PDA

View Full Version : Alligator men?

gurgleflep
2013-05-05, 10:22 PM
Hello everybody, I've got a request for ya'll.
I would very much like a race of alligatorfolk. I looked into the reptilian template and the werecrocodile but neither worked as I would like them to. Lizardmen/folk (can't recall their name at the moment) are going to be in an alliance with them so using them is out as well.

Just as a precaution: If there's already one in existence somewhere, just point them out please, homebrew, one of the books... I'm not picky :smallbiggrin:

Strong and brutish, but not that fast in either speed or wit (with the exception of their swim speed), something truly savage and fearsome!

Please and thank you, you've all been helpful and kind to me in the past :smallsmile:

inuyasha
2013-05-05, 10:26 PM
well, MM3 has blackscale lizardfolk, which are ogre sized, strong, dumb, lizardfolk, refluff and recolor them and boom! alligator folk

gurgleflep
2013-05-05, 10:28 PM
well, MM3 has blackscale lizardfolk, which are ogre sized, strong, dumb, lizardfolk, refluff and recolor them and boom! alligator folk

Wow, that was quicker than I'd thought it'd be :smalleek: I was completely unaware of other lizardfolk!
Thank you Inuyasha! Oh my Gruumsh! I've turned into Kagome!

inuyasha
2013-05-05, 11:01 PM
Wow, that was quicker than I'd thought it'd be :smalleek: I was completely unaware of other lizardfolk!
Thank you Inuyasha! Oh my Gruumsh! I've turned into Kagome!

your welcome :) Im just here to be your friendly neighborhood homebrewer

LordErebus12
2013-05-05, 11:39 PM
Were-crocodile from sandstorm?

gurgleflep
2013-05-05, 11:40 PM
your welcome :) Im just here to be your friendly neighborhood homebrewer

Friendly and helpful to boot.

Were-crocodile from sandstorm?

Thank you for the suggestion, but I have already looked at them. They weren't quite what I was looking for.

LordErebus12
2013-05-05, 11:55 PM
I already looked at them, they weren't quite what I was looking for.

Well, if its okay with homebrew, i have this race i made.

Skale Lizardfolk. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278057)

gurgleflep
2013-05-06, 12:02 AM
Well, if its okay with homebrew, i have this race i made.

Skale Lizardfolk. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278057)

Homebrew is always acceptable :smallsmile:

Bhu
2013-05-07, 12:00 AM
There are teh Khumat from the Miniatures handbook but they're prolly too powerful for what you're looking for.

gurgleflep
2013-05-07, 06:43 AM
There are teh Khumat from the Miniatures handbook but they're prolly too powerful for what you're looking for.

Actually, that's pretty darn close to what I'm wanting both visually and powerfully. The party won't be fighting many of the them (literally two or three, but it's a fair sized tribe and fights are bound to happen), so this is fantastic. :smallbiggrin: Thank you, Bhu!

On the bright side: lots of options! I'll likely use most of those given :smallsmile: