PDA

View Full Version : Rahm Kota and Starkiller

Blackhawk748
2013-04-18, 05:58 PM
ok so im gonna be GMing a D20 Revised Star Wars game in the near future and i was wondering what Kota and Starkiller would be stated out, anyone wanna give me a hand with this?

BWR
2013-04-18, 06:14 PM
Are these two actually going to use their stats for much in the game? If not, I wouldn't bother statting them. Apart from that, are we going by what they actually accomplished in the games and put that on the same level of canon as what we see in the movies, or do we assume that the game exaggerates certain things, like Starkiller's insane Move Object scores which go far beyond what the rules allow?

If stats are necessary, I'd say Kota is Jedi Guardian 7-8, 2-4 levels of Soldier, with a level or two of Scoundrel splashed in. Skill Emphasis Tactics (or whatever the skill is called), several DSP, definitely a character in danger.

Starkiller, since he is supposed to be so awesome he can fight both Vader and Palpatine nearly to defeat, is obviously more powerful than Luke and should be a Guardian 20 with maxed out Move Object, Force Grip, Force Lightning, and Force Strike, plus whatever feats to boost these, Rage, Lightsaber Defense Tree, Burst of Speed, Force Whirlwind.

Blackhawk748
2013-04-18, 06:20 PM
well i guess Kota probably wont be used, but Starkiller definitely will, and we can assume that Starkiller's skill was exaggerated for plot purposes

BWR
2013-04-19, 01:40 AM
Then he is going to be an opponent the PCs fight? Make him a level or two higher than them, max out the skills mentioned above and give whatever of the feats you want him to have.

Mando Knight
2013-04-19, 11:19 AM
Kota and Starkiller are both statted out in Saga Edition's The Force Unleashed campaign guide, by the way.

BWR
2013-04-19, 03:07 PM
Which I assume he doesn't have, and would be of limited use since he's running RCR.

hamishspence
2013-04-19, 03:10 PM
It might be useful to know where they are in comparison to known characters in Saga Ed, and extrapolate from that to Revised.

They're both level 14 characters. NJO Luke is level 20, as was The Emperor, and Yoda.

Blackhawk748
2013-04-19, 03:35 PM
i looked at them both, honestly it looks like Starkiller would just have like 10 levels of Guardian and the Sith Prestige class and Kota would be a Guardian/Soldier