PDA

View Full Version : Lords of Ice and Fire (A new PbP system using ASOIAF and LoC)

Thattaman
2013-05-05, 12:26 PM
Being both a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire books and of Lords of Creation game, I would like to propose a new PbP RPing game, where you create a noble house in the world of Westeros, accumulate power and use this power to help your kings. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me create this game, I will post the start of it tomorrow.

It will be set just after Robert Baratheon's death in books one, so you will get a choice of five kings to support. You will be able to create both a character and a house sperately and watch as they change the story. ANY KING CAN WIN THE WAR! YOU MAY EVEN BECOME KING/QUEEN! Unlike LoC, this will have a GM who chooses what the many other houses do, and it will have less intereaction with each other and more with just the game master.

The Mentalist
2013-05-06, 05:39 AM
I think this may be in the wrong place, maybe have a mod move it to PbP (looking for players)

If you're looking for help with mechanics post a start for us to work on and some of us will see what we can do I'm sure. Though starting a new system tends to be a lot of work. I think ASOIAF has a system already actually if you can find it. (I THINK DrivethruRPG has it)

Thattaman
2013-05-06, 09:01 AM
I think this may be in the wrong place, maybe have a mod move it to PbP (looking for players)

If you're looking for help with mechanics post a start for us to work on and some of us will see what we can do I'm sure. Though starting a new system tends to be a lot of work. I think ASOIAF has a system already actually if you can find it. (I THINK DrivethruRPG has it)

For the first point, I'm creating a system not recruiting. For point two, I know this will be hard work on my behalf (and anyone willing to help me) but this system will be different to the existing one. ASOIAFRPG you play as a character and are in a adventure parties. In this you will be creating a house and influencing the world around you.