PDA

View Full Version : Drow Cleric

dantiesilva
2013-05-18, 10:32 PM
I am about to join a trisalt game and was wondering if there was any special drow variant for a cleric that is not in dragon mag. as I am not allowed to use them. Thank you all in advance for your answers. Or even a good homebrew.

While searching the web I found a PrC on DnD gate that looked good but want to see first if there is anything better.

KillianHawkeye
2013-05-18, 10:53 PM
There is an ACF in Drow of the Underdark allowing Drow Clerics to command/rebuke vermin instead of undead, and they get a +4 to their effective level if the targets are spiders.

dantiesilva
2013-05-18, 11:02 PM
Thank you as that is something I would be looking for.

gurgleflep
2013-05-18, 11:03 PM
I am about to join a trisalt game and was wondering if there was any special drow variant for a cleric that is not in dragon mag. as I am not allowed to use them. Thank you all in advance for your answers. Or even a good homebrew.

While searching the web I found a PrC on DnD gate that looked good but want to see first if there is anything better.

I'm sorry, but trisalt? :smallconfused:

dantiesilva
2013-05-18, 11:08 PM
yup

Drow(+2LA)/ Lolth touched (+1LA)//Cleric of Lolth3///Transmuter 3? Not sure on the last one.

Ace Nex
2013-05-19, 01:11 AM
Crusader from TOB? Maneuvers are fun if you want to go Gishy.

CRtwenty
2013-05-19, 01:16 AM
I'm sorry, but trisalt? :smallconfused:

I'd assume it's Ghestalt only with three classes instead of two.

gurgleflep
2013-05-19, 01:37 AM
I'd assume it's Ghestalt only with three classes instead of two.

Wouldn't most of those combinations come out MAD?
The idea behind this has me more than worried :smalleek:

dantiesilva
2013-05-19, 08:03 AM
That is why I am trying to focus on classes that focus off of either Int, Wis, or Cha. As all her mental stats are high, and even her physical stats were rolled rather high thanks to the templates.

Prestiage paladin to improve Cating and get divine grace as well as a mount.

Hexblade for Mettle along with its curse seems fitting of a drow. Also fits with the Paladin and cleric idea going on. Grants you a familiar which now you can add with your mount from Prestige cleric....For lots of fun.

dantiesilva
2013-05-20, 10:59 AM
I was looking at paragon classes and was woundering saying a half-orc can go either human or Orc, saying a drow is a subrace of elf, could they be Elf paragons as well as drow paragons?