PDA

View Full Version : Improving my knife thrower

Invader
2013-05-11, 07:59 PM
I'm dusting off my knife thrower build for a friends campaign and I want to get some input on how to improve it. This is what I have so far and I'll only be taking him to level 8-9 so I dont need long term suggestions. All books and dragon mag are allowed to include races and LA buy off but ToB and MoI are off limits.

So is there anything I can do to get the most out this guy buildwise or in terms of equipment? Regular 7th level WBL and I'll add that I'm pretty sure the DM will allow the gauntlet of infinite daggers to allow me to draw daggers as a free action so I can get all of my attacks from the gauntlet instead of just having 300 daggers on my person.

I've been working on dagger thrower build and I'm trying to get the most out of it in the simplest way possible. I definitely want to stay away from warblade and bloodstorm blade which is why they're not included in the build. Basically I want to know if I missed any good feats or anything along the way.

Strong Heart Halfling Lvl 7 -- Fighter 2, Rogue 2, Swashbuckler 1, Whisperknife 1, Master Thrower 1
Feats

Str 10
Dex 21
Con 18
Int 14
Wis 13
Cha 11

Feats:
1st Point Blank Shot, Two Weapon fighting, Far Shot
2nd Precise Sot
3rd Weapon Focus Dagger
4th Evasion