PDA

View Full Version : How to Create Ronon from StarGate Atlantis.

n4d3sniper
2013-05-08, 11:14 PM
I would like to know how to create ronon from stargate atlantis he doesnt need his gun but i would like him to be able to carry all the knifes he did in this episode and if possible then even more then that.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q0f6qxhOJI

n4d3sniper
2013-05-09, 12:39 PM
Wow nobody has any ideas about this its for dnd 3.5 so just throw some ideas out there plz.

AWiz_Abroad
2013-05-09, 12:46 PM
Hmmmm

I do love me some SGA. What ECL are you looking for?

I think I'd stat him up at some sort of stealthy gish Ranger/Artificer. After all he makes his own sword, and evades the wraith, and has a serious favored enemy thing going with the Wraith.

Weapons

Pistol
Handcrossbow with brillant energy and sudden stunning (I'm not sure how to swap between properties as he does in the series).

Sword.
Longsword with "Aberration" bane maybe?

Kaje
2013-05-09, 03:27 PM
He's a generic badass fighter, so anything with battle abilities can work with him. Scout or ranger for the "runner" aspect. Actually seems like a swift hunter with favored enemy (aberrations) would work pretty well for him.

n4d3sniper
2013-05-09, 04:21 PM
those sound good as for his elc i dont really have anything for that i just want to know how and what level you would have to be to make ronon.