PDA

View Full Version : The other mob (splinter group)

Xerillum
2006-11-27, 04:56 PM
It's a log cabin in the middle of the woods, far away from the original mob. It is a splinter of the mob, that broke off when the Don Rilik was murdered by Iames in a seize for power that also disabled the police. A team of vigilantes is running out of here in its stead. All who remain loyal to the old Don, come here.

Finne runs in.

Rainspattered
2006-11-27, 09:28 PM
((Are there any wards against magical scrying on the building?))

((EDIT: Or, rather, any magical wards capable of keeping out a sixtieth, 60th, level spellcaster's scrying, to be specific.))

Flabbicus
2006-11-27, 09:30 PM
(( I was considering keep him dead... but now I'm not so sure. ))

Xerillum
2006-11-27, 10:01 PM
((duh... I'm not stupid...))

Rainspattered
2006-11-27, 10:09 PM
((Is that to me? If so, it's not a matter of stupidity, it's a matter of finding a wizard, on short notice, as a ragtag group of vigilantes, with more class levels and your average deity to ward from such powerful scrying. Anyway, looks like K'shakh will have to trace you down some other way.))

AmberVael
2006-11-27, 10:28 PM
((I am more curious to know how you have a level 60 wizard in a freeform game. :tongue:))

Rainspattered
2006-11-27, 11:14 PM
((Eh, levels are an abitrary but generally recognized way of explaining how skilled someone is. In this case, "more skilled at what he does than your average deity doing it, other than divine powers and such bonuses."))

Reptilus
2006-12-17, 04:05 PM
John Gibson foster runs through the woods following the still-slightly-warm tracks whatever assassing took out Tor made as he finds his way to the log cabin where the spilter group is hiding. Loading his assault rifle, he uses his cybereys' optical magnification to see inside through any windows. Checking around for signs of guards, he moves in closer, to about a hundred yards from the door, using a large tree to hide behind.

Xerillum
2006-12-17, 04:10 PM
Gatling gun fire opens up from the windows.

Reptilus
2006-12-17, 04:15 PM
Foster flinches, "Damn! Guess they figured out I was here," he swears, tossing two concussion grenades towards the cabin, one harder than the other, in the hopes that one will damage the cabin and the otherw will provide him a dustscreen to move out from behidn the tree underneath.

Xerillum
2006-12-17, 04:18 PM
The first one blows the door open, and the second one blows the windows out, and sends up a light dust cloud.

Reptilus
2006-12-17, 04:23 PM
Out of grenades, Foster reluctantly decides the light cloud will have to do and runs out from behind the tree and to another tree, firing his assault rifle (which fires bullets magical energy, as a shamanic totem, rather than lead bullets) the entire way to the next tree. He rolls out from behind it and repeats his patter until there are no more trees to reach. His armour absorbs most of the gatling gun rounds, but a nast shot takes him in the shoulder with a gout of blood and another bullet embeds itself in his cheekbone.

Xerillum
2006-12-17, 04:29 PM
two vigilantes are killed by the gunfire, thr remaining ones pull out AK-47s and blast away with a rat-a-tat-tat.

Reptilus
2006-12-17, 04:37 PM
Standing behind the last tree, Foster ties a bandana around his bleeding his shoulder and thinks of the safest way to charge in. Seeing no safe way, he sticks his gun from around the tree and fires off a few quick,totally unaimed bursts, hoping just to hold them in to the cabin until reinforcements arrive. Or, at least hoping they don't have enough fire power to chip away at the old tree he's standing behind enough to make it fall over.

Xerillum
2006-12-17, 05:48 PM
they ricochet off the forest, eventually bouncing off of his boot.

Reptilus
2006-12-17, 06:33 PM
Foster throws an empty clip of the explosive rounds he used earlier into the forest, hoping to distract the mafia with the noise.

Renrik
2006-12-17, 07:39 PM
A patrol of GSA scouts in the forest hears the noise, and come rushing towards the shack. They see what is happening, and immediately take cover and ready their weapons.

Penguinizer
2006-12-18, 12:56 PM
George also comes, ready for combat. Summoning a sphere of energy to make sure that the splinter mob wont escape.

Renrik
2006-12-18, 01:28 PM
The GSA scouts lob some petrol bombs at the house, then open fire with their crossbows.

Penguinizer
2006-12-18, 02:42 PM
George conjures several Hellfire Penguins (penguin shaped missiles essentially) and sends them to attack the house.

Reptilus
2006-12-22, 05:24 PM
(Xerillium, update from those inside?)

Penguinizer
2006-12-23, 10:05 AM
((I doubt theres much left of the house...))

Renrik
2006-12-26, 07:26 PM
((Just to make sure...))

The goblins throw a second volley of incendiary devices into the house. They are now out of incendiary devices.

Xerillum
2006-12-29, 12:39 PM
An australian cattle dog walks out of the shattered wreckage, dragging a chain behind him.

Penguinizer
2006-12-30, 03:55 PM
The dog lives, We are victorious! George declares.

Shujaa
2007-01-02, 03:29 PM
((Reptilus, from over my shoulder, tells me to tell you guys that the leader of the mob can turn into a dog. So, yeah, that is not a good thing to let it get away. Bad idea. Yeah. He'll log in IC later.))

Rainspattered
2007-01-02, 10:39 PM
"As I recall, the man you now claim allegiance to killed me. Admittedly, it was my fault, and I truly cannot recall my motivation for what I did, but nonetheless, he killed me, and many others who deserved it less than my very likely demon or alcohol possessed self. I'd really rather you not support him. The fact that you brought a war to the doors of my friends, in which someone lost a hand, doesn't make matters better, dog. What say you go back into your human form. I'd feel bad killing a cute little dog, so bad I couldn't stand to look at its corpse. I'd have to disintegrate it. Then how would you come back. A human corpse I'll look at, and maybe you'll breathe again someday. Either way you die. Now change be turned to dust where you stand." Ra'Tiel orders the dog.

Renrik
2007-01-04, 02:20 PM
One of the goblins speaks up:

The dog's a human, eh? Well, you might not be able ta kill a dog, but we can if'n ye want.

He loads another bolt into his crossbow.

Rainspattered
2007-01-05, 02:50 PM
"I would be much obliged," Ra'Tiel says with a sweeping bow, which he somehow manages to execute without disturbing his levitation.

Xerillum
2007-01-05, 03:53 PM
the dog turns it's head, and dashes off into the underbrush.

Rainspattered
2007-01-05, 11:08 PM
Ra'Tiel rolls his eyes, annoyedly, and prepares a fireball to cast into the underbrush, in cast the goblins can't find the dog any longer.