PDA

View Full Version : Kobold Spirit Shaman

Fruchtfliege
2013-04-22, 02:25 PM
Hey guys,

after DMing for a while it's finally my turn to play.

Since I normally play melee type characters I want to play a caster this time.
And I really wanted to play a Kobold!

This translates to:

Jungle Kobold Spirit Shaman (28 points buy):
Str: 06
Dex: 14
Con: 10
Wis: 15
Int: 10
Cha: 16

What I'm looking for are feats.
(I really don't want to use Dragonwrought!)

A feat for more spells retrieved would be nice, but such a thing doesn't exist, does it?
So I think maybe going for "Spontaneous summoner" and then towards "Augment summoning" would be the right choice.

Thanks in advance

Hunter Noventa
2013-04-22, 02:50 PM
Hey guys,

after DMing for a while it's finally my turn to play.

Since I normally play melee type characters I want to play a caster this time.
And I really wanted to play a Kobold!

This translates to:

Jungle Kobold Spirit Shaman (28 points buy):
Str: 06
Dex: 14
Con: 10
Wis: 15
Int: 10
Cha: 16

What I'm looking for are feats.
(I really don't want to use Dragonwrought!)

A feat for more spells retrieved would be nice, but such a thing doesn't exist, does it?
So I think maybe going for "Spontaneous summoner" and then towards "Augment summoning" would be the right choice.

Thanks in advance

The Spirit Shaman draws from the Druid spell list, so they Get the generally weaker Summon Nature's Ally, rather than Summon Monster. Not saying it isn't viable, just something to consider when picking your feats.

Fruchtfliege
2013-04-22, 03:06 PM
The Spirit Shaman draws from the Druid spell list, so they Get the generally weaker Summon Nature's Ally, rather than Summon Monster. Not saying it isn't viable, just something to consider when picking your feats.

Yeah, thanks.
I deliberately chose the druid list.

I'm not saying I need to be a summoner. Anything goes here.
My background story is independent of this.

Also I am thinking about going full wisdom and dumping charisma. I never liked save spells anyhow and with such little "spells recieved" I'd rather focus on the ones that land without giving the enemy a chance of recovery.

Still: Someone please tell me there is a feat that gives me more "Spells recieved" !!! :smallbiggrin: