PDA

View Full Version : Realms of Conquest

Asherion
2013-05-20, 02:11 PM
Hey guys! I've read through the forum rules and I'm hoping and fairly certain that posting for a project or game that's not a commercial product is OK. I value both the community here and my small place in it. If not, then I apologize, but otherwise I'd like the opportunity to let you guys know about the project my friend and I are working on.

Realms of Conquest is an up and coming online text based game. In Realms, players will create a province in a futuristic world, and then build up that province's military to take on that of other players. Provinces will be placed in realms, where they will be able to cooperate or war with their neighbors. The game runs in rounds that will typically last two months, once out of testing phase. The game runs in real time during that period - your province grows, and is vulnerable, non stop.

If you're interested at all in strategic text-based online games, check us out. The first alpha test begins within the next couple of weeks, and people who have signed up for the beta/newsletter list will be receiving invitations.

http://www.realmsofconquest.com

Also if you do that sort of thing, check our social media; you can find buttons for them on the front page of the website. I'll not spam links :D