PDA

View Full Version : (P6) (need) UMD mastery add-in?

JusticeZero
2013-04-20, 05:21 AM
In the project i'm working on, the olden days were marked by awesome psionic artifice, until most of these's power sources were destroyed in a cataclysmic chain reaction. There was no gunpowder.. but there WERE psychokinetic guns. Of course they're useless now.. unless you are one of the few with the special knack of powering psitech, the ones who were able to charge them to begin with before the volatile psychic batteries promised psitech to all and delivered a new dark age instead..

I'm trying to figure a way to shoehorn some high end Use Psi Device and Craft Psi Item onto the Gunslinger, as it is apparently T5 right now anyhow, without too much complexity or OPness, and put a psi spin on it in general. Any thoughts?

JusticeZero
2013-04-21, 08:54 AM
So far i've looked at the Artificer (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/adamant-entertainment/artificer) and experimented with swapped over the Elbow Grease, Item Creation, Bonus Feats, Salvage and Metamagic Science class features (all switched over to Psionic devices rather than Magic items), andadding Use Psi Device to class skills. However, this leaves the class looking extremely MAD. I'm not sure what else is needed here, since it's still looking cobbled together.