PDA

View Full Version : Rate my idea as good or bad?

CyberThread
2013-04-21, 11:46 PM
So am looking into a concept for a very strict high level gesalt, that is doing one prc on either side at any time, and only complete + savage+ PHB I, II.

The concept that came to my mind, is a sort of ultimate thief ,without going pure god, of doing

Wildshape ranger 5 , Master of many forms 10 , warshaper 5

and then on the otherside, to do a solid beguiler 20 ((that auto overcome SR is just so juicy..))

Any suggestions on the concept, for for the feats ((maybe items to))

Crake
2013-04-22, 12:38 AM
why not go druid 20//monk 5/master of many forms 10/warshaper 5?

That way you get full druid casting, all the perks of master of many forms/warshaper, insanely awesome wildshape progression, and the added benefit of your wis to AC from monk. You could probably do with just 1 level of monk and pick up some other class for 4 levels say.. cleric for turn undead to fuel devotion feats?

CyberThread
2013-04-22, 12:42 AM
The concept that came to my mind, is a sort of ultimate thief ,without going pure god,

I want to be powerful, but I don't want to be a god, and the monkness, would have nothing among the thief bit, while also being weighed down by druid ethos .

Cranthis
2013-04-22, 12:50 AM
Your concept is excellent. Feats are pretty easy. Either choose to boost your already powerful melee side, or choose to boost your already powerful sneak-cast side.

CyberThread
2013-04-22, 10:45 AM
Thank you , for your responces

Person_Man
2013-04-22, 12:08 PM
Warshaper is great at low-mid ECL, but it's actually weaker then more levels of Druid or Wildshape Ranger at high ECL, because it does not progress the Hit Die of the creatures you can Wildshape into. So I would drop that.

CyberThread
2013-04-22, 02:21 PM
would a two level dip still be worth it for crit immunity? An if so, then I suddenly have 3 extra slots for PRC

I May get the SU feat from savage specis