PDA

View Full Version : Weird question

Sapreaver
2013-05-02, 11:29 PM
Could a someone using the belt of Femininity/Masculinity impregnate themselves?

If yes would the child be a clone effectively or a deformed monstrosity?
If it's a clone would it have the same soul and thus memories at least at birth.

Sorry for such a weird question.

gurgleflep
2013-05-02, 11:36 PM
Could a someone using the belt of Femininity/Masculinity impregnate themselves?

If yes would the child be a clone effectively or a deformed monstrosity?
If it's a clone would it have the same soul and thus memories at least at birth.

Sorry for such a weird question.

I'd imagine they could impregnate themselves, but it wouldn't be a clone. Not all "inbreds" (selfbreds in this case? :smalleek:) are deformed though.
As for the memory bit, I wouldn't think so. You could probably find some magic to transfer your thoughts from you to them but I'm not entirely sure.

Sapreaver
2013-05-03, 12:18 AM
Immortality with a magic jar and a cursed belt, And if you can find a way to use that soul in a jar, you gain even more. Hardcore evil though.

The Viscount
2013-05-03, 07:34 PM
The offspring isn't necessarily a clone due to the randomness of gametes. That kind of immortality is risky and doesn't seem worth the effort.

kiryoku
2013-05-05, 02:06 PM
Not to mention it changs your gender entirely. so you would have do your business as a male. then change to female and apply it. It would have a higher then 50% chance of deformity. seeing as the gene's are identical. Then again I remember reading somewhere that people born with both could not do that with themselves despite having both things.