PDA

View Full Version : Landforged Walker: Warforged Questions

DrkMagusX
2013-04-20, 11:05 PM
I was wondering why there is no Jungle terrain.

What are some good examples of how a Warforged would look for the various terrain choices? Such as Forrest, Marsh, Hills, Plains, Mountain, etc.

It give 2 one for Desert and one for underground.
It said that the underground one could have moss and fungi. Could I get descriptive with the moss and having it be the glowing moss or it be the glowing fungi native to underground.

How much of his body is covered lol does the Marsh one look like swampthing completely covered in swamp vines? I was just curious as some examples and the questions above.

Biotroll
2013-04-21, 02:58 PM
Well, plains are quite easy imho. He's just covered by a lot of grass that make wave motion in the wind, maybe some bushes of strawberries or whatever. I imagine you would have hard times seeing his warfoged parts under all that undergrowth.

Mountains are a bit trickier. I see him as rugged, showing most of his rock parts, with some moss between his parts. Maybe small pine growing from his shoulder and in spring/summer time I can see him overflow with all those small mountains flower, making him full of life for a short time.

Hills would be similar to mountains, just probably not so rugged, with some grass instead of moss and few small shrubs here or there.

Got nothing for marsh though. Most marsh plants need a lot of water and I just can't imagine how it could work for warforged.