PDA

View Full Version : Deities? We need more!

gurgleflep
2013-05-25, 01:12 PM
Okay, after looking through quite a few books I've come to notice that there aren't really deities for everything. Drow for example, all of their deities are evil but Eilistraee; Orcs don't have ANY good deities (at least that I've seen); humans have a few under each alignment..

My reason for stating this is simple: I feel we need more deities to fill in some empty slots!
I would like for everybody willing to create a deity of some sort.

Here's an example of the lay out:

Name:
Alignment:
Domain(s):
Portfolio:
Symbol:
Favored weapon:
Divine Rank:
Class:
Plane of Existance:
Description of the deity:

You can add more to this list if you feel it will help out what you're trying to get through: clergy, worshipers, how they came to be... You get the idea!
I'll also be making an attempt at a deity, I'll post it into the comments with the rest of you.

General Patton
2013-05-25, 03:21 PM
Good orc deities? Well, I did have a Chaotic Good Half-Orc Witch (Scarred Witch Doctor archetype) in Pathfinder. Had a pretty decent philosophy worked out to explain how he could be good when his magic is powered by self-inflicted pain. His favorite deity was Cayden Cailean, and he believed in everyone pursuing their higher purpose as the greatest entity they could possibly be, so he'd definitely follow in Cayden's footsteps by attempting the Test of the Starstone in the Golarion setting, or an equivalent method of apotheosis anywhere else. His patron is actually the collective spirits of his ancestors supporting their last living descendant who has any real potential, because of his absurdly high Constitution and tolerance for pain. Because they were willing to support a Good-aligned hero and be swayed by his philosophy, he was even able to posthumously redeem his Chaotic Evil full-blooded Orc ancestors in the Abyss. So he could represent redemption for all Orcs who want to be Good. I'll see if I can't fully flesh out this idea. Until then, I leave you with Grom Ramyel's explanation of his philosophy (Jamaican accent included).

Wut is pain? Pain is me challenge. It how me test meself. Prove meself. But de ting is, ya gotta be ready for it. You eider do it to yaself or ya be brave enough ta face it head on and stand taller dan it when sumbody else do it to ya. De most important ting, nobody can make ya ready 'cept for yaself. And if you not ready for it, if you not strong enough in body, not strong enough in spirit *taps fist over heart*, den you not gonna grow stronga. You gonna lose yaself in it, and ya spirit be gettin' darka. Dat is why me fight. Dis world need more of da noble strong spirits. Me battle da dark spirits, da power-hungry spirits dat bring pain ta men before dey is ready for it, before dey have spirits strong enough ta fight back. Dark spirits be a plague on da weak so dey can't meet dey destiny of bein' as strong as dey deserve ta be. But me? Me stronger dan pain. Me be da cure.

Elricaltovilla
2013-05-25, 03:24 PM
Why limit yourself to making a deity, come play one in Lords of Creation!

We've got two games going on, one with the classic rules and the other with the latest edition.

Originators of Divine Law (classic) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283976)

The Blankest Slate (revised) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278826)

gurgleflep
2013-05-25, 03:43 PM
Here is my deity! Made it myself!

Name: Shaelith the White.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Domain(s): Charm, Cold, Good, Water, Winter.
Portfolio: Peace, orcs, half-orcs, beauty.
Symbol: Pale female orc face, ice covered hair, icy blue eyes.
Favored weapon: (Ice)Sickle.
Divine Rank: Lesser god.
Class: Ranger
Plane of Existance: Plane of Ice.
Description of the deity: Appearing as an extremely beautiful albino orc, Shaelith is a god of cold. Her views when compared to the rest of the orc pantheon are different to say the least, she promotes peace unless situation absolutely calls for action.
Clergy: Clerics of Shaelith wield a sickle that is often imbued with an ice enchantment but never use anything fiery or hot.

Ice Sickle? Get it?! :smallbiggrin:

I like the Jamaican orc and the idea behind it, it's rather creative :smallsmile:

That's a play by post thing, isn't it? I've never really been fond of that play style... It's creative and good if you don't have people near you to play, but it confuses me.

inuyasha
2013-05-25, 03:54 PM
Here is my deity! Made it myself!

Name: Shaelith the White.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Domain(s): Charm, Cold, Good, Water, Winter.
Portfolio: Peace, orcs, half-orcs, beauty.
Symbol: Pale female orc face, ice covered hair, icy blue eyes.
Favored weapon: (Ice)Sickle.
Divine Rank: Lesser god.
Class: Ranger
Plane of Existance: Plane of Ice.
Description of the deity: Appearing as an extremely beautiful albino orc, Shaelith is a god of cold. Her views when compared to the rest of the orc pantheon are different to say the least, she promotes peace unless situation absolutely calls for action.
Clergy: Clerics of Shaelith wield a sickle that is often imbued with an ice enchantment but never use anything fiery or hot.

Ice Sickle? Get it?! :smallbiggrin:

I like the Jamaican orc and the idea behind it, it's rather creative :smallsmile:

That's a play by post thing, isn't it? I've never really been fond of that play style... It's creative and good if you don't have people near you to play, but it confuses me.

hahah..haha..hah...my ears are bleeding from that pun :smalltongue:

Elricaltovilla
2013-05-25, 03:56 PM

Its very rules light and intended to be freeform. There's a lot less waiting around for other people to post because, well, you're a god. And you can just write in any mortal characters you want (within reason) and play as them if you're stuck waiting for someone else to respond.

I can link you an IC thread so you can get an idea what's going on if you like.

gurgleflep
2013-05-25, 03:56 PM
hahah..haha..hah...my ears are bleeding from that pun :smalltongue:

Hey, it's better than my pizza pun. I'd tell you it, but it's far too cheesy.

gurgleflep
2013-05-25, 04:09 PM
Its very rules light and intended to be freeform. There's a lot less waiting around for other people to post because, well, you're a god. And you can just write in any mortal characters you want (within reason) and play as them if you're stuck waiting for someone else to respond.

I can link you an IC thread so you can get an idea what's going on if you like.

I was reading through the two you linked to in your previous comment and it seems rather interesting. I don't know if I'd have the time to do such a thing though, I've been rather busy lately as summer just started: I'm babysitting, working, and doing a ton of yard work.

dspeyer
2013-05-25, 07:20 PM
I'll point out that orcs can worship nonracial deities. Kord probably has a fair number of followers. But I'm feeling inspired, so:

Name: Eddar
Alignment: True Neutral
Domain(s): Knowledge, Travel, Community, Mind
Portfolio: Oral Lore
Symbol: An open mouth surrounded by eight ears
Favored weapon: Shortspear
Divine Rank: Lesser
Class: Bard
Plane of Existence: Eddar's demiplane resembles a sparse forest in the material plane at dusk. There are many clearings, and in the middle of each burns a perpetual campfire. If you listen closely, stories seem to tell themselves.
Description of the deity: Eddar believes that knowledge is sacred, but that writing it down is disrespectful. If one cannot simply remember it, commend it to music or poetry. Clerics of Eddar can usually sing the entire history of their respective tribes. Eddar is particularly popular among barbarians, who also disdain writing.
Special: Eddar accepts clerics of all alignments, despite the usual restrictions.

gurgleflep
2013-05-25, 09:27 PM
I'll point out that orcs can worship nonracial deities. Kord probably has a fair number of followers. But I'm feeling inspired, so:

Name: Eddar
Domain(s): Knowledge, Travel, Community, Mind
Portfolio: Oral Lore
Symbol: An open mouth surrounded by eight ears
Favored weapon: Shortspear
Divine Rank: Lesser
Class: Bard
Plane of Existence: Eddar's demiplane resembles a sparse forest in the material plane at dusk. There are many clearings, and in the middle of each burns a perpetual campfire. If you listen closely, stories seem to tell themselves.
Description of the deity: Eddar believes that knowledge is sacred, but that writing it down is disrespectful. If one cannot simply remember it, commend it to music or poetry. Clerics of Eddar can usually sing the entire history of their respective tribes. Eddar is particularly popular among barbarians, who also disdain writing.
Special: Eddar accepts clerics of all alignments, despite the usual restrictions.

I know they worship outside of the orc pantheon, but I feel the pantheons need more diversity.

Also, I like the special segment, that allows for quite the array of worshipers.

Xuldarinar
2013-05-25, 10:06 PM
Name: Atmanour
Domain(s): Evil, Good, Law, Chaos
Portfolio: Light, Darkness, Balance
Symbol: Left half is that of a horned skull, the right half is of a sun.
Favored weapon: Two-bladed sword
Divine Rank: Lesser Deity
Common follower Classes: Archivist, Ardent, Cleric, Divine Mind, and Druid
Follower Alignments: Neutral Good, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral
Plane of Existance: Malbeneia, a demiplane branching off of the outlands
Description of the deity: A patchy blend of traits of a fiend and a celestial, varying from viewer to viewer.
Special: Clerics of this deity, who select one alignment domain must select the opposing domain as well (Good domain and Evil domain. Chaos domain and Law Domain). Despite being neutral, they can cast aligned spells.

A deity of balance, Atmanour fundamentally believes that the four alignments are as fundamental to the planes as the four primary elements. As such, he believes they should be kept in check. None gaining too much ground. He has been known to lend his assistance to agents of all alignments, when there has been need for it. Any conflict with his view of balance and he is quick to aid, but since the forces of good, evil, law, and chaos tend to balance themselves out, his assistance is seldom desired nor needed.

Malbeneia Traits and description

Gravity: Light
Time: Timeless/normal (Maturation exists, but apotheosis stops.)
Size: Very large
Shape: Soft edges
Morphic: Alterable
Alignment: Strongly Neutral
Magic: normal* (see below)
Inhabitants: Native creatures gain the following templates: [Evil] creatures again celestial or half celestial, [Good] creatures gain fiendish, half-fiend or unholy scion. Concordant killers

Magic in Malbeneia: Spells with an alignment descriptor flip their alignment descriptor upon cast (Good spells become Evil spells, Lawful spells become Chaotic spells), also their damage changes as follows

A spell that possesses an alignment descriptor, or if a divine spellcaster follows a deity with at least one non-neutral alignment, their spell's effects are altered. Their effective alignment descriptors are flipped (Good <-> Evil, Law <-> Chaos), and their damage dealt is altered, as stated in the table below.
Exception: If a spell counts as Good and Evil, or both Lawful and Chaotic, It is cast normally but with a +1 to caster level.

{table=head] Normal|One descriptor|Two descriptors
Acid| 1/2 acid, 1/2 electricity| Electricity
Cold|1/2 cold, 1/2 fire| Fire
Electricity|1/2 electricity, 1/2 acid| Acid
Fire| 1/2 fire, 1/2 cold| Cold
Force|Normal*|Normal*
Negative Energy Damage| 1/2 (negative energy) damage, 1/2 (positive energy) healing| Full (positive energy) healing
Healing (Positive energy)| 1/2 (positive energy) healing, and 1/2 (negative energy) damage| Full (negative energy) damage [/table]

*This refers to any spell that causes a push or pull on a target. In the case of one alignment descriptor, the effect is neutralized. In the case of two alignment descriptors, the effect is reversed (Pulling the same distance it would push, or visa versa)

Malbeneia is a demi-plane of neutrality. A place where light and dark mingle and mix but their parts are still very much present. Cities of white and half-molten brimstone rest upon vast clouds. Beings of both light and dark walk the streets. Celestial demons and devils stand along side fiendish angels. This is the realm of Atmanour.

gurgleflep
2013-05-25, 10:13 PM
Deity stuff.

Planar stuff.

Wow, their own plane? That's quite a bit more than I had anticipated. I like the idea behind their alignments and such, that's rather nice. :smallbiggrin:

Xuldarinar
2013-05-25, 11:07 PM
Wow, their own plane? That's quite a bit more than I had anticipated. I like the idea behind their alignments and such, that's rather nice. :smallbiggrin:

A while back I was toying around with Deities and Demigods, so I came up with the concept. Never got around to giving the deity statistics though. Im glad you like it.

General Patton
2013-05-26, 03:22 AM
Name: Grom Ramyel
Titles: Papa Grom, The Scarred Healer, The Painwalker, The Destiny Giver
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Domain(s): Chaos, Good, Luck, Healing, Repose, Trickery
Portfolio: Hexes, Orphans, Pain, Redemption
Symbol: A scarred hand with a knife cutting across it, framed on the top and sides by dreadlocks.
Favored weapon: Spiked Chain
Divine Rank: 11, Intermediate Deity
Class: Witch (Scarred Witch Doctor archetype)
Plane of Existence: The Great Swamp Village. A minor positive-dominant, strongly good-aligned plane in which healing magic is subject to the enhanced magic trait. This blend of swamp and rainforest terrain is surprisingly pleasant and hospitable. It bears no dangerous fauna, and the flora is likewise non-harmful, though plenty of "enlightening" specimens can be found. The natural wetness and mud never feels uncomfortable and drips off with ease. Lost travelers are never out of sight of the everlasting torches that line the paths and lead the way to hospitality. Whether a solitary carved tree home or an entire village of grass huts, the residents are always willing to share their roof, their food, and their booze. Some of the larger villages have great brew-houses with massive cauldrons of magical ale that confers the benefits of a Heroes' Feast spell, caster level 40. The majority of this brew is reserved for Grom's dear friend Cayden Cailean, but there is still plenty to go around. Wounded beings on this plane have noted a most fantastic blessing take place in this divine realm, known as the The Soothing Touch of Papa Grom. Even before the natural positive energy can heal their wounds, those who have been injured greatly find that a nearby vine will temporarily turn into dreadlocks and reach out to touch them, conferring the effects of a Cure Critical Wounds spell, caster level 40, once per day. What's more, those who are dead and have any of their remains left in this plane will eventually be brought back, as per a Resurrection spell, caster level 40, as soon as Grom can find the time to do so. Grom is quite generous with his healing blessings, but refuses to bring back any evil-hearted individuals without making sure to personally lecture them about redemption.
The Beginning: Grom Ramyel was once a mere half orc dwelling in a swamp hut as he learned the mystical traditions of his family, who took more after the human side of their parentage. One day, returning home after a long bout of experimenting with the more interesting mushrooms, he found his family slain and reanimated as zombies. Fleeing into the wilderness in terror, he eventually succumbed to the mushrooms' full effect, and found himself speaking with the spirits of his ancestors. Faced with a lack of descendants, they had joined together in council and resolved to support the last hope for their dwindling bloodline. After awakening from his drug-induced stupor with new-found arcane knowledge powered by the blessings of his ancestors, he saw no option but to engage the zombies in guerrilla warfare and track down their source. Once he discovered the lair of the necromancer who dared to intrude upon his home, he cut his own flesh horribly and entered the lair, blending in with a pack of zombies. As he shambled toward his target, a new bloodthirsty voice joined the flock of spirits, his thrice great grandfather, the orc warlord Gnawskull. Impressed that a human-blooded weakling could tough out such an exquisite act of self-mutilation, Gnawskull had fought all the way out of the Abyss to see just how tough Grom could be. Just as the spirits tricked the senses of the zombies, so too did they trick the necromancer into believing Grom was one of his own, and once Grom was face to face with his family's killer, he felt Gnawskull's hateful wrath flow into his dreadlocks. His hair became animate and grew to a great length, wrapping around the necromancer's neck and violently crushing the life out of him with ease. With the deed done and his family finally laid to rest, Grom carved a wooden mask to symbolize their spirits and set out on his journey, recording the entire story along the way. His flesh was as parchment, knife and flame were his pen.
The Middle: Grom's adventures were many. He followed the principles of Cayden Cailean, tending to orphans, fighting slavery, drinking heartily, and being equal parts honorable and boisterous. Grom gave so generously to the orphanages, and spent so much time inspiring the little ones to righteously pursue their destiny with his tales of heroism, that they viewed him as a father. So it was that the little children would impatiently ask when Papa Grom would be back with more money and stories about fighting those no-good dirty slavers. They loved him so much that they showed no fear or disgust at the sight of his scarred hide, despite having completely painted the canvas of his body with a knife dozens of times over; they saw only the pure heart within. Everywhere he went he showed great respect for all forms of excellence, whether bakers, blacksmiths, priests, or guards, and spread his belief in the importance of that excellence. In a world where everyone is free to pursue their higher calling, ability and righteousness would combine into transcendent excellence, and it would be as a perfect world of demigods. But dark spirits see fit to interfere and corrupt the hearts of men, suppressing their full potential.
The End: Grom had become one of the most admired healers in the world. He could bestow health upon countless thousands with a touch, every single living thing he encountered in a day, without limit and without expending even an ounce of his essence. He could send the thousands of members of his family to the far corners of the outer planes to retrieve the soul belonging to any flesh Grom wished to live again. Each spirit of his family, dozens of generations even extending back into the most ancient warlike orc history had been freed completely from the pull of the abyss, redeemed by the simple virtues of Grom's teachings. Grom finally sought to follow in the footsteps of Cayden Cailean and complete the Test of the Starstone, so that he could finally reach his full potential as a God and have the power to free the world from the tyranny of dark spirits. Little did he know that the darkest spirit, the first dark spirit to corrupt the world and spawn a million others, the Betrayer Without Name, was following him. It saw what Grom did and it feared everything he stood for. It watched patiently like a snake, waiting for the right moment to strike, when it could send him to his doom, but it saw no opportunity for Grom was too powerful to be at risk in the Test. In its final moment of desperation it saw an even greater opportunity, it would seize control of Grom's body and force him to commit suicide, then steal his body for itself and complete the Test for its own Godhood. Mere feet away from the Starstone, Grom felt the Betrayer Without Name enter his mind and steal his limbs. Its will was immediately clashed against by thousands of spirits united in a moment of singular divine purpose fighting for the destiny of all. Defended by his family, Grom could retain control of only half of his body. His legs carried him towards his goal, while his arms drew his blade seeking to end him. It tried to stab him in the heart, slit his throat, gouge out his eyes, sever the tendons in his legs, disembowel him, but to no avail. His health was beyond that of mortal men, years of taking pain for the sake of others and to toughen his spirit had made his skin like the most invincible armor, had made his heart into an inviolable core of resilience. It had him at his most vulnerable, but he had not a single weakpoint that could be exploited with a mere knife, no matter how much treachery was put behind it. As he marched inexorably forward and claimed his destiny, the Betrayer Without Name was burned apart by his ascension and sent screaming back to the darkness it crawled out from. The first thing Grom did upon entering the upper planes, was have a month long drinking contest with his idol, and boast of his journey; the journey he hoped every other mortal would some day be able to complete.

Yora
2013-05-26, 05:18 AM
Let's see. Converting some of my homebrew deities to the standard format...

Name: Twilight Godess
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Domain: Chaos, Illusion, Trickery
Portfolio: Deception, illusions, mists, mysteries
Favored weapon: dagger
The Twilight Godess is a deity of ambiguity and uncertainty. She is ancient beyond memory and belongs to the primordial deities of chaos and destruction that ruled the world when it was still forming. But unlike most of the old gods, she has not faded from memory and is only remembered by a few mad cultists, but is still worshipped as a minor deity in her own right.
The domain of the Twilight Godess is everything related to uncertainty and deception, including lies and illusions. She is worshipped by many illusonists and thieves, as well as a number of philosophically minded sages.

Name: Night Mistress
Domain: Darkness, Knowledge, Protection, Trickery
Portfolio: Darkness, the night, secrets, sleep, stealth
Favored weapon: dagger
Divine Rank: Greater Deity
Like the twilight godess, the night mistress is ancient beyond mortal memory and one of the oldest entities in existence, possibly even the first deity ever to exist. But as darkness is eternal, she never faded into obscurity and remained an important deity for all the races and civilizations that rose and disappeared again. The domain of the Night Mistress is darkness and the night, and everything associated with it. She is worshipped by all people who do their business during the dark hours, including thieves and spies but also watchmen and miners who seek out her protection when performing their dangerous work inside her domain. Many people favor deities of protection, strength, and light to see them safely through the dark hours, but the Night Mistress is far from the gloomy and uncaring deity she often gets pictured as. While it is usually considered inappropriate to mention her in respectable company, she does have her fair share of worshippers in the common people who take comfort in her presence to watch over their sleep.

gurgleflep
2013-05-27, 02:53 PM
I like the deities that have been made so far, they're all unique :smallbiggrin:

Ashtagon
2013-05-27, 03:16 PM
The Mane Six

Rainbow Dash, goddess of strength, speed, and courage (CG)
Fluttershy, goddess of nature (NG)
Apple Jack, goddess of farming, strength, and community (LG)
Pinkie Pie, goddess of parties, music, and cake (CG)
Twilight Sparkle, goddess of libraries, planning, and magic (LG)
Rarity, goddess of beauty, illusion, and art (NG)

Minor Deities

Trixie, goddess of magic and pride (CN)
Derpy Hooves, goddess of messages and confusion (CN)

Greater Deities

Celestia, goddess of the sun, leadership, and law (LG)
Cadence, goddess of crystals, abjurations, and community (NG)
Nightmare Moon, goddess of the moon and nightmares (CE)
Sombra, god of lost memories, sleep, and sadness (LE)
Chrysalis, goddess of theft, disguise, and shapechanging (CE)

:smallbiggrin:

gurgleflep
2013-05-27, 05:43 PM
The Mane Six

Rainbow Dash, goddess of strength, speed, and courage (CG)
Fluttershy, goddess of nature (NG)
Apple Jack, goddess of farming, strength, and community (LG)
Pinkie Pie, goddess of parties, music, and cake (CG)
Twilight Sparkle, goddess of libraries, planning, and magic (LG)
Rarity, goddess of beauty, illusion, and art (NG)

Minor Deities

Trixie, goddess of magic and pride (CN)
Derpy Hooves, goddess of messages and confusion (CN)

Greater Deities

Celestia, goddess of the sun, leadership, and law (LG)
Cadence, goddess of crystals, abjurations, and community (NG)
Nightmare Moon, goddess of the moon and nightmares (CE)
Sombra, god of lost memories, sleep, and sadness (LE)
Chrysalis, goddess of theft, disguise, and shapechanging (CE)

:smallbiggrin:

On Derpy, I have one thing to say: YOU FORGOT THE MUFFINS!! :smallmad:

Madara
2013-05-27, 05:44 PM
Figured I'd make something for my Goblin prophet(The god is for Eberron, so fill some things in yourself if you need it)

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii583/Brian_Merchant/eb199fed-48ec-42f3-bbf3-50eb72445f46_zpsc3285970.jpg

Name: Ghadrak
Alignment: LN
Domain(s): Charm, Destiny, Fate, Knowledge, Magic, Renewal, Rune, and Time.
Portfolio: Lost Empire, Goblinoids, Forgotten Magic, Recording, History
Symbol: Two Runes, one in Draconic and one in Giant, both saying "History"
Favored weapon: Quarterstaff
Divine Rank: 2
Class: Cleric 20/Evangelist 5/Wizard 10
Plane of Existance:
Description of the deity: Appearing often in ruins as an old Goblin with a gray beard, sometimes as a human with strange tatoos all over his body, Ghadrak was one of many gods during the reign of the Goblinoids, while a minor god at the time, his followers were dedicated to the preservation of knowledge from the lost civilization of the Giants, and when their own civilization was falling apart, they were able to retain memory of their god. Now, he has a few followers, who seek to help preserve the past, so as to protect the future.

LOTRfan
2013-05-27, 10:10 PM
Name: Gnashgrak
Divine Rank: 1
Class Levels: Barbarian 9/Wizard 2
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Domains: Animal, Orc
Portfolio: Alchemy, Boars, Farrow, Intelligence, Orcs, Razortusks
Symbol: Boar's Tusk with a stick figure carved into the side.
Favored Weapon: Scimitar, or Gore attack
Plane of Existence: Material Plane

Gnashgrak is an newly ascended god, still weak from his transition from mortal to divine being. Gnashgrak was chieftain of the Razortusk Orc tribe, a position he achieved through a combination of brute force and an above average (and very savage) intelligence. In his free time, Gnashgrak studied the arts of both arcane magic and alchemy in order to give his tribe an edge in the constant wars that broke out among both other orc tribes and the kingdoms of other humanoid races. Ultimately, his studies led to the creation of the Farrow, a race of anthropomorphic boars specifically engineered to function as shock troops.

With their ranks now bolstered by the first generation of these strange new beings, the Razortusks quickly conquered several neighboring tribes over the course of a year, securing themselves as the dominant political force in the region. The normally disorganized orcs were transformed into a real threat, and for the first time in a long time things were looking good for the favored children of Gruumsh. During this time, Gnashgrak adopted the Farrow as his own children, and accepted them as full members of his new kingdom.

That wasn't enough for him, however. Within the past three months, Gnashgrak has undergone a ritual that has harnessed the latent energy in both his worship by the Farrow and his own status as a cult-hero by his fellow Orcs to become a god-king of his conglomeration of Orc tribes. Gnashgrak now fears that someone will attempt to take his life before he has the change to consolidate his newly granted divine power, and as a result his attacks on the neighboring kingdoms are becoming more frequent as he preemptively strikes at those that he believes are the biggest threat.

gurgleflep
2013-05-27, 10:17 PM
Figured I'd make something for my Goblin prophet(The god is for Eberron, so fill some things in yourself if you need it)

Name: Ghadrak
Alignment: LN
Domain(s): Charm, Destiny, Fate, Knowledge, Magic, Renewal, Rune, and Time.
Portfolio: Lost Empire, Goblinoids, Forgotten Magic, Recording, History
Symbol: Three Runes, one in Draconic, one in Giant, and one in Celestial, all saying "History"
Favored weapon: Quarterstaff
Divine Rank: 2
Class: Cleric 20/Evangelist 5/Wizard 10
Plane of Existance:
Description of the deity: Appearing often in ruins as an old Goblin with a gray beard, sometimes as a human with strange tatoos all over his body, Ghadrak was one of many gods during the reign of the Goblinoids, while a minor god at the time, his followers were dedicated to the preservation of knowledge from the lost civilization of the Giants, and when their own civilization was falling apart, they were able to retain memory of their god. Now, he has a few followers, who seek to help preserve the past, so as to protect the future.

This is a nice take on a goblin deity, opposite to the norm of their race. Have you got pictures of the runes though?

Serpentine
2013-05-28, 03:12 AM
Here's some from my homebrew world:

Inti (based on the Incan God of the Sun)

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs4/PRE/i/2004/251/f/7/INTI_by_el_grimlock.jpg/bmi_orig_img/INTI_by_el_grimlock.jpg
Inti
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/504px-Sol_de_Mayo-Bandera_de_Uruguaysvg.png
Giver of Life, The Smiling Sun
Greater Deity
Primordial Divinity: Father
Symbol: A benign sun face surrounded by long rays.
Home Plane: Elysium
Alignment: Lawful Good
Portfolio: Sun, light, strength, healing, life, protection, rulership.
Worshippers: Bards, rangers, druids, healers, rulers, nobles, guards, Good warriors.
Cleric alignments: LG, NG, LN.
Domains: Good, Healing, Life, Nobility, Protection, Strength, Sun
Favoured weapon: Shields.
Inti is the Handia (South American - Inca) equivalent/counterpart to Pelor, with more emphasis on protection and authority. He is a strong, noble warrior in shining gold armour and his great shield. He is the defender of the weak and a bastion of justice. He is commonly worshipped by farmers who rely on the sun for their livelihoods, and by just kings and the defenders of good.
Dogma
Inti is a stoic but kind god. He teaches that it is the duty of the strong to protect the weak. Just as the burning sun nurtures the delicate seedling until it grows into a strong and sturdy tree, so too should his mighty followers bolster the weak to make them strong enough to stand on their own.
Clergy and Temples
Gold is the colour and material most favoured by the clerics of Inti. Their temples are often heavily decorated with the metal, and are usually wide open to the sunshine. The clerics are usually patient and protective, but have backbones of steel and hearts of diamond. They believe in strength and toughness, and in sharing those with the people without until they have enough of their own. They will defend those in need, but consider just as important teaching them to defend themselves.
Personal Attributes
Cleric/Fighter(or Warblade)/Paladin(or Crusader)
Wields the Vanguard of Inti.

Golden Vanguard of Inti
Golden Vanguard of Inti is a heavy shield made of polished ebony with a shining, benignly smiling sun – the symbol of the god Inti – made of gold on the front, with sharp spikes pointing out from the rays.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/IntiShield.gif

Nonlegacy Game Statistics: +1 Spiked heavy wooden shield; Cost 1,025gp; Weight 12lb.
Omen: Golden Vanguard of Inti always feels very warm to the touch, as though left in the sun. It is a tower shield, but can be wielded as though it is a heavy shield.

History
When the god Inti visits the material plane, he seeks out the Vanguard as his own personal shield.

Legacy Rituals
Two rituals are required to unlock all the abilities of Golden Vanguard of Inti.
Inti Raymi: Organise a festival in Inti’s honour. For three days you must fast, refrain from sexual intercourse, and have no fire lit in your presence. Then you must arrange feasting for the next nine days, all animals slaughtered for meat first consecrated to Inti and sacrificed in his honour. Cost: 1,500gp. Feat Granted: Least Legacy (Golden Vanguard of Inti).
Light a Dark Place: You must assist an oppressed or endangered community by both freeing it from its threat and teach the people or establish something that will assist them in protecting themselves in the future. Cost: 11,500gp. Feat Granted: Lesser Legacy (Golden Vanguard of Inti).

Personal Cost
The wielder must spend at least one hour in direct natural sunlight every day. Once a week, he must meditate in direct natural sunlight for one hour plus one for every 5 levels. These hours do not have to be consecutive (e.g. you do not have to start over if it gets cloudy half-way through).

Wielder Requirements
Golden Vanguard of Inti can be wielded by clerics, paladins, druids, favoured souls and other devout military classes.

Golden Vanguard of Inti Wielder Requirements
Ability to cast 1st-level divine spells
Any nonevil, nonchaotic alignment
Base attack bonus +2

{table]Wielder Level|Abilities
5th|+1 bashing spiked heavy wooden shield (1d8 damage and as +1 weapon when bashing)
6th|Shining Might +2
7th|+2 bashing +1 spiked heavy wooden shield
8th|Luminous Brawn
9th|Shining Might +4
10th|+2 bashing spiked heavy wooden shield
11th|Golden Grandeur
12th|Inti’s Brilliance
13th|+2 bashing brutal surge spiked heavy wooden shield
14th|Shining Might +6
15th|
16th|+3 bashing brutal surge spiked heavy wooden shield[/table]
Legacy Item Abilities
All the following are legacy item abilities of Golden Vanguard of Inti.
Shining Might (Su): At 6th level, you are infused with some of Inti’s power, gaining a +2 enhancement bonus to Strength. This enhancement increases to +4 at level 9 and to +6 at level 14.
Luminous Brawn (Su): At 8th level and higher, you gain a +4 bonus on the opposed Strength check made during a bull rush attempt, and you push your opponent back an additional 5 feet if the attempt is successful.
Golden Grandeur (Sp): From 11th level, you are under the effect of enlarge person. This is constant, and can be suppressed.
Inti’s Brilliance (Sp): Starting at 13th level, the golden sun can emit a beam of light equivalent to a daylight spell at will. Caster level 10th.

Kokopelli (based on a native American God

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/212/a/9/kokopelli_by_tipitai.jpg/bmi_orig_img/kokopelli_by_tipitai.jpg
Kokopelli
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/kokopelli.png http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/lokis_moon_coyote_stickers-p217989670355305121qjcl_400.jpg
The Trickster, Coyote, Huehuecoyotl, The Joker
Greater Deity
Primordial Divinity: Trickster
Symbol: A humpbacked flute-player, a face of many expressions, a smiling coyote head. Symbols vary greatly among different worshippers, depending on the aspects upon which they focus.
Home Plane: Various, especially Chaotically-aligned ones. Unusually active on the Material Plane.
Portfolio: Trickery; Entertainment, music, art, jokes, humour, comedy, performance in general - both good and bad: Only mediocrity is boring; Fertility - especially when undesired: Special protector of its unwanted products, and of orphans, is often involved in designing special fates for them; Luck - good and bad, double-edged, and disguised; Theft and mischief; Thinking around corners, problem-solving, creativity - convoluted and complicated solutions are far more interesting than straight-line logic; Intelligence, wit, cleverness; Coincidence, irony; Justice - preferably fitting, personal and twisted; Ambiguity and confusion - half-breeds, hermaphrodites, individuals of confused or atypical gender, the insane, shape-shifters, polymorphed creatures, and the lost (literally and metaphorically), among others, are under his personal protection... and are his personal playthings; Opposition to mediocrity - if there's anything he can't stand, it's the ordinary; Drugs - especially hallucinogens, often an important part of his worship; Phobias, fetishes and irrationality; Time - especially "early" and "late", and the tricks time can play; Contradiction; Extreme emotions; Tears - of laughter and sadness; Inconvenience; Weather (local only, preferably dramatic, inconvenient and/or inappropriate); Noise, and the absence of it; Crowded, anarchic groups of people - battles, riots, cities; The Butterfly Effect, obscure causality; Double-edged swords; Deception - through both lies and misdirection, and creative application of the truth.
Worshippers: Anyone, midwives, rogues, bards.
Cleric alignments: CE, CN, CG, N
Domains: Chaos, Liberation, Luck, Madness, Transformation, Trickery
Favoured Weapon: Wit. Failing that, improvised weapons.
Kokopelli is possibly closer to his Primordial Divinity than any other god. Worship, description and general nature of the trickster god varies between groups of worshippers.
Dogma
Kokopelli is a mercurial and complex deity, and the beliefs and practices associated with him vary dramatically from place to place, or even between people of the same tribe. Generally, he teaches – sometimes cruelly – that life is unpredictable and capricious, and that it is better to be flexible and take things as they come than to try to plan for everything. He is of the opinion that it is far better to fail spectacularly than to be merely adequate, and encourages his worshippers to be exceptional in everything they do.
Clergy and Temples
The worship of Kokopelli is surprisingly well-regarded in many communities. His festivals are huge events, and many tribes consider him their personal patron or even an ancestor.
Few of Kokopelli’s clergy have that as their primary occupation – many double as midwives or entertainers, and a large number of his Clerics are also Rogues or Bards. He also has few fixed temples – most of his worship is temporally focussed, rather than geographically, especially at celebrations or important events such as a birth. Sometimes a small temporary shrine will pop up, usually nearby some peculiar feature or event, where people will leave small offerings. There are also a few travelling temples, caravans devoted to Kokopelli, that tend to follow local festivals – whether Kokopelli’s or to crash some other god’s. More often individuals will perform their own small rituals when, where and how it seems right to them.
Personal Attributes
Rogue/Bard/Cleric
Usually has a musical instrument at hand.

Asteleben, God of the Darker Side of Evolution

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/292/7/8/92_by_FarukTaskini.jpg/bmi_orig_img/92_by_FarukTaskini.jpg
Asteleben
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/NatureGodSymbol.gif
Thresher, Scourge of Infants, The Ordeal, The Improver of Lines, The Perfector of Species.
Greater Deity
Primordial Divinity: Nature, Death, Violence (in that order)
Symbol: Two sickles attached end-to end.
Home Plane: Laboratory-Reserve in The Grey Waste
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Portfolio: Evolution, natural selection, eugenics, social Darwinism, bigotry, racial anthropology, nature, ecology, predator-prey relationships, life, death, reproduction, survival of the fittest.
Worshippers: Rangers, druids, barbarians, eugenicists, believers in a “master race”, biological scientists and experimenters.
Cleric alignments: NE, LE, CE, TN.
Domains: Animal, Competition, Death, Destruction, Endurance, Life, Plant, Strength, War
Favoured weapon: Sickle.
Asteleben embodies the darker side of nature. He resembles an ageing gardener or farmer wearing practical, well-worn clothes, the sort of man who would pluck weeds and throw them on the compost without a second thought, or who could pick out weak lambs from the flock to be slaughtered. He looks like an ordinary man who is both willing and capable of performing the grittier duties of keeping a healthy flock, except that his “flock” includes all living things.
Dogma
Asteleben teaches that through the death (or failure to reproduce) of individuals the species as a whole is improved. The removal of the weak and undesirable elements strengthens the whole. It is both inevitable and necessary that the fit survive, and the unfit perish. It is the way nature works, and the way it constantly improves itself. As nature does in her forests, so Asteleben’s worshippers must do in their communities.
Clergy and Temples
The few temples of Asteleben that exist have a hierarchy based on merit, determined by, more or less, the ability to take and hold authority. The temples themselves often feature altars for the sacrifice of any imperfect animals or people, and sometimes facilities for experiments in breeding.
Most organised worship is incorporated into a whole society, the religious leaders often literally having the power of life and death over individuals. Such communities usually practice some sort of child testing and condoned infanticide, and imperfect individuals are rarely tolerated – if they are allowed to live or to enter the community, they are never allowed to breed.
Rulers desiring to rule a pure, superior people, more ruthless breeders of animals and plants, and druids with an interest in the evolutionary forces of nature are among Asteleben’s more prominent worshippers. His clergy tend to prefer dark earthy colours, such as dark green, brown or red.
Personal Attributes
Druid/Ranger
Wields two sickles.

gurgleflep
2013-05-28, 04:37 AM
LOTRfan (I just realized you'd made a post, sorry for the delay!) and Serpentine, you both made some great deities :smallsmile:

Xuldarinar
2013-05-28, 06:09 AM
Name: Sol'ana Cea
Alignment(s): NE (CE tendencies) or NG
Domain(s): Corruption, Death, Madness, Pain, Spite
Portfolio: Taint, Tainted Creatures
Symbol: A green flame within a black circle.
Favored weapon: Spiked Chain
Divine Rank: Unknown
Class: Sorcerer
Plane of Existance: Elemental Plane of Taint(1)
Description of the deity: A beautiful young woman with pale decaying skin, eyes that are eerie green flames, and hair the color of bone. She's often depicted wearing old, tattered black robes.

(1)Believed home, if the plane even exists.

Some say she created it, others say she embraced it, but in any case there is one thing that is certain; she is the goddess of taint. Most of her followers take one of the following views. That taint is a curse, created by her, to punish the wicked, that taint is a gift to be embraced by her followers, or that taint has always been and her followers should follower her example and embrace it. Her followers, regardless of alignment, are granted her power. Even followers of hers who embrace the view of her as a good deity are known to wield taint, and by extension wield evil spells.

The power of Sol'ana have long been up for debate, but it is generally held her divine rank is anywhere from 0 to 8. A few, however, believe she is an overgod (Divine rank 21+) that simply allows her power be tapped into through her gift/curse.

If you wish to use the elemental plane of taint, see the following from: The Elements of Shadow and Taint (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284856)

Elemental Plane of Taint

The elemental plane of taint appears as a decaying landscape. The smell of rotting flesh almost always present. If one were to walk through the plane, they would notice the environment would change suddenly. Dense rotting forests can abruptly end, meeting a desert. Very little of the environment, however, is innate to the plane. Instead, any tainted environment has it's reflection in the plane of taint. For instance, if a region of the plane of fire is tainted, there too will be a region in the plane of taint of flame. Where the environment isn't a reflection, the environment tends to be simply a barren wasteland. Tainted environments tend to spread as normal though, forests and planes reaching further than their edges in the material plane. Any creature that can be found in a tainted environment can also be found in this plane.
The elemental plane of taint has the following traits.
- Perpetual Taint. The entire plane is treated as a tainted environment. In addition, any source of taint provides twice the amount of taint.
- Enhanced magic. Spells and spell-like abilities with the evil descriptor are both maximized and enlarged (as if the maximize spell and enlarge Spell had been used on them, but the spells don't require higher-level slots). Spells and spell-like abilities that are already maximized or enlarged are unaffected by this benefit.
- Impeded magic. Spells and spell-like abilities of the good descriptor are impeded.
- Mildly chaos-aligned and mildly evil-aligned

Grimsage Matt
2013-05-28, 10:18 AM
I got two, that are closely linked. Sure, its because the first lost a drunken bet to the second, but eh.

Name: Fullgrim, The Bloodsmith, The Troll-Father, The Devouring Flame, The First Grandmaster of the Drunken Fist.
Alignment: CN
Domain(s): Chaos, Strength, Healing, Creation, Fire
Portfolio: Trolls, Dunken Fists, Bloodmagic, Blood-Iron
Symbol: A Red Hammer with a Beer mug carved into it.
Favored weapon: Warhammer
Class: Barbarian 20/Troll 5/War Troll 7/Mountian Troll 5//Tome Monk 20/Drunken Fist 17.
Plane of Existance: Capones Interdimensional Pub
Description of the deity: Fullgrim is one of the last of the non-evil troll gods. A massive giant the size of a small mountian, he laboured along side many of the gods and elder titians in the early ages of the world, and formed the trolls, one of the oldest forms of life, from the broken flesh and blood of the barenoltoths, and his own blood. But his days of glory have long passed. With the gods of the "civilized" peoples breaking and pushing away the savage elder gods, Fullgrim escaped the fate of a vestige by the eternal trickster drunk, The Capone.

Name: The Capone, The Drunk with the Dice of Fate, The Eternal Drunk, The Great Barfighter, The Only one to beat Chuck Norris in a drinking Contest, The one who Dwells between the choices and moments, The Divine Paradox, The Undivine God, The Impulse, The knower of the I.D. , The Omiscentiant who Knows all and Nothing.
Alignment: None and all.
Domain(s): Madness, Booze (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231434), Trickery, Knowledge, Luck.
Portfolio: Booze, Bar Fights, Taverns/Pubs/Anywhere booze is made/served/drunk, Time, Paradoxes, The Far Realm.
Symbol: A Flagon of Booze on a shield of booze.
Favored weapon: Anything that held booze in the last 24 hours
Divine Rank: Greater Deity(pressumed. Way to active for a over deity), Elder Evil (True Status)
Class: ?
Plane of Existance: The Capones Interdimensional Pub
Description of the deity: The Capone is perhaps the oldest thing there is. At least in places where time matters, passes or exists. While the mightest of the Far Realms count him among their number, that is a vast over simplifcation. Everything about this shadowy figure is hyperbole and tall tale, stories told after at least ten mugs of ale, and yet nothing is known about his motives, other then he loves to drink, laughs at the fate of the sogverin of the howling dark, and amongst the circle of the greatest of the deities of kinowledge, he has a hand in all schemes, all plots, all plans.

He is the primordial impluse, the primal urges of hunger and lust, and the cruel mocking laughter of merciless chance. He has lived all the pasts, is living all the presents, and gazes into all futures.

He is the patron of adventerurs who start in a tavern, collecting favors and shifting the fate of worlds to unkown ends. For the universe is a game, and The Capone has it rigged. But who is his opponet, and what is the end goal he has in mind?

A Goodish Troll and a shadowy mastermind/drunk that plays with the fates of the gods. His orgins lie outside of the records, and he plays loosely, if at all with the rules. Despite that, he is the mortals friend, not the gods:smallwink:

Madara
2013-05-28, 10:49 AM
This is a nice take on a goblin deity, opposite to the norm of their race. Have you got pictures of the runes though?

Nope, I'm not very good with images :smallannoyed:
But, I can try to russle something up :smallsmile:

gurgleflep
2013-05-28, 01:03 PM
*major snip* Drinkin' buddies! :smalltongue:

I like them!
Isn't there a drunken fighting style? Now that I think about it though, it may be a PrC.

Nope, I'm not very good with images :smallannoyed:
But, I can try to russle something up :smallsmile:

Good luck with your search/creation :smallsmile:

Lord Vukodlak
2013-05-28, 03:53 PM
I suppose I'll offer up a few of my homebrew deities I've got a whole pantheon. I'll start with Blackhand who has the most detailed history.
Name: Hiraxus Blackhand
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Domain: Domination, Destruction, War, Evil, and Law
Symbol: A Sword shoved into a cracked alter.
Portfolio: Tyranny, Conquest, War and Hobgoblins
Favored weapon: Longsword
Divine Rank: Greater Deity
Plane of Existence: Known as the Iron Throne, it is a plane of metal, stone and fire dominated by massive fortresses.

History: Having been born mortal Hiraxus is one of the few deities
whose history can be traced to his very beginnings. His human mother Kayla was reputedly a powerful Diviner and planeswalker hailing from the Magocracy city of Gracis. She returned from a trip exploring the outerplanes pregnant in the year -132: 3E[988:2E]. Hiraxus's infernal heritage was evident from the moment of his birth and Kayla was forced to flee the city with him.

The following forty years of his life are shrouded in mystery beyond him living as a mercenary and adventurer. The texts of The Great Sage Augustus state Hiraxus lived as paladin for a time before succumbing to his fiendish heritage but the official church doctrine considers that history blasphemous.

It was in the year -95:3E[1030:2E] the Death Knight Gottmörder slew the demigod Na'Luna using the power of The Godslayer sword. The death knight went on to slay three more demigods before his deicidal campaign was finally ended when forces led by Hiraxus slew him in battle. It was then that Hiraxus offered to destroy the Godslayer sword but in exchange he was to be granted godhood. The gods accepted his offer and thus the blade was vanquished and The God of Tyranny was born.

Over next four centuries Hiraxus slowly amassed divine power but his attempts to move beyond demigod and into the realms of full fledged deity were always thwarted by the efforts of Kalar God of Justice and Garthos God of Slaughter. But in the year 315 of the 3rd Era Hiraxus decided enough was enough. He approached Kalar with a bargain. For three hundred years the continent of Khazadorm and many other parts of the world had been torn by civil war and strife due to the machinations of Garthos after the collapse of the Great Kingdom. He offered Kalar a shard of the godslayer sword, its power though faded could be enough to tip the balance of power and allow The God of Justice to finally put an end to the God of Slaughter.

Kalar was not so foolish as to accept the shard outright and demanded that Hiraxus be the one to use the shard while he fought Garthos head on. During the titanic battle between Kalar and Garthos. Hiraxus stabbed the god of slaughter from behind which weakened him enough for Kalar to finally finish him. The God of Justice reclaimed his severed hand from around Gartho's neck while Hiraxus's left hand became shriveled and black as result of using the shard earning him the name Blackhand.

With the God of Slaughter dead the fuel behind the chaos in Khazadorm and other parts of the world was gone, and Hiraxus's followers moved into to establish his own brand of order and security. The people tired of the centuries of strife surrendered to his will in droves for the promise of safety and security. Within three centuries he'd established himself as a Greater Deity. It was during this time the first tribes of Hobgoblins converted to his church and away from Maglubiyet.

In 735:3E Maglubiyet god of goblins declared war on the church of Blackhand as more and more Hobgoblins converted to Blackhand for the promise of legitimacy in civilized lands. In 776:3E, The Garr Empire establishes the vassal state of Voradoom on a volcanic island in Bleak bay north of Khazadorm's mainland, It is to be the homeland for the nations growing Hobgoblin population. Four years later The state religion of Voradoom is declared to be that of Blackhand and the worship of the old goblin deity is outlawed in Imperial territory.

By 975:3E Hiraxus emerged victorious against Maglybiyet and wrestled the portfolio of Hobgoblins away from their creator.

Dogma:Hiraxus teaches that the world is filled with disorder, chaos, destruction and anarchy and that only tyranny has the might to provide safety and security to the world. He preaches that the ends justify the means and creating the perfect world requires sacrifice. That absolute loyalty to a higher authority is key to maintaining a perfect world. A good leader makes the people fear him, but a great leader makes the people fear going without him even more.

PracticesThe church of Hiraxus celebrate the punishment of betrayers of the Law. They not only support public executions but often turn them into downright festive events.

Grimsage Matt
2013-06-01, 08:07 PM
Name:The Blood Rage, The Killing Impulse, The God Slayer, The Walking Genocide, The Source of the Tarrasque, Molag-Sithi.
Alignment: Rage, primal rage, has no alginment.
Domain(s): Destruction and Savagery
Portfolio: The Infernal Monster Discipline (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176059), Destruction, Bloodshed.
Symbol: Blood spilling from a enemy/Violence being commited
Favored weapon: Natural weapons and/or unarmed strikes
Divine Rank: Baernoloth
Class: Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12460610&postcount=1) 30/Vivacious Rager (http://dndwiki.com/wiki/Vivacious_Rager_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)) 10/Raging Hulk (http://dndwiki.com/wiki/Raging_Hulk_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)) 10//Primordialist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237502) 30(Epic Destiny: The Arisen Eidolon)/Harbinger of Endings (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13461759&postcount=27) 20
Plane of Existance: The Dying Grounds
Description of the deity: Molag-Sithi, a force of destruction like few others. This titan of devesation was used by the law bringers, the primoridal gods, as a weapon against its kin, diverted from its task of keeping the far realms at by trickery. Eternally eneraged, wanting only to kill all things, Molag-Sithi is the great agent of entropy encountered to date. Of the gods, the only one who has been known to deal with it sucessfully, is that little drunkard, The Capone.

Cleric Restrictions; The Only spells his clerics may cast are those from the destruction domain.

Savagery; The Savagery domain does not grant any bonus spells. Instead they may use the Infernal Monster Discipline (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176059) as a warblade of their cleric level as if they spent a feat to learn it.

Tzi
2013-06-01, 08:47 PM
Name: Alma, Terra Teckton, The Wanderer
Alignment: Nuetral Good
Domain(s): Travel, Artifice, Earth, Liberation
Portfolio: Deserts, Roads, beduions and Transmutation magic
Symbol: A Small Purple 8 sided Jewel
Favored weapon: Quarter Staff
Divine Rank: Intermediate
Class: 20 Wizard (Transmutation Focus) / Sand Shaper 10 / Bard 8
Plane of Existence: The Gardens of Alma, a strange plane, consisting mostly of a greater crater like basin with walls extending to high to be climbed. The basin is a vast wilderness of foliage, transmuted stones and odd artwork. Caves littered the area, some leading out into the material plane. Often sandstone caves in deep deserts are entrances to her lush oasis.
Description of the deity: Alma appears as a deeply tan Tiefling woman, with 2 small black horns extending from her head and a prehensile tail. Her hair is long and pale white. Her hands and face are sometimes decorated with henna. She seems to wear the robes and garments of a Bedouin and clutches her wanderers staff by her side. As a mortal it is said she traveled the wastes spinning wondrous items and performing great feats with her magic. She could shape canals with her transmutation spells and turn into great beasts. Often she build great wonders throughout her homeland. To this day she still is said to appear to travelers in the wasteland, to the sick, the lost, often a Bedouins tent will appear and the weary traveler will find hospitality with the Goddess herself. Often she will enter a camp sight as an unassuming person or even a simple animal, a bird, a dog, or cat, or as a simple bard, there to spin stories. Those whom have encountered her in her bardic form have remarked at her propensity towards comedy.

LucarinZer0
2013-06-01, 10:29 PM
I did something in this community. It's my first thing ever, so it's probably mediocre.

Name: Magigem, The Wandering Mind, The Blue Wanderer
Domain(s): Knowledge, Magic, Incarnum, Mind
Portfolio: Learning, Knowledge, Magic, Incarnum, Psionics
Symbol: Blue Sphere
Favored Weapon: Bastard Sword
Divine Rank: Intermediate (14)
Class: Wizard 20/Soulborn 20/Psion 20
Plane of Existence: Limbo
Description of the Deity: A knowledgeable man in his prime. A pale, strong, and hefty man with no hair and a well rounded head. His feet glow a blue-gray, a mystical aura covering his back, a bright blue spark lying by his throat, a silvery blue sword at his hip, a robe failing to conceal it, and a dark blue and black mask resting on the top of his head, are the only true ways to recognize him. He constantly wanders the prime material plane searching for a legendary relic, though no one has been told what it was. Many people have seen him, and only a select few recognize him, and those people are only the most legendary scholars and bards.