PDA

View Full Version : [DH] Good pre made modules

Kaun
2013-05-12, 05:51 AM
Dark Heresy.

Pre made modules.

I want a good one to run.

Let me know about the good ones, let me know about the ones i should avoid.

anything you wish to add go nuts.

COMMENCE!

Kaun
2013-05-14, 05:42 PM
never mind, think im going to go with Edge of darkness. Seems like a nice introductory game. Not to hard from the look of it, and i can easily raise or lower the difficulty on the fly.

+ it seems like an easy enough investigation. I like investigation games but getting them to work can be difficult at times.

king.com
2013-05-14, 06:28 PM
I've not had huge amounts of experience running pre-made dark heresy modules but I really liked the introductory adventure at the back of the Dark Heresy book. Its a pretty good look at what Dark Heresy should be about, not perfect but a good look at things. I also liked Maggots in the Meat but that may be because they dedicate like half a page talking about some sea sick guy on a boat throwing up on you.

Kaun
2013-05-14, 08:05 PM
I have played through the one in the back of the book and i found it a little dull for my taste. But that could be for reasons other then the writing.

I don't usually run the pre-made's either but one of my players commented that he wouldn't mind trying some of them so....

I read through Edge of Darkness yesterday, it seems like it could be a good introduction to the game.

The trick will be getting my players into the 40k mindset.