PDA

View Full Version : Need help [PF] Two-weapon fighting and spring attack

Count_Jaschk
2013-05-02, 02:12 PM
Can you by RAW benefit form two-weapon fighting whilst making a spring attack?

Or is there a feat that let's you benefit from it?

Os1ris09
2013-05-02, 03:32 PM
Can you by RAW benefit form two-weapon fighting whilst making a spring attack?

Or is there a feat that let's you benefit from it?

From what I understand the answer is no. However, there are classes that bypass this such as Dervish from CW. I used to play a Ranger/Scout/Dervish with 2 scimitars and if I had enough movement speed I got all my attacks that round with Dervish Dance.

Like I stated though, from my understanding no you only get your primary attacks.

Keneth
2013-05-02, 05:24 PM
Since this is a Pathfinder question, I'd have to say no, there's no way to use Two-Weapon Fighting with Spring Attack. Spring Attack is a pretty horrible feat overall, you can't even use Vital Strike with it. The correct way of doing a "spring attack" is pouncing with accelerate, although pounce is pretty hard to get in PF.

Os1ris09
2013-05-02, 05:30 PM
Since this is a Pathfinder question, I'd have to say no, there's no way to use Two-Weapon Fighting with Spring Attack. Spring Attack is a pretty horrible feat overall, you can't even use Vital Strike with it. The correct way of doing a "spring attack" is pouncing with accelerate, although pounce is pretty hard to get in PF.

How can you tell its a pathfinder question from the original post?

Count_Jaschk
2013-05-02, 06:15 PM
How can you tell its a pathfinder question from the original post?

From the [PF] in the title i presume. That's why I put it there in the first place.

Anyways, thanks guys :) I've talked with my gm and he'll allow me to do it :P