Warforged Saint Cleric 8/ Warweaver 5

Str: 8
Con: 12>16
Dex: 10
Int: 10
Wis: 16>20 (+6 item)
Cha: 14>16 (+6 item)

Hp:83
AC: 29 with heavy metal shield extended.

Feats:
Admantine Body
Divine metamagic
Enlarge Spell
Persist Spell
Extra Turning

Domains:
Warforged
Planning

Items:
+1 tome
+6 wis +6 cha periapt
Nightstick
Belt of Battle
Improved Fortification
Phoenix Cloak
Shield Arm

So thats my build so far. The warweaver PrC has been approved by the DM. I would really appreciate some help considering I've never played a cleric before, especially for spells and feats.

almightycoma
2013-05-12, 12:14 AM
well, it looks like your making a persistomancer.the standard advice i've seen around these parts is to take the planing and undeath domains. you get extend spell(a prereq for persist im not seeing in your build) and extra turning as granted powers to free up slots for other feats. you may want to check out the cleric handbook http://www.brilliantgameologists.com/boards/?topic=420.0

Sulphuricbear
2013-05-12, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the advice. I hadn't realised that persist spell had a prequesite, but the planning domain seems quite similiar to the fate domain I had originally decided to use. The undead domain, while I know it's a great domain, just doesn't fit in with character theme. He's a godforged of the becoming god.

I'd also like to say that I never quite realised how feat heavy divine metamagic is.

almightycoma
2013-05-12, 06:29 AM
yeah thats why people take those domains to ease the pain. Are flaws an option that might help.Another thing to consider is getting armor spikes with defending. you get access to greater magic weapon so it's an easy way to boost AC. you may also want to try the wrathful healing enchantmet form enemies and allies it's +3 and you heal half the damage you deal per hit with the weapon.