PDA

View Full Version : Ranger combat style

Tuki Tuki
2013-05-12, 04:47 PM
If i were to take ranger and get combat style two weapon fighting and then stopped taking ranger, would i be able to take improved two weapon fighting later or would i have to take TWF and then improved TWF?

rollforeigninit
2013-05-12, 05:36 PM
I don't think you lose anything if you multiclass Ranger. So you keep whatever feats you have from combat style. However, I do believe you lose any combat style I'd you wear armor heavier than light so you would lose 2 WP and any feats based on it if you wear medium or heavy armor.

Cerlis
2013-05-12, 08:31 PM
yea i believe so to. You "gain" the feat even "if you dont meat the prerequisites" so long as you dont wear heavy armor or w/e. I think it says somewhere that in such a situation as that , if you do something to lose a prerequisite then you lose access to subsequent abilities.

For instance if a prestige class requires casting detect evil, and the cleric loses his power then he loses access to the prestige class abilities.

So if you take Supreme two weapon fighting, and you put on heavy armor, you cant use Supreme two weapon fighting until you take it off, because your prerequisites are based on your armor.