PDA

View Full Version : Starsigns(3.5 addition)

sambouchah
2013-05-15, 04:51 PM
I have been building a campaign setting over the last couple days and added These (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA19n1gIYPv2-k5Decxp6gwNbyw4TElz3KB2H8uSvBw/edit) into the game. Could anyone give me input on what needs changing effects wise. I'll probably write more detailed descriptions of each one later on but probably not today.

Thanks in advance, Sam

Debihuman
2013-05-15, 09:40 PM
Bull Rush isn't a feat and anyone can do it. See Taurus. Instead of it being a standard action, perhaps you gain it as a swift action once a day instead. I'd limit this to number of times a day to keep it from being unbalanced.

Chariot VII is worded badly. Do you get one of each or do you pick one from the list of pony, light horse and warhorse?

Debby

sambouchah
2013-05-15, 09:45 PM
Bull Rush isn't a feat and anyone can do it. See Taurus. Instead of it being a standard action, perhaps you gain it as a swift action once a day instead. I'd limit this to number of times a day to keep it from being unbalanced.

Chariot VII is worded badly. Do you get one of each or do you pick one from the list of pony, light horse and warhorse?

Debby

Improved bullrush* Darn! haha

And I did need to reword some of them, Thanks!:smallbiggrin: