PDA

View Full Version : d20 game with dead titans

grahammaddux
2013-05-21, 08:08 PM
does anyone remember a line of d20 books built around a war that killed titan / gods. and the blood and flesh of the dead titans made evil things come about?

Devronq
2013-05-21, 11:12 PM
Probably not what your looking for but i vaguely remember a city that was build ontop of a dietys body and it was on the astral plane hmm just what came to mind when i read your post

Aesir Naptha
2013-05-21, 11:59 PM
I think it's the Scarred Lands setting from sword and sorcery. I have the Creature Collection. Weird monsters.

Cirrylius
2013-05-22, 08:26 AM
I think it's the Scarred Lands setting from sword and sorcery. I have the Creature Collection. Weird monsters.

Badass unicorns, though.

dysprosium
2013-05-22, 08:42 AM
does anyone remember a line of d20 books built around a war that killed titan / gods. and the blood and flesh of the dead titans made evil things come about?

It is the Scarred Lands setting from Swords & Sorcery.

The setting also features a city full of necromancers.

Cirrylius
2013-05-22, 07:44 PM
The setting also features a city full of necromancers.
Ah! Hollowfaust! I actually have that, despite the fact that I never actually played S&S:smallbiggrin:

dysprosium
2013-05-23, 09:23 AM
Same here. I've always wanted to find a way to use it in my games but I can never make it fit . . .

BWR
2013-05-23, 09:39 AM
Ah! Hollowfaust! I actually have that, despite the fact that I never actually played S&S:smallbiggrin:

So do I. Actually, I have a lot of systems, settings and supplements I've never played. My relationship to game supplements are like my mother's to cookbooks: I love reading through them and dreaming about what I'd like to make, but rarely find the time or effort to try more than one or two recipes here and there.

Telonius
2013-05-23, 09:41 AM
I think Shackled City incorporated a bit of that into Occipitus, and Fiend Folio 2 had Glasya residing in a fortress made out of her predecessor.