PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Help with Some Campaign Plans

Regitnui
2013-05-07, 10:47 AM
Okay, I'm running a new campaign for a new group. It starts off with a nice dungeon crawl, specifically an adapted version of The Sunless Citadel. After that, however, I have very little in the way of plans. What I have:

>The PCs are hired by a Lyrandar captain to rescue his sister and her beau from the Sunless Citadel.
>The PCs succeed in this endevour. The captain invites them on board his ship to ensure that the beau does not escape.

On the way, they rescue a little elven girl from the Blood of Vol, bringing the Emerald Claw into the game as convienient random encounters. As the Lhazaar principalities (see below) is the home of Lady Erandis Vol, the immortal lich who seeks the girl, this also advances plot!

I then want to get them involved with the draconic prophecy, which calls for the fractitious island nations of the Lhazaar Principalities to unite. They ally with Vyssilthar, a black dragon, and Roe Farwynd, a direct descendant of the explorer who the islands are named after. They then cause all sorts of trouble in the Lyrandar captain's airship.

Any thoughts or ideas?