PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder to 3.5 conversion.

FallingSnow
2013-05-04, 06:54 PM
Okay, I'm a first time poster here.
Is there a conversion system for the Noble Drow (PF) to 3.5?
Thanks to anyone who helps. :smallsmile:

Phelix-Mu
2013-05-04, 07:59 PM
I think there is a feat, High-Born Drow(?), that gives additional spell-like abilities and such to the drow.

Don't know much about PF, but there is a whole book, Drow of the Underdark, with rules for 3.5 drow, and there is substantial stuff in other books too (Underdark, City of the Spider Queen, Expedition to the Demonweb Pits).

FallingSnow
2013-05-04, 08:10 PM
Thank you, This helps tons. :D

gurgleflep
2013-05-04, 11:29 PM
I think there is a feat, High-Born Drow(?), that gives additional spell-like abilities and such to the drow.

*snip*

Have any idea of what book the High-Born Drow feat would be located in?

Phelix-Mu
2013-05-05, 12:18 AM
Have any idea of what book the High-Born Drow feat would be located in?

Ummm, Races of Faerun? I think that is officially 3.0, but there is nothing in it that should need converted.

It's either RoF or one of the other books I listed. Away from Book, so I'm working off sleepy memory at this point.

EDIT: Google tells me that it was originally printed in Races of Faerun, but reprinted in the totally awesome book Underdark. Love that supplement. Note, I've found some of the 3.0 stuff in Races of Faerun to be strategically superior to reprints, so it might be worth checking both versions for discrepancy, and then picking your DM's mind if there is a meaningful difference.

gurgleflep
2013-05-05, 12:21 AM
Ummm, Races of Faerun? I think that is officially 3.0, but there is nothing in it that should need converted.

It's either RoF or one of the other books I listed. Away from Book, so I'm working off sleepy memory at this point.

Okay, thank you :smallsmile: I'll begin my search through the books.

Phelix-Mu
2013-05-05, 12:32 AM
Okay, thank you :smallsmile: I'll begin my search through the books.

But see my edit below:

EDIT: Google tells me that it was originally printed in Races of Faerun, but reprinted in the totally awesome book Underdark. Love that supplement. Note, I've found some of the 3.0 stuff in Races of Faerun to be strategically superior to reprints, so it might be worth checking both versions for discrepancy, and then picking your DM's mind if there is a meaningful difference.

gurgleflep
2013-05-05, 12:57 AM
But see my edit below:

I'll check them both out now - I like reprints! Thank you once again :smallbiggrin: