PDA

View Full Version : Lore/Events Request

Rethmar
2013-04-17, 05:47 AM
First, this post may be in the wrong section. If so, I apologize.

Alright. So I've been playing D&D for years now, made the jumps up in version but decided to just stay with 3.5 when 4.0 came out. I don't regret the decision, but here is the problem.

I've been playing in Forgotten Realms, and as such know all of the lore and world events that took place during 3.5 and backward. Since I didn't play 4.0 and didn't nearly as many novels since the Spellplague, I'm behind on what's going on in the world.

My curiosity comes from being interested in D&D Next, but I don't want to jump in missing a section of history.

So what I'm wondering is if there is a kind of history page for the history and lore that took place during the years 4.0 was out in. Like the Spellplague and Shadowfell and all that, maybe some sort of timeline that would catch me up.

Don't want to trouble you guys with typing me out one, was just curious if anyone happened to know of one that exists.

Thank you. :)

UndertakerSheep
2013-04-18, 08:36 AM
There's this page (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:History) on the Forgotten Realms Wikia. Not sure how helpful it is, but it's something.