PDA

View Full Version : Need Urgent Drow Encounters Cr:3 To 15

dkist
2013-05-09, 06:58 AM
hi;

I am a DM (Edition DnD 3,5 - FR - 1375 Year of Risen Elfkin), who is 30 + years old and have no time to "lethal" encounters :smallbiggrin:

Right now we are playing the era of Elf Wars between Drow and Crusading Elves in 1375. :smallcool:

From you(yours) I want DROW encounters between CR 3 ~ 16 (if anyone knows about the wars [maybe details] wonderful it is in the Myth Drannor)

Thanks a lot :)

Golden Ladybug
2013-05-09, 08:42 AM
I don't claim to know... well, anything about the history of Faerun, so I probably won't be too much help, but If you're in need of some quick Drow NPCs to throw at your players there are some classed Drow opponent's in the MMIV (pg55). I've had some success with the Drow Ninja build in the past.

Drow of the Underdark also has some interesting stuff in it buildwise, but I haven't used any of them before.

I could probably put together a few encounters for you if you gave me a few more specifics, such as location, goals and so forth :smallsmile:

sonofzeal
2013-05-09, 09:01 AM
Look in Dungeonscape, pages 100-102. Drow should fight tactically, and tend to have a variety of class levels, so virtually every combination there is applicable. The tips in that whole section are invaluable to DMs who want nasty encounters without too much effort.

dkist
2013-05-13, 07:46 AM
I don't claim to know... well, anything about the history of Faerun, so I probably won't be too much help, but If you're in need of some quick Drow NPCs to throw at your players there are some classed Drow opponent's in the MMIV (pg55). I've had some success with the Drow Ninja build in the past.

Drow of the Underdark also has some interesting stuff in it buildwise, but I haven't used any of them before.

I could probably put together a few encounters for you if you gave me a few more specifics, such as location, goals and so forth :smallsmile:

Thank you :)

Look in Dungeonscape, pages 100-102. Drow should fight tactically, and tend to have a variety of class levels, so virtually every combination there is applicable. The tips in that whole section are invaluable to DMs who want nasty encounters without too much effort.

Thank you too ;)

But to speak honest I need someting interesting like reverse gravity and prismatic wall in the ceiling :)