PDA

View Full Version : Increasing caster level for crafting items.

Yogibear41
2013-05-16, 11:04 PM
Hello all,

This is sort of a sister thread to my thread about picking spells for my up and coming character. Anyway I plan on making an ambush drake dragon slayer while taking a level of wizard at 8 after my 7 racial hit die before entering into the class. The class being 5/10 casting its really just an added benefit to the tank roll Im trying to fullfill.

However, I am also somewhat interested in potentially crafting items for the party, however with my caster level being so low it could be potentially problematic for creating useful level appropriate items. Other than practiced spell caster I don't really know of any way to easily boost caster level to a point where I could craft items of higher caster level requirements, if anyone could point me into the right direction of something that could help that would be great. :smallsmile:

NeoPhoenix0
2013-05-16, 11:44 PM
here's a link (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19872350/Raising_Caster_Level) with a list of caster level increasing stuff.

Silva Stormrage
2013-05-17, 02:59 AM
Runic Circles from Races of Stone are stated to be able to raise your CL for the purpose of creating magic items. They don't state a guideline or rule for how expensive those runic circles are though so ask your DM on that one.