PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice for a melee feat.

Warlawk
2013-04-29, 01:22 AM
Ok, I'm playing a warblade going in to master of the nine. I'm looking for a general purpose melee feat that I can take at level 18. Our group is very low optimization (fireballs and sword/board melee are common). I'm not going to be doing any charging, tripper builds etc. Just straight up melee warblade goodness. We got a free feat at 5 for roleplaying story reasons that had to be spent on Martial Maneuver and my DM arrpoved Martial Maneuver/Stance as warblade bonus feats. My companions are A crusader/warmage going to Jade Pheonix Mage, A Warblade/Wizard going to JPM and a mystic ranger. I've got my feats listed below, ( a > indicates the feat will be retrained at the indicated level).

I'm not so much looking for any critique on the build since it's well suited to our low optimization game environment. Mostly I'm just interested in a feat at level 18 that will be useful without having a bunch of prereqs I wont be able to meet. Considering the Backstab feat but I am not sure, I think the Thicket of Blades stance will give me plenty of aoo opportunities though by level 18 I'll likely have some other stances I might prefer to be using. I had also considered mage slayer to pierce magical concealment but when I discussed it with out DM he outright told me it would be dead weight for 98%+ of the campaign. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

1 Improved Initiative* 9) > Dodge*
H1 Power Attack
3 Combat Reflexes
WB5 Blind Fight*
Free5 MM Foehammer
6 MS Thicket Of Blades
WB 9 Improved Initiative *
9 MM Shadow Stride
12 MM Revitalizing Strike
13 > Improved Unarmed Strike *
WB13 MM Revitalizing Strike
15 Adaptive Style*