PDA

View Full Version : I think I remember this feat, enchantment, or class ability.

kiryoku
2013-05-10, 12:07 AM
It lets you use your Int as the to hit and damage rolls and possibly lets you have a much higher BAB. I don't remember what book or even if I am thinking of the right game but I am half sure its in D&D.

A_S
2013-05-10, 12:12 AM
Bookmark this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125732).

Re: your specific question, you may be thinking of the Factotum's ability to spend inspiration points to get those bonuses, or to the Swashbuckler's level 3 ability (which only applies to damage), or perhaps a couple of spells which allow you to sub your casting stat (Int for wizards) when they perform fake attacks.

eggynack
2013-05-10, 12:12 AM
Is it possible that you're thinking of the factotum's cunning insight ability? If you want to get int to something, odds are the way to get it is the factotum.

Edit: Swordsaged by seconds.

kiryoku
2013-05-10, 02:30 AM
Thanks both of you I found what I was thinking off but it wasn't right I goobered up. XD must be close for time for me to sleep. my thoughts are getting all mixed up. o-o Though honestly if they made such a enchantment what would you say it was worth? +2 or +3 just for the Int replaces your strength or dex stat just for the weapons usage.

Edit: by the way it was the +2 skillfull enchantment in the complete arcane I was thinking of. It dosn't help me though it would a poor BAB class. it raises them to cleric level of skill and adds the weapon pro for any melee weapon you get the enchantment on.

Eslin
2013-05-10, 10:35 AM
Command word or continuous items of thunderlance and divine power would do the job, though cost a fortune.

kiryoku
2013-05-10, 03:13 PM
I will check that out. Might use it if its not completely overpriced with the discount feats I have.