PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Bravo Character

dascarletm
2013-04-18, 11:28 PM
So, in lieu of Netflix putting all the old 90's cartoons on instant play I was wondering how to make a DnD Johnny Bravo character.

For class, I have no idea.

For ability scores I'd rank them like this:

Str:1
Dex:3
Con:2
Int:5
Wis:6
Cha:4

Idk, what do you all think?

INoKnowNames
2013-04-18, 11:36 PM
DnD Johnny Bravo character.

For class, I have no idea.

For ability scores I'd rank them like this:

Str:1
Dex:3
Con:2
Int:5
Wis:6
Cha:4

Idk, what do you all think?

..... You're kidding, right? Johnny Bravo with ability scores before physical? And Wisdom of all scores maxed? He's a muscle bound beef head who can barely tie his shoes and lives to search for female booty, not Dexter from Dexter's Lab.

Con>Str>Dex=Cha=Wis=Int, give or take. As for class, I'd jest that he makes a good bard, but really, he's too ignorant to do anything but be physical muscle; pick your favorite beat-stick and go to town. Most of him is otherwise expressed in his role-playing.

dascarletm
2013-04-18, 11:40 PM
..... You're kidding, right? Johnny Bravo with ability scores before physical? And Wisdom of all scores maxed? He's a muscle bound beef head who can barely tie his shoes and lives to search for female booty, not Dexter from Dexter's Lab.

Con>Str>Dex=Cha=Wis=Int, give or take. As for class, I'd jest that he makes a good bard, but really, he's too ignorant to do anything but be physical muscle; pick your favorite beat-stick and go to town. Most of him is otherwise expressed in his role-playing.

In the ranking 1 is the top and 6 is the lowest.....

INoKnowNames
2013-04-18, 11:50 PM
In the ranking 1 is the top and 6 is the lowest.....

Ooooooooooooh. That explains a lot, then. :smallredface:

Callin
2013-04-18, 11:58 PM
High physical with almost animal int and wis and an actually decent cha. He was lovable just unlucky with the adult ladies. His mom and little Susie loved him... and Velma had a slight crush for half an episode. Lol.

Must have ranks in dancing!

dascarletm
2013-04-19, 12:08 AM
High physical with almost animal int and wis and an actually decent cha. He was lovable just unlucky with the adult ladies. His mom and little Susie loved him... and Velma had a slight crush for half an episode. Lol.

Must have ranks in dancing!

Perform(The Monkey)

Kinsmarck
2013-04-19, 01:18 AM
Human Commoner 1

Flaws:
-Murky-Eyed
-Weak-Willed

Feats:
-Skill Focus (Dancing)
-Endurance
-Power Attack
-Run

Edenbeast
2013-04-19, 04:41 AM
I don't really agree with the OP. Johnny Bravo is certainly in good condition, strong and tough, but he is rather clumsy, so I would rank his dexterity lower as it is. Also, he is more charismatic than you think, just because he's unlucky with the ladies doesn't he is low on charisma. He's not shy, just not very diplomatic. I would rank it third, and no points in social skills, except a few ranks in perform (dance).

I would say:
1 Strength
2 Constitution
3 Charisma
4 Dexterity
5 Intelligence
6 Wisdom

For class; either a bard or a fighter.

only1doug
2013-04-19, 05:02 AM
I'd go with the Monk class.

What?...

what?....

Socratov
2013-04-19, 05:37 AM
I agree with the ranking of ability scores, and with the class Savage Bard using perform(dance) and perform(weapons drill)[flexing his arms]. Little does he know that perform(weapons drill) is exempted form use of bardic music (explicitly in complete warrior), so he can't fascinate with his arm flexing athus strikes out with the ladies.

danzibr
2013-04-19, 10:15 AM
I agree with the ranking of ability scores, and with the class Savage Bard using perform(dance) and perform(weapons drill)[flexing his arms]. Little does he know that perform(weapons drill) is exempted form use of bardic music (explicitly in complete warrior), so he can't fascinate with his arm flexing athus strikes out with the ladies.
Ha, this is exactly it! If he danced his way to their hearts instead he'd get lucky all the time.

Hat-Trick
2013-04-19, 10:25 AM
I actually agree with the monk idea. He does train in karate and is shown to be overly terrible at them (save one episode where he used a bunch of nonrelated menial labor skills to win a sparring match ala Karate Kid) and is beaten senseless by everyone else ranging from attractive women to little girls and old men. Coupled with his abysmal Wisdom and no feats to transfer the monk powers to another stat and you have Johnny Bravo, the monk(/bard because there's brilliance in that).

EDIT: He is shown on multiple occasions to get a dance party going by simply yelling "DO THE MONKEY WITH ME!" and proceeding to dance.

only1doug
2013-04-19, 10:34 AM
Perform is a class skill for Monks :smalltongue:

Valwyn
2013-04-19, 11:14 AM
I vote monk. :smallbiggrin:
Bard is also fun, but he'd have too many skill points. Speaking of which, no ranks in Diplomacy or Sense Motive.

INoKnowNames
2013-04-19, 01:23 PM
I think I'll also vote Monk. He'd be more durable than a Bard, which helps explain why he gets beat down so much and still goes on to keep going.

Hat-Trick
2013-04-19, 01:41 PM
He gets a bit of free personal healing per day as a monk as well, allowing him to recover from the various suplexes and falcon pawnches he takes on a daily basis.

Talionis
2013-04-19, 02:11 PM
I agree with the ranking of ability scores, and with the class Savage Bard using perform(dance) and perform(weapons drill)[flexing his arms]. Little does he know that perform(weapons drill) is exempted form use of bardic music (explicitly in complete warrior), so he can't fascinate with his arm flexing and thus strikes out with the ladies.

I go with Savage Bard. Lots of good roleplay. He won't have too high number of skills because his Intelligence will be terrible.

S: 15
D: 10
C: 18
I: 4
W: 3
Ch: 12

He isn't absurdly strong, but he's probably strong. Lots of bad things happen to him, and he seems to live through them so he'd have high Constitution.

Callin
2013-04-19, 02:18 PM
I would of said at least a 16 str and 14 dex.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-19, 02:29 PM
Hm. Needs more Dex, he can drive a car with his feet and that requires tremendous dexterity.

INoKnowNames
2013-04-19, 02:55 PM
Hm. Needs more Dex, he can drive a car with his feet and that requires tremendous dexterity.

Or simply the ignorance to not realize he shouldn't be able to do that.

dascarletm
2013-04-19, 03:02 PM
I go with Savage Bard. Lots of good roleplay. He won't have too high number of skills because his Intelligence will be terrible.

S: 15
D: 10
C: 18
I: 4
W: 3
Ch: 12

He isn't absurdly strong, but he's probably strong. Lots of bad things happen to him, and he seems to live through them so he'd have high Constitution.

He's got to have a high bonus to spot with that wisdom, or at least a conditional for when he sees a "foxy mama." :smalltongue:

Talionis
2013-04-19, 08:32 PM
He's got to have a high bonus to spot with that wisdom, or at least a conditional for when he sees a "foxy mama." :smalltongue:

I think it's a skill possibly Exemplar class to get spot "foxy momma", because Johnny is exceptionally oblivious to anything else.

I was just trying to be close on Strength and Dex.