PDA

View Full Version : The bringer of revenge (WIP DONT POST,R.I.P. MCR, PEACH, Base class)

inuyasha
2013-05-22, 07:12 PM
Another part of my long line of MCR related homebrew, you might be asking why im doing this. This is because of 2 things
1. Gerard Way plays D&D
2. Im making a band D&D game that i will hopefully play soon

Bringer of revenge

Well if you wanted honesty thats all you had to say! I never want to let you down or have you go its BETTER OFF THIS WAY!

Similar to the black parader, the bringer of revenge is much more melee oriented and less magical, they do have many abilities unique to them that are extremely magical however

Adventures: Bringers of revenge adventure whenever they want and for whatever reason

Characteristics: Bringers of revenge are interesting, they are fighters but with many magical abilities

Alignment: Rarely good, mostly neutral and evil

Religion: Bringers of revenge rarely pay homage to a deity

Background: Usually bringers of revenge suffer through a horrific event, such as the death of a loved one, extreme suffering and pain, a bad home, or sometimes they come in groups spontaneously formed.

Races: Bringers of revenge are almost always human, other races are extremely rare

Other Classes: Most classes view bringers of revenge with extreme suspicion except for black paraders who view them with trust because of possibly similar backgrounds and experiences

GAME RULE INFORMATION
Bringers of revenge have the following game statistics.
Abilities: Strength, Constitution, Charisma
Alignment: rarely good
Hit Die: d10
Starting Age: As cleric.
Starting Gold: As fighter.

Class Skills
The Bringer of revenge's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are...Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Perform (Cha), Ride (Dex), and Swim (Str)

Skill Points at First Level: (x + Int modifier) x 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: x + Int modifier

CLASS NAME
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+0|
+0|I never told you what I do for a living

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+0|
+0|Give 'em hell kid 1/day

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+1|
+1|Thank you for the venom

4th|
+4|
+4|
+1|
+1|Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish 1/day

5th|
+5|
+4|
+1|
+1|

6th|
+6/1|
+5|
+2|
+2|The jetset life is gonna kill you

7th|
+7/2|
+5|
+2|
+2|

8th|
+8/3|
+6|
+2|
+2|Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish 2/day

9th|
+9/4|
+6|
+3|
+3|

10th|
+10/5|
+7|
+3|
+3|Ghost of you, Give 'em hell kid 3/day

11th|
+11/6/1|
+7|
+3|
+3|Hang 'em high

12th|
+12/7/2|
+8|
+4|
+4|Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish 3/day

13th|
+13/8/3|
+8|
+4|
+4|Cemetary drive

14th|
+14/9/4|
+9|
+4|
+4|Give 'em hell kid 4/day

15th|
+15/10/5|
+9|
+5|
+5|To the end!

16th|
+16/11/6/1|
+10|
+5|
+5| Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish 4/day

17th|
+17/12/7/2|
+10|
+5|
+5|

18th|
+18/13/8/3|
+11|
+6|
+6|Give 'em hell kid 5/day

19th|
+19/14/9/4|
+11|
+6|
+6|

20th|
+20/15/10/5|
+12|
+6|
+6|Helena!, Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish[/table]

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the Bringer of revenge.

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies:
Bringers of revenge are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, and with light, medium, and heavy armor and shields

I never told you what I do for a living (Ex):
Bringers of revenge are haunted by their past, this memory fogs their mind and crystalizes, being something almost like a beast locked away, yet still frightening. This grants the bringer of revenge a +2 on all will saves to avoid charms, compulsion, and mind reading. And anyone attempting to do these things to a bringer of revenge is stunned for 1 round.

Give em hell kid (Su):
With a successful perform check (DC 10) the bringer of revenge can cause one ally within 30ft to go into a rage like that of a 1st level barbarian for (Bringer of revenges Cha modifier+3) rounds.

Thank you for the venom (Ex)
A bringer of revenge has a +4 on all fortitude saves vs poison and disease from this ability.

Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish

yes its a fighter type that uses perform and charisma, i know its odd, but its for a game im going to run soon.