PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a picture

Norin
2013-04-22, 02:58 PM
Hey all. Not sure this is the right place to ask, but i have been looking for a picture for a while.

I used this picture as a character picture years and years ago. I can still vividly imagine it in my mind, but i can not seem to find it online anywhere any more.

The style of the art is more or less like this piece. Not sure if it's as detailed as this one though:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/194/3/a/Wizard__s_Duel_inks_by_thenumber42.jpg

The picture i am looking for is of an elf or half elf. He is crouching or sitting. The picture is cropped to show his torso and head. The perspective is from behind and a bit to the side, so most of his body is not showing, just his cape or cloak. You can see he's holding a sword (katana or bastard sword?) point down in one hand, and a fire spell of sorts on the other hand. You can see his face partially and his hair is tied up in a ponytail fastened a ways up near the top of his head, so it stands out a bit. The pic is black\white with no background i can remember.

Any idea what i'm talking about, or how i can find it on google? Been searching forever for the usual black\white pics with elf, elf mage, elf bladesinger, elf wizard, elf fighter\mage, half-elf combos of the aforementioned, etc, etc.... but no luck. I even turned off the safe-settings for some rather nasty surprises. :smalleek:

Anyone able to help me out? Or is this just a long-shot that is doomed to miss target?

Anyways, thanks for reading. :smallbiggrin: And please, ask if something (if not all of it) is too unclear.