PDA

View Full Version : Freeeeeeedom!!

Immabozo
2013-05-09, 01:07 AM
So I posted a while back about a very unfair DM whose game I was playing. Well 3 of the 4 players (including myself) were trapped under his incredibly harsh slave drivers whip of his view of the 3 "Good" alignments. Well, I gave his campaign one more shot and it didn't work out any better. So we unanimously broke free, shouted "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMmmmm" and then proceded to quit.

It was glorious.

ArcturusV
2013-05-09, 01:11 AM
Good thing.

Did you pull a Dexter's Lab and have the nice girl DM and make the old DM play "The Furry Footed Burrower"? :smallbiggrin:

Immabozo
2013-05-09, 01:15 AM
Good thing.

Did you pull a Dexter's Lab and have the nice girl DM and make the old DM play "The Furry Footed Burrower"? :smallbiggrin:

I would love to pull shenanigans as his DM, alsa, he lives a good 45 minute to 1 hour drive from me. Good luck getting him to my games 8(

Ace Nex
2013-05-09, 05:20 AM
Yes, it is a glorious feeling. Good job man, better luck on future adventures.

Fouredged Sword
2013-05-09, 06:30 AM
I would have been sorely tempted to get together and play a fully TN party and answer any alignment questions the DM asks by shrugging and saying "Meh."

Half way through his plot switch sides and start working for the forces of evil. Why? Meh.

Immabozo
2013-05-09, 11:49 AM
I would have been sorely tempted to get together and play a fully TN party and answer any alignment questions the DM asks by shrugging and saying "Meh."

Half way through his plot switch sides and start working for the forces of evil. Why? Meh.

ooooh, thats good... thats really good.... let the scheming commence!