PDA

View Full Version : Nana's Everyday Life

PBlades
2013-05-15, 07:28 AM
This is now canon forever.

[img=http://s22.postimg.org/lxywhqj7h/nana_life_trueend.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/lxywhqj7h/)

...In my heart.

t209
2013-05-15, 09:19 AM
Kinda sad for a demon to live in racist and apathetic universe. If you watch Elfen Lied, you'll know. (spoilers)
The main character, Lucy, proceed to murder the sister of one character and maimed Nana. :smallmad:I cannot forgive that.

PBlades
2013-05-15, 09:56 AM
Nonsense. Everyone now have puppies, is happy forever.

j/k. I kinda stumble upon the webcomic without having read Elfen Lied. It was depressing as hell, so I take it upon myself to (terribly) make a new ending with MSPaint.

Acanous
2013-05-24, 05:45 PM
I have never before heard of this webcomic.

What is it?

Arakune
2013-05-25, 03:20 AM
Runner up for most depressing webcomic ever.

CRtwenty
2013-05-25, 04:44 AM
I have never before heard of this webcomic.

What is it?

It's a comic based off of the character Nana from the anime Elfen Lied with a whole bunch of other animes tossed in as well. Basically Nana is a girl who had her arms and legs chopped off and now lives as a torso. Her "Papa" who she loves very much (in a Pollyanna way) realizes she's useless and tosses her out in the street where she takes up residence in a cardboard box.

That is the setup. Things get worse and worse for Nana from there. Whenever good things happen to her it's only to set her up for worse tragedy along the way. It's hilarious, in a dead baby comedy kind of way.

t209
2013-05-26, 07:53 PM
It's a comic based off of the character Nana from the anime Elfen Lied with a whole bunch of other animes tossed in as well. Basically Nana is a girl who had her arms and legs chopped off and now lives as a torso. Her "Papa" who she loves very much (in a Pollyanna way) realizes she's useless and tosses her out in the street where she takes up residence in a cardboard box.

That is the setup. Things get worse and worse for Nana from there. Whenever good things happen to her it's only to set her up for worse tragedy along the way. It's hilarious, in a dead baby comedy kind of way.
I never liked Mommy Dearest though, even though People are calling it as funny due to bad acting.:smallfrown: I cringed on child abuse part on the trailer of it though.
Edit: I forgot about the bold part; It was funny until later pages or have a pet peeve on child abuse as comedy.

Tebryn
2013-05-26, 08:18 PM
Runner up for most depressing webcomic ever.

One has to ask. What is the most depressing webcomic ever?

CRtwenty
2013-05-26, 08:50 PM
I never liked Mommy Dearest though, even though People are calling it as funny due to bad acting.:smallfrown: I cringed on child abuse part on the trailer of it though.
Edit: I forgot about the bold part; It was funny until later pages or have a pet peeve on child abuse as comedy.

True. But the stuff she goes through is so over the top that it "crosses the line twice" in my opinion. I mean one of the earlier comics has her chained to a wall by her "Papa" (which actually occurs in the anime it's based on though for far different reasons) while he offers her a scoop of ice cream, only to eat it himself at the last minute. It's just a tiny little thing but it makes the entire scene go from horrible to hilarious for me.