PDA

View Full Version : Airship Questions and Plan

Regitnui
2013-05-05, 02:47 AM
Fur stoval, does anyone know where I can get a good-quality map of an airship? Specifically one like that in Explorer's Handbook.

And my more pressing question is this: Is it conceivable that you could hybridize a Wind Galleon and an Airship, creating a vessel that can not only fly and land on water, but could even land near landlocked settlements and eliminate the need for docking towers?

kiryoku
2013-05-05, 01:42 PM
Well the eberron books have a good deal of info but you could custom make it. I am sure one of the books has the listings for its dimensions per engine. if you have three engines you can add more space and have a almost floating castle type made out of soarwood. The other option is having three engines on a single engine sized ship and speed it up to 60MPH or I think close to that. Mind you finding a crew to man said ship is a pain in the butt because the fastest thing in the world atm is 30mph so its like asking them to litteraly get on a bullet train in the sky. they are a little worried it will rip apart.