PDA

View Full Version : Networking: The Wave of the Future! [3.5, Feats, PEACH]

Amechra
2013-05-02, 11:45 AM
Expert Mind-Link
You have an ease of use with your Mindlink power that boggles the mind.
Prerequisites: Able to manifest Mindlink, 3rd level
Benefits: As long as you do not augment your Mindlink power or apply Metapsionic feats to it, you may reduce its PP cost to 0.

Extended Mind-Link [Psionic]
Your links to other people's minds last longer than they normally would.
Prerequisites: Expert Mind-Link
Benefits: Whenever you manifest Mindlink, the duration is increased to 1 hour/manifester level.

Distributed Soul-Link [Psionic]
You have learned how to route your Mindlinks through the gestalt subconscious; how exciting!
Prerequisites: Bind Vestige, Expert Mind-Link
Benefits: As long as you are bound to a vestige using your Bind Vestige feat, every creature that is under the effects of your Mindlink power receives the same benefits and drawbacks for being bound to that vestige for as long as you remain bound to that Vestige.

zabbarot
2013-05-02, 01:23 PM
Expert Mind-Link
You have an ease of use with your Mindlink power that boggles the mind.
Prerequisites: Able to manifest Mindlink, 3rd level
Benefits: As long as you do not augment your Mindlink power or apply Metapsionic feats to it, you may reduce its PP cost to 0.

3rd level overall or level 3 in the class you get mindlink through? Assuming character level, since that's usually what this means.

Distributed Soul-Link [Psionic]
You have learned how to route your Mindlinks through the gestalt subconscious; how exciting!
Prerequisites: Bind Vestige, Expert Mind-Link
Benefits: As long as you are bound to a vestige using your Bind Vestige feat, every creature that is under the effects of your Mindlink power receives the same benefits and drawbacks for being bound to that vestige for as long as you remain bound to that Vestige.

My first thought was a Telepath 1/ Binder 19, and just pick a player in your party to effectively make a gestalt character. Since infinite Mindlink to one person is free at this point only having 2 power points is basically irrelevant. Also there are so many psionic feats that only require you to have a focus that you could use all day with this set up too : / I like it, but that probably means it's a touch unbalanced.

Amechra
2013-05-02, 01:33 PM
Yep, character level 3; I didn't specify because, as you said, that is the default.

Bind Vestige is a feat which gives you one pre-chosen ability from a Vestige that a 1st level binder could bind. So it doesn't work to gestalt a character.

There are a pair of feats that make Bind Vestige a bit better, but it is still 1 Vestige, and, well... that isn't too strong.

zabbarot
2013-05-02, 01:36 PM
Ah, I didn't realize Bind Vestige was separate from the binding the class gets. I haven't actually gotten to play with binding as much as I'd like : /