PDA

View Full Version : Project FTATTFT (recruitment)

smoke prism
2013-05-20, 04:57 PM
Hello playground.

So I'm planing on doing a project, and I need you're help. At the moment I'm not giving out to many details. All you need to know at the moment is that it is a large scale (or to me it is) monster and fluff creating homebrew.

So at the moment I'm asking people if there willing to help with it. Everyone will get credit for the parts they worked on. So if you're interested pleas PM me, I'll be tacking application up to the 31st may. The day after I will send everyone that applied, a PM containing my base Idear, at Wich point people can accept, or decline to help.

I also must stress that people that get the information, that you don't leek it, anywhere. (consider it a sort of enbargo). I say this because I want it to be a suprise to the people of these forms.

P.S: Sorry about the skechenes of the information. All will be reviled on may 31st
:smallbiggrin:

Eldan
2013-05-20, 05:06 PM
What kind of monsters? What kind of fluff? For which system? Honestly, I can't even remotely judge what we are supposed to do here. What would you need from us? Monster ideas? Writing monster fluff? Statblocks? Playtesting?

smoke prism
2013-05-20, 05:24 PM
What kind of monsters? What kind of fluff? For which system? Honestly, I can't even remotely judge what we are supposed to do here. What would you need from us? Monster ideas? Writing monster fluff? Statblocks? Playtesting?

To answer the question:
System:3.5
Input:all of the above really
Monster: aberration, constantly evolving. (bet you can tell me what it's based of now)

Sorry about being specific.:smallredface:

inuyasha
2013-05-20, 05:32 PM
To answer the question:
System:3.5
Input:all of the above really
Monster: aberration, constantly evolving. (bet you can tell me what it's based of now)

Sorry about being specific.:smallredface:

well i dont know what its based on (please tell :p) and if I did know i could surely have a stat block done soon

Gildedragon
2013-05-20, 05:36 PM
What's with all the secrecy? Posting some fluff would be a way to get people into this. As it stands it really doesn't pique my interest.

Note that hoping your system will be reviled isn't a very big selling point