PDA

View Full Version : Magic Item help

GutterFace
2013-05-06, 03:12 PM
So i am sans books for the week...

im running a short level 2 campaign as a filler for our standard DM. What i have planned out is a quick, one off day adventure.

take back the town, undead, the usual jive.

i want to hand out at least 1 magic item per PC, if they succeed.

does anyone have any suggestions for a magical item, preferably geared for a level 2 adventurer:

i have a Ranger, Dragon Shaman, Psion, and Fighter (with thrown weapons)

:) any help would be great!

oh and i dont want to give them super powerful stuff. just a good reward to help them on their way...

GutterFace
2013-05-06, 03:16 PM
oh and, the Ranger is a TWF version. and if anything is more creative/unique than a +1 this and that. i would be much appreciated :)

Miranius
2013-05-06, 03:31 PM
a jar of shapesand, marvellous pigments, a rod of ropes, a ring of prestidigitation, sheaf of paper that folds itself into animated birds and delivers messages, a square of fabric that makes itself and the object it is placed upon transparent, if you have casters beginners materials for spell research that have some work for one/more spells already done, obscure oils/alchemical items it party is good, drugs & poisons if bad, special mounts/animal companions.....

GutterFace
2013-05-06, 03:33 PM
ooooh very cool! and helpful! thank you! i will have to look into those

only1doug
2013-05-07, 09:52 AM
a pouch of rations that feeds a person for 1 day and refills itself at midnight, a cup that fills itself upon command upto 3/day.

Miranius
2013-05-07, 12:09 PM
how about..... a blank book that draws any creature/animal of which you place a piece on a page. (for fun: but without a scale for size :smallamused: )