PDA

View Full Version : Ashworm Dragoon Build [3.5 D&D]

Senkopades
2013-05-10, 03:38 AM
(Thanks to the bro who told me about Thread Necromancy, by the by)

So, I've lurked around playground on and off, mostly brought here by google searches when I can't be clever enough to round out my builds and try to find some neat ideas. Well, I couldn't find anything of particular use this time, so I decided to cut the middle-man and just plead for assistance.

So let's cut to the chase:

My group is doing a new campaign sometime soon, where the players will all be starting as level 1 NPC characters in a low-level campaign, to try and simulate a more harsh environment rife with mortality. Our DM feels we've gotten too comfortable as demigods, and she even went ahead and set up some rules for character generation to keep our stats low-ish, and on top of all that, the campaign is wasteland themed.

(tl;dr? start here)

Starting at level 1, I am a Human Warrior with STR 13, DEX 10, CON 14, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 10

My feats at the moment are Sandskimmer and Mounted Combat.

I want to be an Ashworm Dragoon (if you couldn't tell).

My alignment is Chaotic Good, and I will not be taking any permutation of Paladin that results in the Ashworm's stinger being removed.

How boned am I?

ddude987
2013-05-10, 09:33 AM
It mostly depends on the rest of the parties level of optimization. Though your stats are extremely subpar to really do much of anything. How did you get such low stats? That is what a 17pb equivalent?