PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Song

Razanir
2013-05-23, 02:16 PM
I have an idea for a Sporcle quiz. You give technically correct, but not very helpful, descriptions of movies, songs from musicals, or songs from movies. Here's an example:

"Wolverine sings his life story to his adopted daughter's fiancé"

Answer: Valjean's Confession

The catch is, I can't come up with that many ideas for questions. So I decided to come to the Playground for help.

Tebryn
2013-05-23, 02:17 PM
I've got one.

"This man is never going to give you up. Never going to let you down. Run around."

Rolling Thunder
2013-05-26, 12:16 PM
"This song is the second on the band's second album, being the second single, outlasting the second minute and ending the second second thereafter."

Since I am no native english speaker this might contain some (grammatical) errors. And if you correct a mistake, maybe you could fit another second in there?

Tebryn
2013-05-26, 05:22 PM
"This song is the second on the band's second album, being the second single, outlasting the second minute and ending the second second thereafter."

Since I am no native english speaker this might contain some (grammatical) errors. And if you correct a mistake, maybe you could fit another second in there?

The correct answer is "Go outside once and a while." No matter what band you're talking about.

oblivion6
2013-05-28, 10:09 PM
I've got one.

"This man is never going to give you up. Never going to let you down. Run around."

I know exactly what song this is...Though now i'm drawing a blank now that I need it....Bryan Adams?

Edit: Well, damn. I just heard it and my 2nd guess is likely correct; "Never gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley?