCs are charisma-based.
Protected: The ultimate tarrasque possesses a +12 insight bonus to AC and a +12 luck bonus to AC. They also gain a +10 insight bonus to all saves and a +2 luck bonus to all saves.
Pull of Earth (Su): As a move action, once per day, the ultimate tarrasque can make all flying creatures within 60 ft. be forced 30 ft. towards the ground. A successful fortitude save (DC 126), negates this. The DC is constitution based.
Regeneration (Ex): No form of attack deals lethal damage to the ultimate tarrasque. The tarrasque regenerates even if it fails a saving throw against a disintegrate spell or a death effect. If the tarrasque fails its save against a spell or effect that would kill it instantly (such as those mentioned above), the spell or effect instead deals nonlethal damage equal to the creature’s full normal hit points +10 (or 9319 hp). The tarrasque is immune to effects that produce incurable or bleeding wounds, such as mummy rot, a sword with the wounding special ability, or a clay golem’s cursed wound ability.
The tarrasque can be slain only by raising its nonlethal damage total to its full normal hit points +10 (or 9319 hit points) and using a wish or miracle spell to keep it dead.
If the tarrasque loses a limb or body part, the lost portion regrows in 1d6 minutes (the detached piece dies and decays normally). The creature can reattach the severed member instantly by holding it to the stump.
Rush (Ex): Once per minute, the ultimate tarrasque can move at a speed of 150 feet.
Spell Absorption (Su): Whenever a spell fails to penetrate an ultimate tarrasque’s spell resistance, the tarrasque gains one of the following benefits, chosen at the time that the spell resolves.
Might: The tarrasque gains a +4 enhancement bonus to Strength for 1 minute.
Agility: The tarrasque gains a +4 enhancement bonus to Dexterity for 1 minute.
Endurance: The tarrasque gains a +4 enhancement bonus to Constitution for 1 minute.
Life: The tarrasque gains temporary hit points equal to 5 x the level of the failed spell.
Speed: The tarrasque base speed increases by a number of feet equal to 5 x the level of the failed spell.
Shadow Blend (Su): In any conditions other than full daylight, an ultimate tarrasque can disappear into the shadows, giving it total concealment. Artificial illumination, even a light or continual flame spell, does not negate this ability, but a daylight spell will.
Spell Like Abilities: 3/Day – greater dispel magic, haste, see invisibility. Caster Level 15th. 1/Day – cause fear, mirror image. Caster Level 20th. At-Will – invisibility (self only). Caster Level 26th. 1/Day – planar ally, plane shift (To and from Shadow Plane only). Caster level 30th. At-Will – blur, dimension door, shield, unhallow. 1/Day – timestop. Caster level 35th. 3/Day – quickened persistent still deathward, persistant shapechange, quickened silent still wish. Caster level 45th. 3/Day – darkness, poison, unholy aura. 1/Day – blasphemy, contagion, desecrate, destruction, earthquake, elemental swarm (earth spell only), horrid wilting, iron body, magic stone, planeshift, spike stone, soften earth and stone, stone shape, stone skin, summon monster IX (fiends only), unhallow, unholy blight, wall of stone. Caster level 122th. All save DCs are charisma-based.
Smite Chaos (Su): Once per day an ultimate tarrasque can make a normal attack to an deal additional 20 damage against a chaotic opponent.
Smite Good (Su): Once per day an ultimate tarrasque can make a normal attack to an deal additional 20 damage against a good opponent.
Swallow Whole (Ex): The ultimate tarrasque can try to swallow a grabbed opponent of Huge or smaller size by making a successful grapple check. Once inside, the opponent takes 3d8+21 points of crushing damage plus 3d8+6 points of acid damage per round from the tarrasque’s digestive juices. A swallowed creature can cut its way out by dealing 50 points of damage to the tarrasque’s digestive tract (AC 25). Once the creature exits, muscular action closes the hole; another swallowed opponent must cut its own way out. The tarrasque’s gullet can hold 2 Huge, 8 Large, 32 Medium, 128 Small, or 512 Tiny or smaller creatures.
Tainted Constriction (Ex): Once the ultimate tarrasque has hold of an opponent, each successful grapple check it makes during subsequent rounds permanently drains 2d4+13 points of Consitution. At the same time, the tarrasque regains 10 lost hit points.
True Strike (Su): Once per day, an ultimate tarrasque can gain a +20 insight bonus on a single attack roll. In addition, the tarrasque suffers no miss chance against a target that has concealment or total concealment when making this attack.
Water Breathing (Sp): Ultimate tarrasque can breathe underwater as if constantly affected by the Water Breathing spell.
Skills: The ultimate tarrasque has a +66 racial bonus on Listen, + 58 racial bonus to search checks, +72 racial bonus to Spot checks, a +6 racial bonus to move silently checks, +2 racial bonus to intimidate checks, and a +10 competence bonus to all skill checks.

For reference here is the list of templates used to create the ultimate tarrasque:
1. Shadow Creature
2. Anarchic Creature
3. Phrenic Creature
4. Beast of Xvim
5. Draconic Creature
6. Half-Troll
7. Winged Creature
8. Insectile Creature
9. Spellwarped
10. Half-Pyroclastic Dragon
11. Half-Earth Elemental
12. Psuedonatural Creature
13. Half Fiend
14. Monster of Legacy
15. God-Blooded
16. Paragon Creature
17. Multiheaded

Devronq
2013-04-16, 02:46 AM
just one question what does the dc mean here

Breath Weapon (Su): The ultimate tarrasque possesses a cone-shaped breath weapon with the range 30 ft. This breath weapon deals 3d8 points of fire and 3d8 points of sonic damage. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 116) reduces damage by half.

Is the Dc 10 or is it 10,116? or is this a typo?

LordErebus12
2013-04-16, 02:51 AM

Breath Weapon (Su): The ultimate tarrasque possesses a cone-shaped breath weapon with the range 30 ft. This breath weapon deals 3d8 points of fire and 3d8 points of sonic damage. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 116) reduces damage by half.

most likely 116, im guessing.

Im assuming this massively OP beast has a reason for existing?

Eternal Servant needs to be bolded

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 02:52 AM
Why not change the feats around so that it has Improved Toughness at 1st HD? :smallamused:

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 03:09 AM

That was a typo from when I did 10 + 1/2 HD + Constitution modifier. Fixed.

Boredom. :smallbiggrin:

Eternal Servant needs to be bolded
Fixed.

Why not change the feats around so that it has Improved Toughness at 1st HD? :smallamused:
Same reason I put basically all it's extra feats into Epic Toughness. I was too lazy to go through and find decent options for its feats.

EDIT: Also here is the list of templates I added
1. Shadow Creature
2. Anarchic Creature
3. Phrenic Creature
4. Beast of Xvim
5. Draconic Creature
6. Half-Troll
7. Winged Creature
8. Insectile Creature
9. Spellwarped
10. Half-Pyroclastic Dragon
11. Psuedonatural Creature
12. Half-Earth Elemental
13. Half Fiend
14. Monster of Legacy
15. God-Blooded
16. Paragon Creature
17. Multiheaded

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 03:24 AM
I'm going to be blunt. I want to use this. I want it to be optimized, I want it to kill everything it encounters and I want it to include Gramarie. :smallamused:

Emperor Ing
2013-04-16, 03:30 AM
I'm going to be blunt. I want to use this. I want it to be optimized, I want it to kill everything it encounters and I want it to include Gramarie. :smallamused:

Give it 10 levels in Gramarist and see the reaction on your player's face when they realize that mysterious evil technomancer they've been chasing down throughout the campaign...well...their ability to make gadgets is the least of the player's concern let's just say :smallwink:

Also I love it's level adjustment. I looked over the creature again and I have to say it's one of the most well-thought-out level adjustments i've ever seen given to a creature.

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 03:35 AM
It's great when 3/Day Quickened Silent Still Wish at Caster level 45th isn't optimized. :smallamused:

As for Gramarie, this was created by only adding in rule legal templates. For it to work with homebrew systems I'd have to actually add in some homebrew.

EDIT:

Also I love it's level adjustment. I looked over the creature again and I have to say it's one of the most well-thought-out level adjustments i've ever seen given to a creature.
:smallbiggrin:

Deepbluediver
2013-04-16, 08:46 AM
Same reason I put basically all it's extra feats into Epic Toughness. I was too lazy to go through and find decent options for its feats.

Well, lets start going through and coming up with ideas then:

Since it's already got Dodge, what do people think about Mobility>Spring Attack>Bounding Assault>Rapid Blitz, and/or Flyby Attack, so it can kill more people while on the move?

Also, does it qualify for Leadership?

Edit: NVM you already covered that.

JoshuaZ
2013-04-16, 09:04 AM
Maybe swap out some of the extra epic toughness feats with some incarnum feats? Also since it is naturally psionic, there may be a few fun options there. Ghost attack would help deal with incorpoeal foes. Up the Walls would just be funny.

Edit: Other possible fun Templates: "Dark" from ToM, Half-Farspawn from LoM,

Eldan
2013-04-16, 09:10 AM
I've built a similar one once, but simpler. The Scion of Eternal Night was a Chameleonic Shadow Wendigo Tarrasque. And a few other templates I forgot.

Amazingly stealthy, really.

Razanir
2013-04-16, 09:20 AM
1) Why?!
2) It's a unique creature. I think you can say "the" instead of "an"
2a) There is only one of these, right?
3) Seriously, why?!

Deepbluediver
2013-04-16, 09:21 AM
Maybe swap out some of the extra epic toughness feats with some incarnum feats? Also since it is naturally psionic, there may be a few fun options there. Ghost attack would help deal with incorpoeal foes. Up the Walls would just be funny.

Ooh, good ideas!

That got me thinking, with the Martial Study feat from ToB, could our Ultimate T learn Maneuvers?
And if so, which 3 should he take?

Vadskye
2013-04-16, 02:55 PM
You used the wrong Pseudonatural template! How can you expect him to survive without SR 535?

Also, this is my favorite thing about the entire monster:

Naturally Psionic: Ultimate tarrasque have 1 power point
1 power point. You actually bothered to keep track of that. Thank you.

Razanir
2013-04-16, 03:06 PM

At a minimum, it needs Psionic Fist, Unavoidable Strike and Up The Walls

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 03:15 PM
Ooh, good ideas!

That got me thinking, with the Martial Study feat from ToB, could our Ultimate T learn Maneuvers?

Obviously Stone Dragon... the entire school :smallcool:

LordErebus12
2013-04-16, 04:03 PM

but what weapon to use...

Seerow
2013-04-16, 04:11 PM
Level Adjustment No. Just no.

Why? I'd call it a solid LA+0.

It's got a lot of cool abilities, but with 107 racial hit dice, you need to be 108 to play one... and if you're playing a campaign that high a level, I say let them have it. Can't possibly be worse than a level 108 wizard.

137beth
2013-04-16, 04:19 PM

I'm going to point out that for CR 71, this is not at all overpowered. Remember, WBL increases exponentially at epic levels, while magic item cost increases only quadratically, so with magic items that are anywhere near decent this should be quite easy. Most of the templates give is SAs or SLAs which it can't use all of in a single battle, so they vastly overestimate the CR.

JoshuaZ
2013-04-16, 06:44 PM
I'm going to point out that for CR 71, this is not at all overpowered. Remember, WBL increases exponentially at epic levels, while magic item cost increases only quadratically, so with magic items that are anywhere near decent this should be quite easy. Most of the templates give is SAs or SLAs which it can't use all of in a single battle, so they vastly overestimate the CR.

I have to agree. This is pretty awful but the effective CR in terms of an actual party is probably not nearly as insane if given as is, a low epic party might be able to take this out with planning. The real issue is the Feed ability, which if it gets a chance to use before the PCs get to it could make it a lot stronger, since more hit die mean more feats, which means more fun.

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 07:05 PM
We probably should scrap all of the feats (Except the leadership line) and decide its feats from the ground up. Especially

I wanted to add Half-Farspawn but I couldn't get it to work with the order considering you can't enter it as an outsider.
As for Dark....
Damn it I forgot a book. :smallmad:

I've built a similar one once, but simpler. The Scion of Eternal Night was a Chameleonic Shadow Wendigo Tarrasque. And a few other templates I forgot.

Amazingly stealthy, really.
I don't have rules for any of those templates except for Shadow. Also, this guy is ridiculously good at stealth, better at other things but still.

1) Why?!
2) It's a unique creature. I think you can say "the" instead of "an"
2a) There is only one of these, right?
3) Seriously, why?!
1&3) :smallbiggrin:
2) I orginally planned for their to be multiple, and a group of them being called an apocalypse.
2a) So far....

Ooh, good ideas!

Which ones is actually a hard question, basically all of the seem too weak to have a decent enough effect in combat to waste a standard or full-round action.

You used the wrong Pseudonatural template! How can you expect him to survive without SR 535?
I forgot there were 2. :smallredface:
Though... I can quickly fix that.

Also, this is my favorite thing about the entire monster:

1 power point. You actually bothered to keep track of that. Thank you.
:smallbiggrin:

At a minimum, it needs Psionic Fist, Unavoidable Strike and Up The Walls
Psionic Fist only adds 2d6 damage, is it really worth it?
Unavoidable Strike, nevermind Psionic Fist is a prerequiste of awesome.
Up the Walls, it already has a Fly speed of 120 ft. with perfect maneoverability...

You can only take the feat 3 times.

Why? I'd call it a solid LA+0.

It's got a lot of cool abilities, but with 107 racial hit dice, you need to be 108 to play one... and if you're playing a campaign that high a level, I say let them have it. Can't possibly be worse than a level 108 wizard.
It's sad that that's true.

I'm going to check tribbles CR calculator to see if 71 is even right.

Deepbluediver
2013-04-16, 07:05 PM

Yeah, the problem is, you can only take that feat 3 times.

WotC could easily have said something like "you can only take this feat once for every 6 or 7 HD" and had the same cap for most players, but they instead went with the "carved in stone" route, and so now even if the avatar of Bahumat himself started taking this feat, he could only every learn it a max of 3 times, ever.

(Ok, I get the point that if you want more maneuvers than that it probably makes sense to just take class levels, but from a design perspective, it doesn't answer the "WHY?!?")

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 09:32 PM
Yeah, the problem is, you can only take that feat 3 times.

I know this. It was a reference to this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218055). :smalltongue:

We probably should scrap all of the feats (Except the leadership line) and decide its feats from the ground up.

I agree with this, I agree with this so hard. So theorycraft on feats for improving the Tarrasque? :smallamused:

1&3) :smallbiggrin:
2) I orginally planned for their to be multiple, and a group of them being called an apocalypse.
2a) So far....

Milo... What are you doing? Milo... Stahp! :smallfrown:

On a serious note, we can tots turn this into a Homebrew using preset rules (shut up, I know what I said!) :smallbiggrin:

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 10:02 PM
I know this. It was a reference to this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218055). :smalltongue:
That homebrew was one of the reasons I did this. :smallbiggrin:

I agree with this, I agree with this so hard. So theorycraft on feats for improving the Tarrasque? :smallamused:
Ok, it gets 36 feats by default plus: Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Improved Multiattack, and one other feat as bonus feats.

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 10:18 PM
Ok, it gets 36 feats by default plus: Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Improved Multiattack, and one other feat as bonus feats.

First feat must be Improved Toughness :smallamused:

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 10:24 PM

B. Combat Reflexes
B. Improved Initiative
B. Improved Multiattack
B. Inhuman Reach
1. Improved Toughness
2. Mage Slayer
3. Blind Fight
4. Pierce Magical Concealment
5. Martial Study (?)
6. Martial Study (?)
7. Martial Study (?)
8. Dodge
9. Mobility
10. Flyby Attack
11. Spring Attack
12. Flyby Attack
13. Improved Flyby Attack
14. Power Attack
15. Cleave
16. Great Cleave
34. Leadership
35. Epic Leadership
36. Legendary Commander

DaedalusMkV
2013-04-16, 10:39 PM

Don't forget Mage Slayer, Blind Fight and Pierce Magical Concealment. Allowing Miss Chances to screw up his Full Attack is simply unacceptable... Grab Willing Deformity (Tall), Aberrant Blood and Inhuman Reach to extend the range on that Full Attack and perhaps make Whirlwind Attack more useful.

We're gonna need to get some serious Incarnum going, too...

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 10:51 PM
Don't forget Mage Slayer, Blind Fight and Pierce Magical Concealment. Allowing Miss Chances to screw up his Full Attack is simply unacceptable... Grab Willing Deformity (Tall), Aberrant Blood and Inhuman Reach to extend the range on that Full Attack and perhaps make Whirlwind Attack more useful.

This... This... All of this...

Martial Study 3 times for 3 Maneuvers along with Martial Stance (obviously after 34th HD for Initiator level 17th) to gain stances and the like :smallwink:

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 10:54 PM
Don't forget Mage Slayer
Doesn't that lower it's caster level?

Blind Fight and Pierce Magical Concealment. Allowing Miss Chances to screw up his Full Attack is simply unacceptable...
Annihilator: Each ultimate tarrasque gains a +25 luck bonus to attack rolls, a +15 insight bonus to attack rolls, and a +20 luck bonus to all damage rolls for melee attacks. Also it is not affected by the miss chance that applies to attacks against a concealed target.

Grab Willing Deformity (Tall),
+3 to intimidate isn't really worth a feat...

Aberrant Blood and Inhuman Reach to extend the range on that Full Attack and perhaps make Whirlwind Attack more useful.
That would work, though that would force the extra bonus feat to be aberrant blood.

136 Con + Incarnum :smallbiggrin:

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 10:57 PM

Only if he casts spells (which he doesn't).

Alright, that is neat :smalltongue:

+3 to intimidate isn't really worth a feat...

It is for the additional reach.

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 11:03 PM
Spell-Like abilities.

Could get Inhuman reach as the bonus feat, as bonus feats bypass prerequistes. Saves spots for other stuff as well.

Arcanist
2013-04-16, 11:10 PM
Spell-Like abilities.

Okay that makes sense. With the Ultimate Tarrasque's Colossal+++ reach it can assure that a majority of enemies will be within his reach and thus unable to cast defensively and invoke attacks of opportunity that can lead to fatal scenarios for them.

Could get Inhuman reach as the bonus feat, as bonus feats bypass prerequistes. Saves spots for other stuff as well.

This works.

DaedalusMkV
2013-04-16, 11:13 PM

The question you should be asking is not "Doesn't that lower the CL for its SLAs", but rather "If I lower the CL for its SLAs, will it care?" Note that none of the SLAs this thing will be using in combat care in the slightest about their CL except in the case of Spell Resistance, and given the CR on this thing it was only going to be passing that with its CL=HD abilities, which will still be passing with a piddly -8 on them. Who cares.

Remember, Pierce Magical Concealment applies to all Miss Chances generated by spells and spell-like abilities. This isn't overlap, it's synergy. Between Annihilator and PMC, the Ultimate Tarrasque would ignore all Miss Chances save those generated by Supernatural Abilities which are not based on Concealment. Good luck getting a Miss Chance as a PC!
[/QUOTE]

Also to Spell-like Abilities, though, once again, we don't care about that particular 'downside'.

Yeah, exactly. We're burning four of our Feats on 10 extra feet of Reach, because why not.

Razanir
2013-04-16, 11:18 PM
Psionic Fist only adds 2d6 damage, is it really worth it?
Unavoidable Strike, nevermind Psionic Fist is a prerequiste of awesome.

Remember. Prerequisite of awesome

Milo v3
2013-04-16, 11:22 PM
The question you should be asking is not "Doesn't that lower the CL for its SLAs", but rather "If I lower the CL for its SLAs, will it care?" Note that none of the SLAs this thing will be using in combat care in the slightest about their CL except in the case of Spell Resistance, and given the CR on this thing it was only going to be passing that with its CL=HD abilities, which will still be passing with a piddly -8 on them. Who cares.
I guess.

Remember, Pierce Magical Concealment applies to all Miss Chances generated by spells and spell-like abilities. This isn't overlap, it's synergy. Between Annihilator and PMC, the Ultimate Tarrasque would ignore all Miss Chances save those generated by Supernatural Abilities which are not based on Concealment. Good luck getting a Miss Chance as a PC!

I'm not familiar with non-concealment miss chances, could you give me an example.

Yeah, exactly. We're burning four of our Feats on 10 extra feet of Reach, because why not.
I was more suggesting we burn 1 feat.

Okay that makes sense. With the Ultimate Tarrasque's Colossal+++ reach it can assure that a majority of enemies will be within his reach and thus unable to cast defensively and invoke attacks of opportunity that can lead to fatal scenarios for them.
I guess that makes sense.

DaedalusMkV
2013-04-16, 11:58 PM
I'm not familiar with non-concealment miss chances, could you give me an example.

Blink. Blur. Being Incorporeal. By some interpretations, Mirror Image. Ray Deflection. Entropic Field.

There's plenty more where that came from, but Blink (particularly Greater Blink), being Incorporeal and Mirror Image are what we're worried about here.

Milo v3
2013-04-17, 12:23 AM
Ok, I've added in a few feats to that list. Not sure which maneovers the Tarrasque should take.

Arcanist
2013-04-17, 12:26 AM
Ok, I've added in a few feats to that list. Not sure which maneovers the Tarrasque should take.

17 more feats to go. Anyone have any ideas?

LordErebus12
2013-04-17, 12:31 AM
17 more feats to go. Anyone have any ideas?

all from RotW

Aerial Reflexes (+4 Reflex)

Diving Charge (diving charge dealing +3d6 damage)

Winged Warrior (couple maneuvers while flying)

I'm assuming it can take all the best maneuvers.

Also, forget the fact it can use natural attacks for stone dragon, give it a Colossal +5 Vorpal Greatsword, for giggles.

Call it Plainsmaker

Eldan
2013-04-17, 04:03 AM
I think one of the Martial Study feats should be for Sudden Leap. Because moving and then full attacking is never wrong.

Edit: vestige binding, maybe?

Arcanist
2013-04-17, 04:45 AM
Edit: vestige binding, maybe?

Who do you recommend? :smallconfused:

Erik Vale
2013-04-17, 05:59 AM
Who do you recommend? :smallconfused:

The one that is most insane or destructive to the point of having written the book on the [Opposite of Axiomatic] Vile alignment.

Belial_the_Leveler
2013-04-17, 09:34 AM
Lemme see if an appropriately epic spellcaster without the use of Epic Spells, loops or cheating of any sort can beat this thing. By "without cheating of any sort" I mean "using RAW and in addition using everything as intended to the best of the player's ability."

1) It can't do anything against a caster with a couple immunities and hiding behind a forcecage. So offensively any caster at that level will have no problem surviving (divine casters can get forcecage via miracle).

2) Quickened spells don't draw attacks of opportunity. Quickened+silent+stilled spells can't even be recognized as being cast at all (even by a caster doing spellcraft checks) unless you got something like Greater Arcane Sight so even readied actions won't work against them. So casters at this level are offensively just fine against it. (its SR notwithstanding)

3) Assuming a spell deals at least 500 damage to it, a caster able to cast 18 spells per round can defeat it in one round. Orb spells sufficiently amplified via the epic feats Improved Metamagic and the right metamagic feats qualify.

4) Time Stop is still an issue. A spellcaster can Max Twin Timestop for 2x 5 rounds then drop in, cast a half dozen twinned gate spells or similar then drop pack out without ever being detected.

Generally speaking, Orb spells will kill it with little effort at around 40th level (twinned, maxed, corrupt, energy admixture everything orbs will deal 540 untyped damage and 540 elemental).

Suggestions:
Infinite+Exceptional Deflection feats are a must to deal with the cheaper wizard blast effects, arcane and divine reach and the like.
A rod of cancellation embedded into its hide (or enchanted into its bite) allows it to deal with Forcecage and Prismatics.

Arcanist
2013-04-17, 07:05 PM
Infinite+Exceptional Deflection feats are a must to deal with the cheaper wizard blast effects, arcane and divine reach and the like.
A rod of cancellation embedded into its hide (or enchanted into its bite) allows it to deal with Forcecage and Prismatics.

I don't think we're giving the Tarrasque Magic Items. Perhaps giving it Disintegrate -at will... Anyone have an idea for that? :smalltongue:

TuggyNE
2013-04-17, 09:37 PM
I don't think we're giving the Tarrasque Magic Items. Perhaps giving it Disintegrate -at will... Anyone have an idea for that? :smalltongue:

IIRC, a previous attempt dealt with this by giving it tactical teleportation at-will (from some template I don't recall). Unfortunately, there's quite a few ways to stop teleportation, and in very high epic levels they would definitely be deployed.

Incidentally, my opinion on CR 79 is that the difference between that and CR 69 is basically meaningless, so you should definitely do a bit of homebrew fiat to fix its actual CR at something more sensible, probably not more than 40 or 50. (And even that's pushing the end of the scale.)

Arcanist
2013-04-17, 10:25 PM
IIRC, a previous attempt dealt with this by giving it tactical teleportation at-will (from some template I don't recall). Unfortunately, there's quite a few ways to stop teleportation, and in very high epic levels they would definitely be deployed.

Incidentally, my opinion on CR 79 is that the difference between that and CR 69 is basically meaningless, so you should definitely do a bit of homebrew fiat to fix its actual CR at something more sensible, probably not more than 40 or 50. (And even that's pushing the end of the scale.)

Completely forgot, but the creature is a Monster of Legacy and should get some Menu abilities as well! One of them is Disintegrate, another is Dimension Door and other neat little abilities! :smallamused:

Razanir
2013-04-17, 11:04 PM
You haven't included Unavoidable Strike and the prerequisite of awesome. How do you expect this thing to cause an apocalypse without being able to attack against touch AC?

Belial_the_Leveler
2013-04-18, 06:33 AM
You know what's funny? An epic fighter or dreadnought or dwarven defended that gets effective DR 90/-, immunity to criticals, free action and elusive target can solo it;

1) It won't be able to deal any damage against the guy's DR.
2) Power Attack gets negated by Elusive Target feat.
3) It can't grapple the fighter thanks to ring of free action or similar.
4) It can't critical-hit thanks to that immunity.

With BoED cheese (specifically Starmantle spell or cloak), a Dwarf Fighter 10/Dwarven Defender 22 wearing adamantine armor is effectively invulnerable to it because he has DR 45/- and incoming damage from attacks is halved. This is lvl 32 with 200.000 gp of treasure but requires lots and lots of DR feats.
Without BoED cheese, a Dwarf Fighter 10/Dwarven Defender 43 reaches the required DR of 91 at lvl 53.
A pure Human Fighter 50 also reaches DR 92/- while wearing adamantine plate at that level.
Other melee classes would get the required DR much later because they don't have the Damage Reduction epic feat in their feat list.

Do note that physical invulnerability doesn't actually mean these guys could hit the Epic Tarrasque's AC or deal enough damage to it - only that they are basically immune to almost everything it can hit them with and thus tank it effectively.

The Winter King
2013-04-19, 05:23 PM
1) It can't do anything against a caster with a couple immunities and hiding behind a forcecage. So offensively any caster at that level will have no problem surviving (divine casters can get forcecage via miracle).

Solution: Invest more skill ranks in Escape artist. Escape Artist has an Epic use (DC 120) which allows one to squeeze through a wall of force or other similar force effect.

epic listen and spot lets one pin point an invisible creature or defeat an illusion, though they retain total concealment. (which is unimportant because of annhilator)

gr8artist
2013-04-20, 10:55 PM
What about improved natural attack? Cleave? You have Flyby attack listed twice. Improved natural armor? Great fortitude?

Der_DWSage
2013-04-21, 02:41 AM
You know what's funny? An epic fighter or dreadnought or dwarven defended that gets effective DR 90/-, immunity to criticals, free action and elusive target can solo it;

1) It won't be able to deal any damage against the guy's DR.
2) Power Attack gets negated by Elusive Target feat.
3) It can't grapple the fighter thanks to ring of free action or similar.
4) It can't critical-hit thanks to that immunity.

With BoED cheese (specifically Starmantle spell or cloak), a Dwarf Fighter 10/Dwarven Defender 22 wearing adamantine armor is effectively invulnerable to it because he has DR 45/- and incoming damage from attacks is halved. This is lvl 32 with 200.000 gp of treasure but requires lots and lots of DR feats.
Without BoED cheese, a Dwarf Fighter 10/Dwarven Defender 43 reaches the required DR of 91 at lvl 53.
A pure Human Fighter 50 also reaches DR 92/- while wearing adamantine plate at that level.
Other melee classes would get the required DR much later because they don't have the Damage Reduction epic feat in their feat list.

Do note that physical invulnerability doesn't actually mean these guys could hit the Epic Tarrasque's AC or deal enough damage to it - only that they are basically immune to almost everything it can hit them with and thus tank it effectively.

You're overlooking a lot of things, here, though.

1)6d8+76 damage is a max of 124, not 92. So does it make it harder for the Terrasque to kill them? Sure. But that's a long haul from 'invulnerable.' And that number doesn't factor in power attack-the extra damage comes from Annihilator.

2)It has spells. Yummy, delicious spells. Fighter-killing spells, especially with Wish.

3)Can you say 'Sunder?' I can say Sunder. I can say 155 opportunities to sunder. It's a fun word.

On a related note, I'd like to add two nasty things to the Terrasque myself.

1)Some of those feats should be, well, Sundering feats. Destroy the fighter's sword and armor after he's done chowing down on the Wizard, to keep exactly what was described above from happening.

2)Give him just...one more spell. Swap something out, I'm not sure where. But give him Contingency. Contingency + Wish whenever he's successfully hit by a spell-either let him duplicate Greater Celerity and maul the caster to death, or have the mage suddenly find the Terrasque is surrounded by an Antimagic Field. Sure, he loses his spell-like abilities. Everyone else loses EVERYTHING.

TuggyNE
2013-04-21, 02:51 AM
2)Give him just...one more spell. Swap something out, I'm not sure where. But give him Contingency. Contingency + Wish whenever he's successfully hit by a spell-either let him duplicate Greater Celerity and maul the caster to death, or have the mage suddenly find the Terrasque is surrounded by an Antimagic Field. Sure, he loses his spell-like abilities. Everyone else loses EVERYTHING.

Two main problems with this; first, a very high-level party is likely to be rocking at least a few damaging instantaneous Conjurations, so the AMF won't necessarily stop much; second, the AMF is small. 10' radius on a Colossal chassis doesn't do much.

Forrestfire
2013-04-21, 03:20 AM
I'm not sure if you picked which maneuvers it's getting yet, but you know what this thing needs?

Iron Heart Surge :smallamused:

And Thicket of Blades if you can get it.

Also, a good answer to Time Stop is Chain Contingency (http://dndtools.eu/spells/tome-and-blood-a-guidebook-to-wizards-and-sorcerers--51/chain-contingency--3392/)! If psionics/magic transparency works how I think it does, then you can set a chain contingency to trigger when someone casts time stop within line of effect of you, casting Time Hop, then contingency Time Hop.

You'll have to find a way to reset it, but it grants immunity to the first two time stops the caster uses, assuming you can contingency Powers.

super dark33
2013-04-21, 05:20 AM
Why only two horns on the full attack?
It has two on each head, so 60 horns.

Arcanist
2013-04-22, 03:16 PM
Why only two horns on the full attack?
It has two on each head, so 60 horns.

YES! DO IT! YES!

Beardbarian
2013-09-07, 08:10 AM
And KI BLAST feat!

Kamehameha Tarrasque FTW!

ArkenBrony
2013-09-07, 09:11 AM
so the next challenge is making this into a monster class... :smallamused:

Amechra
2013-09-07, 10:47 AM
Take Bind Vestige, Improved Binding and (whatever the last feat in that tree is).

Then bind Savnok. Why?

Because then you can give the Tarrasque free +1 Plate Armor.

Because why not?

Milo v3
2013-09-07, 07:16 PM
Yeah... I really should remake this now that I now have two books dedicated to just Templates and another book dedicated to feats :smallbiggrin:

inuyasha
2013-09-07, 07:53 PM
I forgot, didn't you want me to home brew some templates for something like this?

toapat
2013-09-07, 08:01 PM
reminds me of my attempt here to make the uber Tarrasque. (www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258802)

templates it had were:

Half-Platnium Dragon
Half Celestial
Half Far-spawn
Epic Pseudonatural (because being 100% abomination just isnt good enough)
Paragon
Shadow Creature
Greenbound
Mineral Warrior
Monster of Legend

Milo v3
2013-09-07, 08:01 PM
I forgot, didn't you want me to home brew some templates for something like this?

Yep :smallbiggrin:
That way I can have an official Ultimate Tarrasque and a Official + Homebrew Ultimate Tarrasque.

inuyasha
2013-09-07, 08:10 PM
Yep :smallbiggrin:
That way I can have an official Ultimate Tarrasque and a Official + Homebrew Ultimate Tarrasque.
Ok, ima get to work, is there a time limit?

Milo v3
2013-09-07, 08:16 PM
Ok, ima get to work, is there a time limit?

I'm only just about to start making the list of every template from all my books, so you probably have a fair few years :smalltongue:

inuyasha
2013-09-07, 11:12 PM
Gastropodic
You’re snaily!
Gastropodic is a template that can be added to any living creature
Size and Type: All creatures become aberrations, except for outsiders and elementals, which retain their own type. Do not recalculate HD, skills, etc.

Speed: lose 10ft of land speed but gain a climb speed of 10ft+10 per size category above medium

Armor Class: +1 natural armor due to the big ornate shell on you, also modified due to dexterity
Special Qualities:
Hibernation (Ex)
You can curl yourself up into your shell (a full round action) increasing your ac by 2 but disabling your ability to move and attack. In addition, while like this, you can ignore the need to eat, drink, or sleep for up to 1 week+1 week per point of con bonus

Abilities: +2 str -4 dex +4 con -2 cha

Feats: Gain greater toughness and great fortitude as bonus feats

Environment: Any non cold

Organization: same as base creature

Challenge Rating: +1

Level Adjustment: +2

Ovic ariec
Sheeep! Baaa!
Ovic Ariec can be added to any living creature
Size and Type: Humanoids become monstrous humanoids, animals become magical beasts

Armor Class: Adjust due to dexterity

Attacks: One hoof attack for every arm or foreleg, it is a secondary natural attack that does damage as stated below, this can be used in addition to any claws but not slams or unarmed strikes. If the creature has a hoof attack, use whichever is better
{table=head]Size|damage
Fine|-
Diminutive|1
Tiny|1d2
Small|1d3
Medium|1d4
Large|1d6
Huge|1d8
Gargantuan|1d10
Colossal|1d12[/table]

Special Attacks:
Sheepy rage charge!!
If an Ovic Ariec creature puts all their hooves on the ground and runs at full speed forward, it can do damage for both hooves with an automatically succeeded attack.

Abilities: +4 dex, -2 int -2 wis

Feats: Gain the run feat for free as a bonus feat

Environment: farms?

Challenge Rating: +?

Level Adjustment: +1

heres my first 2 templates, not too serious. Your welcome

Milo v3
2013-09-07, 11:30 PM
Snip

And the tarrasque is now a giant snail :smalltongue:

inuyasha
2013-09-08, 12:25 AM
And the tarrasque is now a giant snail :smalltongue:

Sheep snail! jeez get it right :smallyuk:

Milo v3
2013-09-08, 12:34 AM
Sheep snail! jeez get it right :smallyuk:
It'll be hard to tell the sheep aspect though as it'll be made of fire and air and magma and mud and ice and shadow. Much easier to notice the Snail aspect :smalltongue:

inuyasha
2013-09-08, 12:37 AM
It'll be hard to tell the sheep aspect though as it'll be made of fire and air and magma and mud and ice and shadow. Much easier to notice the Snail aspect :smalltongue:

wattabout the elemental wool

Milo v3
2013-09-08, 12:54 AM
wattabout the elemental wool

.... Indestructible jumpers knitted by the ancient grandmothers of the gods themselves :smalltongue:

Milo v3
2013-09-20, 03:18 AM
Ok... Finally gone through all my book and made a list of all the templates I could add to the Tarrasque. The list has 184 templates (before adding homebrew templates) so stating it up may take a while.

inuyasha
2013-09-20, 10:08 AM
Ok... Finally gone through all my book and made a list of all the templates I could add to the Tarrasque. The list has 184 templates (before adding homebrew templates) so stating it up may take a while.

Template production is a litle slow. Im stuck at In Patient Therapy, AKA carcerai

Also dude, you ok? Just read your sig :frown:

toapat
2013-09-20, 10:37 AM

you should remove any incorporal or undead templates from that.

Milo v3
2013-09-20, 06:19 PM
Template production is a litle slow. Im stuck at In Patient Therapy, AKA carcerai

Also dude, you ok? Just read your sig :frown:
Idk. But it sounds like you're having a harder time so I shouldn't really complain. And I can't exactly complain about the slow production of templates either, those first two were pretty hilarious.

you should remove any incorporal or undead templates from that.
I only added ones that I'd theoretically want to add to it. So there was no undead, vermin, mindless, weakening ones and stuff. Though... there is two incorporeal ones (Spirit and Phantom) but the way they function allows it to be incorporeal and corporeal at its whims, and then count as both when in some situations that would help it.

Also, because I don't trust my computer to not blue screen, you can see The Apocalypse's statistics slowly being made in the spoiler of 70th post of this thread. Currently it has 29 41 templates added and I haven't even left the Magical Beast type yet.

EDIT:..... Ok... I reached the character limit with the 42 templated *Facepalm* I'll repost it... Somewhere...

inuyasha
2013-09-20, 09:36 PM
Idk. But it sounds like you're having a harder time so I shouldn't really complain. And I can't exactly complain about the slow production of templates either, those first two were pretty hilarious.

I only added ones that I'd theoretically want to add to it. So there was no undead, vermin, mindless, weakening ones and stuff. Though... there is two incorporeal ones (Spirit and Phantom) but the way they function allows it to be incorporeal and corporeal at its whims, and then count as both when in some situations that would help it.

Also, because I don't trust my computer to not blue screen, you can see The Apocalypse's statistics slowly being made in the spoiler of 70th post of this thread. Currently it has 29 41 templates added and I haven't even left the Magical Beast type yet.

EDIT:..... Ok... I reached the character limit with the 42 templated *Facepalm* I'll repost it... Somewhere...

I will be makin' more, you ok with that?

its ok if you want to complain, im not doin thaaat bad. Your heart is more torn up than voldemorts heart :p

Milo v3
2013-09-20, 09:56 PM
I will be makin' more, you ok with that?

its ok if you want to complain, im not doin thaaat bad. Your heart is more torn up than voldemorts heart :p

Totally ok with that.

And my hearts pretty bad, but... Yeah... Just really bad girl troubles I guess... Emotionally tortured for several months then thrown away like a broken toy, as Arcanist once said... :smallfrown:

In other better news. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304556)

inuyasha
2013-09-20, 10:03 PM
Totally ok with that.

And my hearts pretty bad, but... Yeah... Just really bad girl troubles I guess... Emotionally tortured for several months then thrown away like a broken toy, as Arcanist once said... :smallfrown:

In other better news. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304556)

oh god ...:( so sad man, if you need cheering up, ask me for help (:smile:)

Milo v3
2013-09-20, 11:11 PM
oh god ...:( so sad man, if you need cheering up, ask me for help (:smile:)

Arcanist
2013-09-21, 10:30 PM

I'm just curious if 108 has any special meaning to it. Are you referring to the 108 sins of Buddhism? :smalltongue:

Milo v3
2013-09-21, 10:54 PM
I'm just curious if 108 has any special meaning to it. Are you referring to the 108 sins of Buddhism? :smalltongue:

Yes. Sorta.... I chose that number orginally because of it's whole Buddhism related thing a few years ago, and ever since I've been using it a fair bit (I also use the words Sanguine, and Amber, and this sigil that I draw on my palm and arms when I'm bored, though I haven't been able to but the symbol on anything forum related yet).

But... yeah. Aside from my obession with it, it doesn't really have a special meaning in relation to what happened. Something between 144 and 168 would be better fitting for that.

Thunderfist12
2013-09-23, 12:07 PM
... You know this thing could slaughter the entire D&D pantheon, right? I'd make it the one god in a setting if it were used, a primordial beast locked away by the forces of Void themselves for a thousand or so years, after it slaughtered the gods that created it...

It needs a divine rank (at least 5), and a portfolio.

Domains: Cold (Complete Divine), Death, Deicide (:smallamused:), Destruction, Earth, Evil, Fire, Magic, and Tarrasque (:amused:).
Favored Weapons: Horns/Twin Daggers.
Influence: That depends on the setting... and the amount of them that exist:smallbiggrin:

Just my ideas on this thing.

By the way, can I use this thing?:smallbiggrin:

Razanir
2013-09-23, 01:01 PM
It needs a divine rank (at least 5), and a portfolio.

At least SIX. (We want him to have casty clerics, right?)

Milo v3
2013-09-23, 04:27 PM
... You know this thing could slaughter the entire D&D pantheon, right? I'd make it the one god in a setting if it were used, a primordial beast locked away by the forces of Void themselves for a thousand or so years, after it slaughtered the gods that created it...

Of course you can use it.

And that reason it doesn't have that stuff is because I limited myself to only be giving it templates.

Luciandevine
2013-12-04, 04:53 PM
If the Ultimate Tarrasque still has 5 feat slots open, and you haven't decided on which maneuvers you might want it to know, how about this?

Martial Study: Stone Vise: to immobilize the pesky creature trying to tank your damage, if you care.

Martial Stance: Crushing Weight of the Mountain: For additional damage while you're grappling somebody and draining their constitution or trying to swallow them whole.

Martial Study: Mountain Avalanche: The Ultimate Tarrasque can't trample yet? Now do trample damage when you run past the fighter to slaughter the mage!

Martial Stance: Strength of Stone: I don't remember if the Ultimate Tarrasque is immune to crits or not, but this alternate stance would allow it to be if it's not already.

Martial Study: Mountain Tombstone Strike: If you care to go this high, lol.

Milo v3
2013-12-04, 05:01 PM
If the Ultimate Tarrasque still has 5 feat slots open, and you haven't decided on which maneuvers you might want it to know, how about this?
*SNIP*

Sadly I stopped work on this, ended up making a new one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304556&page=1).

I still haven't finished it because of having to work on Gramarie stuff, competitions, HSC, campaign setting work, and relationship screw ups. But hopefully I can finish it in abit.

inuyasha
2013-12-04, 05:24 PM
Sadly I stopped work on this, ended up making a new one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304556&page=1).

I still haven't finished it because of having to work on Gramarie stuff, competitions, HSC, campaign setting work, and relationship screw ups. But hopefully I can finish it in abit.

hey, I should continue to make templates...thank you for reminding me :smile::smile:

Milo v3
2013-12-04, 05:30 PM
hey, I should continue to make templates...thank you for reminding me :smile::smile:

So the Emo sheep snail tarrasque will get even better, awesome :smalltongue:

inuyasha
2013-12-04, 05:31 PM
So the Emo sheep snail tarrasque will get even better, awesome :smalltongue:

Don't forget it being "seven knuckled" and "axe breathing and crocodile wrestling"

Milo v3
2013-12-04, 05:34 PM
Don't forget it being "seven knuckled" and "axe breathing and crocodile wrestling"

Didn't mention those two because they're hard to physically see at a distance (unless his fists are much bigger than I planned), emo is probably the easiest to notice :smalltongue:

Luciandevine
2013-12-04, 05:38 PM
Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I was just throwing out those maneuvers, because I noticed that that was something that hadn't been brought to a successful conclusion. So I figured I would offer my 2 cents, lol.