PDA

View Full Version : PF Summoner Eidolon concepts

hushblade
2013-05-05, 05:19 PM
So, I've been toying with the idea of an evolutionist summoner, slightly refluffing the concept of a more morphic eidolon as connecting with a different being with every transformation. I'm aware the eidolon can be used to make just about anything, so I would love a few concepts to be tossed around here, so loose builds and what evolutions they should have to add to my list of eidolons I could pull from for the day.

As an example, I realized an evolutionist summoner could basically be a pokemon trainer(if limited to only one pokemon per day) and most pokemon are pretty viable to create.
Charizard: Biped, claws, rend, bite, tail, tail slap, wings, wing buffet, line of fire breath attack, natural attacks imbued with fire damage. Make it large and you have a solid(though not quite optimized) eidolon with an interesting theme.

Have fun and go wild.

Renen
2013-05-05, 05:24 PM
For "multiple beings to call" there's always binder.
For multiple Eidolons there's always Brodmaster

Slipperychicken
2013-05-05, 06:17 PM
As an example, I realized an evolutionist summoner Master Summoner could basically be a pokemon trainer(if limited to only one pokemon per day) and most pokemon are pretty viable to create.

Fixed that for you.

EDIT: Okay, any summoner could be a pokemon trainer. I choose you, 1d4+1 Celestial Eagles!