PDA

View Full Version : Mechs and other Machines(Vehicle)

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-11-27, 04:18 PM
So during a gaming session one of my players (a gnome wizard) was wondering if he could make some kind of Mech. I didn't want to limit him, so I said i'd put together all the costs and multiply it by two.

So the next day i got to thinking about it and thought about a new city of Gnomes who really on there Inventions and made these.

Decker
Huge Vehicle
Speed: 65 ft.
AC: 6; Actual HP 30 HP, 10 Hardness (3 inches of Darkwood)
Attacks: Light Repeaters (2): +1 (1d6+1)
Cannon: +1 (3d8+1d6 Fire)

The Machine before you resembles a Upside-down T( _|_ ), mounted on large wooden Bipedal legs. On its sides are mounted two odd looking Crossbows with long clips. There is a raise platform on the intersect with a Cannon mounted on it. On the Front-most part is a glass dome, in which a small ladder hands from the side.

SA:
Light Repeaters: Light Repeaters are light repeating crossbows, but with 100 rounds per clip. It can shoot 5 rounds per round. The range is 150 feet.

Cannon: The cannon is the secondary weapon. It can fire one cannon round per round. It takes one round to reload and you do not need to announce the reload

SQ:
If you are a gnome you get a +3 on pilot checks using this Mech

Monolith
Huge Vehicle
Speed: 45 feet
Ac: 6; Actual HP 120, 20 Hardness(4 inches of mithral)
Attacks: Heavy repeaters (2): +3 (1d10+1)
Cannon (4): +3 (3d8+1d6 Fire)

This Huge machine stands before you on large mithril legs. It is 10 feet by 15 feet with a small coned cylinder at the front of it. It has two large, odd looking crossbows with large spiral clips on the sides of the coned cylinder. On the top are four cannons.

SA:
Heavy Repeaters: Heavy Repeaters are Heavy repeating crossbows, but with 500 rounds per clip. It can shoot 10 rounds per round. The range is 250 feet.

Cannon: The cannon is the secondary weapon. It can fire one cannon round per round. It takes one round to reload and you do not need to announce the reload

More later