PDA

View Full Version : Gnome/Dwarf Hybrid

Gerrtt
2013-05-02, 02:35 PM
Are there rules for some kind of gnome/dwarf hybrid? A new player in a game I am trying to get going asked. I have never read races of stone and my guess is that if it's there that'd be where it is...but I don't know.

gurgleflep
2013-05-02, 02:41 PM
Are there rules for some kind of gnome/dwarf hybrid? A new player in a game I am trying to get going asked. I have never read races of stone and my guess is that if it's there that'd be where it is...but I don't know.

There's a template in the homebrew section (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276074) that could help you. Plug in two races, do what the template says and PRESTO! New hybrid. Hope this helps!

Callin
2013-05-02, 02:47 PM
a 3rd party book Bastards and Bloodlines has a section starting on page 84 that deals with creating new Half Breeds.

gurgleflep
2013-05-02, 02:52 PM
a 3rd party book Bastards and Bloodlines has a section starting on page 84 that deals with creating new Half Breeds.

I like that book, it's not just "The daddy dwarf loved the mommy gargoyle so much that he [CENSORED FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN!]" but it (more often that not) involves some form of magic. Watcher's are made from a dwarf soul being placed in a gargoyle body that's life has left it or something along the lines of that.