PDA

View Full Version : Summoner wearing Eidolon of different size

Frosty
2013-05-16, 07:19 AM
If my small Gnome synthesis summoner has an eidolon that is Medium or even Large size, whose size counts when it comes to combat? I'm guessing only the eidolon's size matters?

sepchan
2013-05-16, 07:38 AM
Correct only the Eidolon's size would matter for things like Combat Maneuver Defense/Bonus while fused.

stack
2013-05-16, 07:43 AM
Yup, so long as the eidolon isn't smaller, which isn't allowed.

Frosty
2013-05-16, 08:23 AM
I'm going to say my gnome is riding inside his eidolon mecha, and I wanted to make sure first that as long as the Eidolon is bigger then the size difference matters not as I'd always use the Eidolon's size.

At level 1 my Eidolon will onl be medium, but eventually my gnome will be riding a gundam :smallbiggrin:

Amnestic
2013-05-16, 08:39 AM
I'm going to say my gnome is riding inside his eidolon mecha, and I wanted to make sure first that as long as the Eidolon is bigger then the size difference matters not as I'd always use the Eidolon's size.

At level 1 my Eidolon will onl be medium, but eventually my gnome will be riding a gundam :smallbiggrin:

Is your gnome also a teenager with serious angst? 'cos that gives you an automatic +infinity to all stats.

Frosty
2013-05-16, 08:44 AM
Is your gnome also a teenager with serious angst? 'cos that gives you an automatic +infinity to all stats.
My gnome is not Shinji Akari.

Amnestic
2013-05-16, 08:50 AM
My gnome is not Shinji Akari.

I actually meant Kamille Bidan or...pretty much anyone from SEED. :smallamused:

Frosty
2013-05-16, 08:58 AM
Kira Yamato was at times no moody. Lunamaria was downright cheerful.

Snowbluff
2013-05-16, 09:08 AM

Be sure to build yourself some Construct Armor. :smallwink:

I don't always play PF, but when I do, I wear layers of my minions.

Azif13
2013-05-16, 09:12 AM
Not necessarily related, but this come to my mind some days ago... If you're riding you're eidolon (not wearing it, I mewan, a regular summoner) and charge with it, but you also charge ('cause you can charge in a mount), in which initiative sequence this happens? For me it is weird tot hink that one acts first and then the other, 'cause the charge occurs at teh same time.