PDA

View Full Version : Hero Lab SR4

Joval
2013-04-16, 09:23 PM
I promise I am not trolling! I have been having issues with my hero lab, and I wanted to know if anybody else have had issues. I bought all of the SR4 bundles and books, and they keep separating books from the bundles I have already bought, and I was wondering if anybody else has been experiencing the same. The latest was separating Running Wild from the other running bundles.

Point: Has anybody experienced that? I am trying to figure out if I am being conned. So far, two bundles have ejected a book, and I have had to pay extra money to reintegrate it.

Andrewmoreton
2013-04-17, 11:54 AM
I have it and all supplements. No problems.
Running Wild was a separate buy not included in any of the earlier bundles I had bought and I only picked it up on Monday.
Everything I have purchased works.
Either you have some unusual problems or are misunderstanding something. When purhcasing Running Wild I did notice that the selection of bundles was confusing and seemed to indicate I did not have some stuff which I do, this seems to be becasue I did not have some specific package however I had the book from another package.
I have been caught out by some behaviours which made it appear there was a bug/problem with a book I had a license for but that was because I had not opted to use that book for the npc I was working in so it was a user error with setting options.
Design a new character , make sure you have ticked all options and then try and add an ability from the book you think you don't have access to but should if you can't then there may be an actual issue.
Also if you purchased packages at a different time from you initial software purchase (or possibly you have to do this when activating the software its a long time ago) try the 'reactivate Licence' command or something similar (not at my home pc so I cannot check the actual name) it makes sure all the licences you have are applied to the software
Then try contacting the company to see if there is a mistake with your account , before accusations of theft. IT user errors or system errors are more common than crime .

Joval
2013-04-19, 08:42 PM
I have misunderstood. I appreciate you clarifying everything for me.