PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Druid//Synthesist Summoner

Frosty
2013-05-05, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure how I'd ever justify this roleplay wise or even if I'd get a chance to play this character, but the thought made me giggle and I've got a few questions about this theoretical character.

1) The synthesist summoner is normally limited on the number a natural attacks he can have, but what if the natural attacks come from being wildshaped instead of from evolutions? Do the natural attacks that come from the druid's form not count against the limit imposed by the eidolon?

2) So let's say the character wildshapes. Cool. Normally the character gets bonuses to stats based on the Beast Shape spells. Now what happens when my character summons forth his eidolon to wear? Since the synthesis summoner has the physical stats of his eidolon, do the bonuses from Wildshape disappear?

3) If the character summons his eidolon first and THEN wildshapes, does the eidolon gets merged into the animal form, since it's sort-of-like-equipment (takes up armor slot I think since you can't use armor while merged with your eidolon)?