PDA

View Full Version : Help with Cleric build:

Os1ris09
2013-05-01, 06:37 PM
To try and describe the character he is supposed to represent the epiphany of good against evil. If any of you have heard of the Drow War Campaign then that is the campaign I'm playing in. I don't know much about it other than it takes us into lvl 30 in the 3rd book of the series.

I usually play Clerics however I thought I'd try something new with the ability to go back to Cleric play style if need be.

As far as I know books that are allowed as follows:

Complete Series (with very minor exceptions that I'd have to ok with DM first)
PH / PHII
Race Books (except Eberron or Faerun)

I also don't want to try and push my limits with the Dragonwrought / Venerable Kobold so many people are familiar with.

I want to use Cleric so that way for fluff purposes in the campaign I'm about to play I can possibly obtain the Saint Template. I also want to get some added utility such as some damage abilities like E.D. provides or the melee abilities of a monk. However if the playground can develop more ideas that would be great.

To give an idea of what is in the party already here is the team (to my knowledge)

-Warlock (no idea which direction the character will go)
-rogue/fighter
-maybe an arcane caster

If the playground can be of any help please let me know. Also before you send the handbook my way I've done a lot of research and have already referenced the handbook many times.

Thanks again for all of the help.