PDA

View Full Version : Monster menagerie (concept)

smoke prism
2013-04-30, 03:26 PM
Hi playground:smallbiggrin:

I just had an idear for a thread, and I'm throwing it out there for you opinions on it. So the basic Idear is for a thread were new and old homebrews alike can post there exotic creature, for a good amount of PEACHing from members of these forums.

I think it would be a good way to bring out the people that lurk on the forums,
affrighted to post, because they are terrified of getting a bad reception (speeking from personal experiance hear). And I know that they are people out there with good idears that are looking for a springbord to there homebrewing career. :smallsmile:

(Also yes I am awear that this is probably not an original Idear )

P.S To new homebrews who might be reading this, don't be affrighted to post on these forums, no ones going to rip in to you for making something bad, no the community will help you polish it up and make it shin.

smoke prism
2013-05-01, 03:30 PM
Yes I know it has only been a day but is no one interested in the idaer?

Debihuman
2013-05-01, 04:18 PM
It's nice concept but the entire forum is for homebrews. There really isn't a point to having just one thread for monsters as each monster really deserves it's own thread for everyone to comment.

I wish more lurkers would post their monster ideas too. I'm always willing to help critique and edit.

Debby

smoke prism
2013-05-01, 04:44 PM
It's nice concept but the entire forum is for homebrews. There really isn't a point to having just one thread for monsters as each monster really deserves it's own thread for everyone to comment.

I wish more lurkers would post their monster ideas too. I'm always willing to help critique and edit.

Debby

ok then what about a thread were first timers can post there first creation, just to show them what help these forums can give them ?

Debihuman
2013-05-02, 05:24 AM
We already have the Critique thread, the Request A Homebrew: Thread 2 thread and PEACH Exchange thread. I don't see where we need another one. The main problem is that unless someone requests one of the mods to add those threads to the Notable threads (which is already stickied), they aren't likely to be seen at first glance.

Debby

smoke prism
2013-05-02, 03:05 PM
Ok. I just put it out there for some opinions. At lest it may have convinced some of Lurkers on these forms to shear there idears with use