PDA

View Full Version : I Need Graphics Card Help (And Dumb Good Deals for Those Interested)

TechnOkami
2013-05-14, 10:02 PM
So, there's this: http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/nsreloaded.aspx#1

My laptop has an NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M as it's current Graphics Card. I don't know if my laptop can handle any of these or if all of these cards are even usable in a laptop, but I really, really, REALLY would like to know and have somebody tell me if I can or can't.

If you need more specs about my system, tell me what & I'll get it. I'm just kind of giddy because of this deal :DDD

Edit: Nevermind, I found stuff out & my Graphics Card is the only Graphics Card that can be placed inside of it. However, for all of you with desktops/gaming laptops, this is still a really good deal, so yeah, enjoy.

Erloas
2013-05-15, 12:53 PM
These are all desktop video cards, there are virtually no laptops where the video card can be replaced. (none that I know of, but I suppose there are probably some boutique laptops out there I don't know about)

Although it is a good deal if you want the games they offer, they do these sorts of promotions fairly often, usually with fairly new but not just released games.