PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf IV (In Session)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Alarra
2006-11-29, 09:29 PM
As a new day dawns over the sleepy town of [still under vote]. You all awake to a ruckus in the town square. You come out to find two mutilated corpses, after some consideration you think they might be a llama and Alarra.

It looks like it may have been those wolves you'd heard had been terrorizing the next town over.

Alright...time for a new round of werewolf. The rules are as follows:

Day:
Each day the folk of the village band together to lynch whoever they believe to be a werewolf.
Accusations are in red, like so: *Alarra points at Atreyu the masked llama.
You must vote every other day in order to not be kicked from the game for inactivity. You will be warned via pm if you are on the verge of being kicked out.
Days last for 48 hours.
At the end of the 48 hours, whoever has the most accusations, assuming that person has gotten the votes of more than 25% of the live population, is lynched.
The day may end early, if someone receives accusations from more than 50% of the live population.

Night:
Each night the wolves get to kill a villager. PM this kill to both narrators.
If you have a special role which involves a power, you PM this to both narrators during this time as well.
If you do not use your power during a night, you lose it for that night.
Night lasts 24 hours.

Wolves win when they have lowered the number of villagers to be equal with the wolves.
Villagers win when they have eliminated all the wolves.
Once you die, you are more than happy to haunt the village, but please refrain from sharing information about the game.
Everyone has received a pm and they are each different, so don't try that sneaky cheating stuff from games past.

Narrators:
Alarra
Atreyu, the masked llama

Alive:
DarkLightDragon
Death
Destro Yersul
Evnafets
Flabbicus
Jontom Xire
Raldor
Silkenfist
Tharj Treesmiter

Dead:
Malmagor Andrigal (villager, lynched day 1)
Bookman (villager, killed night 1)
Korith (villager, killed night 1)
Lord Iames (villager, lynched day 2)
Fenir (villager, lynched - inactivity, day 2)
Faulkner Asiniti (villager, killed night 2)
TheChris (villager, killed night 2)
B-Man (werewolf, lover, lynched day 3)
Kantur (villager, lover, suicide day 3)
Lucky (villager, killed night 3)
Raistlin (fool, killed night 3)
The Rabid Walnut (villager, lynched day 4)
GnomeBarbarian (villager, killed night 4)
Tormskull (brown wolf, lynched day 5)
Vael (villager, lynched - inactivity, day 5)
Dispozition (werewolf, killed, night 5)
Deckmaster (werewolf, lynched, day 6)
Cult of the Raven (villager, killed, night 6)
Altharis (villager, lynched day 7)
Weebl (werewolf, killed night 7)
Krusk (villager, lynched day 8)
Ceika (villager, killed night 8)
Lord Fullbladder (werewolf, devil, lynched day 9)
Trog (villger, killed night 9)
El Jaspero (villger, killed night 9)
Eldritch Knight (werewolf, lynched day 10)
Ms Elaneous (seer, killed night 10)
Veecher (villager, lynched day 11)
Sehlrac (villager, lynched day 12)
Moon Called (villager, lynched - inactivity, day 12)
Joosbawx (illusionist, lynched - inactivity, day 12)
Kyrian (villager, killed night 12)

Day Begins. Ends 9pm EST Friday, January 5

Current Vote Tally:

Has Not Voted: 9
Silkenfist
DarkLightDragon
Death
Flabbicus
Jontom Xire
Tharj Treesmiter
Raldor
Destro Yersul
Evnefets

Lucky
2006-11-29, 09:32 PM
Lucky wanders into Town. Hmmm... Looks like I won't be Mayor this time around. Apparently people don't like pink pompoms as much as I thought they did... Suddenly he stumbles across the bodies. OH NOES! Not Llama and Alarra! Who could have done this?!

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 09:35 PM
Ms Elaneous peers down from the top of the town clocktower. She notices the commotion of the villagers below and proceeds to run down the many flights of stairs.

Wha-?! What's happened?

B-Man
2006-11-29, 09:40 PM
B-Man walks into the square, coffee in hand, but doesn't seem to see the bodies.

What's going on- B-Man drops his coffee OH MY HIGHER POWERS!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALARRA AND LLAMA?!

Flabbicus
2006-11-29, 09:41 PM
The knight rides into the square, matted with sweat and caked with dirt nevertheless his duty and honor shine from his soul.

What is the meaning of this gathering? Is it sanctioned, must I invoke the fires of Arbath to disperse all of you and give you a citation for disturbing the peace- Oh, dead people.

He dismounts his horse and pokes at the dead llama with the butt of his sword.

Yup, definitely dead. Looks like another case of the Burgvileburgton strangler.

Dispozition
2006-11-29, 09:43 PM
*Dis walks out of his houes, and walks over to the crowd of people. He hovers a little bit into the air to get a good look at the everyone it looking at. He almost falls out of the air when he sees Alarra's and Llama's corpses*

"Well. Looks like we have wolves...What do we do?"

Flabbicus
2006-11-29, 09:47 PM
Hey hey hey. Hey. Hey.

As the ranking knight around here I think I should be the one who draws conclusions from the dead bodies.

He pokes at the llama with a stick, flipping it over after he's done. Observing the wolf bites, wolf claw marks, and wolf droppings left behind by the corpses he reaches a decision.

It was obviously the work of anarchists. Filthy, mangy, lycanthropic anarchists. And maybe a crazy ninja. But that's anyone's guess.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-11-29, 09:50 PM
A small sandwich shop pops into existence right next to B-Man's coffee shop. Raldor steps out eating a delicious smelling egg, cheese and asparagus sandwich with a red pepper sauce.

As he is savoring his last bite he notices the commotion and the bodies and that bite falls to the ground.

NOOOOO! Not Allarra! Will we never the joys of magically conjured puddings ever again! And I just got done taking that correspondence course on side sandwiches to serve with Butterscotch pudding!

And the Llama too! Nooooo! He was so cute when he would eat sandwiches without any hands and get mustard all over his muzzle. I will avenge you my loyal customers! Somehow.

Raldor sits down just in front of his shop and cries.

Dispozition
2006-11-29, 09:51 PM
"And I'm the ranking angel, no matter what Death says. It's werewolves...No ninja's, just plain ones...And it looks like fair few of them..."

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 09:51 PM
*Ms E turns away from the bodies and towards Flabbicus.* The Burgvilleburgton Strangler? Is he a werewolf or just a normal psychotic murderer?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 09:58 PM
Iames comes out of his house. What the - ? Why am I a random normal person? I miss my nifty powers...

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-11-29, 10:09 PM
El Jaspero pops out of his house. "I heard that someone killed the llama."

He produces a meat cleaver and some skewers. "Who's ready for some KEBAB?!?"

Flabbicus
2006-11-29, 10:11 PM
"And I'm the ranking angel, no matter what Death says. It's werewolves...No ninja's, just plain ones...And it looks like fair few of them..."

Are you sure its not a ninja werewolf?

He turns to Ms. Elaneous.

He's a murderous kitten with psychic powers, he has escaped my grasp so far, but one day... one day soon!

He continues to rant on crazily.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-29, 10:11 PM
Raven leaves her fletching shop, twirling a peacock-feathered arrow in one hand. soon, however, the crowd draws her near. Oh, no. Those poor people. mutilated like that... she turns a deathly pale. My gods, what have you done to them?

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 10:12 PM
Eep! Ms E turns back to the bodies and El J. No way! These people deserve a proper burial. 'Specially since they were my friends. Alarra even gave me cookies since I didn't like pudding, benevolent cookie goddess that she is! And nothing tops playing action figures with the Llama! I'm going to miss them... so back off you kebab-loving, cannibalistic freak! Ms E holds out her gear-staff in what she hopes is a somewhat menacing pose.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 10:12 PM
I've never had llama meat before...

Eldritch Knight
2006-11-29, 10:18 PM
Nor have I. And frankly that idea seems about as appealing as eating freshly roasted snake.

If we have werewolves about, we should remember that they tend to be the people you'd least expect. Thus, we should start investigating the well-to-do, and work our way down to the common people.

What is our mayor going to do about this? And further more, what evidence is there that they can be trusted?

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:18 PM
A wodden hut next to the crime scene appears, and a loud noise is heard as the door opens and Malmagor exits.

Allright, allright, what's all this conmotion? Get off my lawn NOW! you're all gonna ruin my food! Pesky townfolk, always ge-UNHOLY CRAP!

Mal stands in front of the corpes, then blinks a couple times, and lowers his head, as a tear runs through one of his cheeks; he then turns to the rest:

Allright! who was the bloody idiot that murdered the Pudding Lady and my drinking buddy?

Mal extends his arm, as it shapeshifts into a large bear's claw

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-29, 10:20 PM
It seems such a shame to let such people die without proper burial gifts. Raven turns and dashes in and out of her shop, bringing with two finely-crafted swan-arrows. The least I can do for them is to give them each a last gift. she breaks the arrows in half, and tucks the pieces onto the poor dead people. Where I grew up, a broken arrow was a sign of final peace, so I leave these tokens as a sign for them.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 10:20 PM
Allright! who was the bloody idiot that murdered the Pudding Lady and my drinking buddy?

I couldn't tell ya, but I would start eyeing the people who are trying to eat the corpses! Are you with me on this, Malmagor? Ms E motions for him to protect the bodies alongside her.

Kyrian
2006-11-29, 10:23 PM
Llama??! NO!!!! Kyrian runs over to his fallen comrade.

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:24 PM
I couldn't tell ya, but I would start eyeing the people who are trying to eat the corpses! Are you with me on this, Malmagor? Ms E motions for him to protect the bodies alongside her.

Wha-? You're all sick... and i promise that the next one to talk about such thing will have racoons stalking you! you heard me! RACOONS!!

He says, as he swings his shifted arm around

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 10:25 PM
Wha-? You're all sick... and i promise that the next one to talk about such thing will have racoons stalking you! you heard me! RACOONS!!

Was that a "Yes, Ms E, I'll help you protect them until we get them properly buried" or just a random outburst? Ms E appears mildly puzzled.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-29, 10:25 PM
Raven looks up from her position beside the bodies. She nods to Ms. Elaneous. Someone should defend these people until proper graves are dug. I will help, if you wish. she motions to the bow and swords strapped to her back.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-11-29, 10:26 PM
The Strange Old Goblin From Down The Alley steps out into the plaza.

"You've obviously never had snake before. Charming meal, it makes, O Knight."

He seems to ponder a bit.

"But you have a point. We have a new mayor, what's his take on all this? What will he do about it? And why is it so durned drafty out here?"

He pulls his grey scarf down from his neck and scratches his chin.

B-Man
2006-11-29, 10:27 PM
I can assist in the burial of Alarra and Llama. B-Man says, as he is trying to keep himself from crying. You people are sick for trying to eat Llama! For shame!

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:28 PM
Was that a "Yes, Ms E, I'll help you protect them until we get them properly buried" or just a random outburst? Ms E appears mildly puzzled.

Mal looks at ms E
Both...Duh...

Mr. Moon
2006-11-29, 10:29 PM
Moon Called wanders into the area, a dead hare in hand, a bow in the other, and a quiver over her back, aparently newly arrived from her hunting. She glances over to the crowd, shrugs, and pushes her way into it so as to see what's going on. As soon as she see's the body, and her mind connects the corpse to the smilling figure of the llama, a scream rips out of her throat. "Atreyu!" she sobs, falling upon her knees. "Who did this to you?" Tears ran down her face, hardend with rage. "I swear on my fathers bow I will avenge you." She is whispering now, as if the thought was ment only for the llama's ears. The elf obviously doesn't care if the crowd decided to stare at her, all she knows is the rage that is consuming her.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 10:33 PM
Glad to see people are willing to help, not eat. And where, in the name of all that is clockwork, is Destro? Not here when you need him... Perhaps we'll have to dig the grave ourselves this time, however much he seems to love doing it himself. We'll let him bury who or whatever we lynch for these murders! I'll go get a shovel. Ms E scurries into the Clocktower and retrieves a shovel for the burial.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 10:34 PM
Iames looks around, somewhat bewildered. All I said was that I'd never tried it before...

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-29, 10:34 PM
Let me help you with that offers Raven when Ms. E starts to dig

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:35 PM
Allright, all of you, back off. I'm gonna try to find a clue...
Mal features start to look feral, and soon, a Wolverine stands in his place, sniffing around for a trail

2006-11-29, 10:36 PM
"But...but...you're burying a perfectly good and entirely delicious llama? think of the starving gnomes down in...gnomelandia?..."

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-29, 10:38 PM
WEE!!!!!

Fualkner Asiniti comes whizzing out of his bigtop, dressed in his extravagant Ringleader uniform, wearing a tophat upon his head. He flies though the air, landing in the village square.

This is a great day to be alive! The very world screams happiness to my ears. And with the opening performance of the Asiniti Bigtop in only three days, this is truly a marvelous day!

He notices the bodies. Tears well in his eyes, and small rocks around him begin to levitate. He suddenly looks more angry, and the rocks crumble to dust.

As Mayor, I will hunt down the one who did this. They will fall.

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:39 PM
the wolverine growls, showing a couple of thick fangs, and then returns to his sniffing

(Weasel) Gnomes, who cares about gnomes? now get away a little..ugh, you feet smell like puke...have you been drinking?...and this one smells like hippo...

B-Man
2006-11-29, 10:39 PM
B-Man raises an eyebrow at El J.
You sir. Why do you continually want to devour the remains of LLama? He was an honourable member of our village!

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-29, 10:40 PM
"The way El J is acting," says Ms E inbetween shovel-fulls of dirt, "you'd think he was a werewolf. But then again, what werewolf would be as stupid as to reveal his preference for the meat of the deceased? Then again, then again, perhaps a really smart one would know we would think that he couldn't be a werewolf because that would be a really dumb thing for a werewolf to say which would again mean he is a werewolf." Ms E takes a breath and begins to rub her forehead. "Man, that made my head hurt."

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:46 PM
(weasel) Cheese, worms, bird...aja! seems i may be onto something here..

the wolverine scurries away inside of the mob, pushing some people aside with his massive built

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-29, 10:50 PM
Do I hear somthing about Llama Meat? It's fairly good, you sho... Oh. That llama. No, don't eat him. He was a supporter of my election. At least he should have been. No, no llama eating in this village.

Fualkner flings out three of his hands. A quill and ink, a long roll of paper, and a desk fly into his hands. He quickly writes onto the paper.

"Laws of Town."

1. No consumption of llama meat.

Madmal
2006-11-29, 10:52 PM
The wolverine growls again
(Weasel) Now that's a shocker...now, where was i?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:08 PM
Iames watches everything going on.

Madmal
2006-11-29, 11:10 PM
The Wolverine scurries back to his original position, and shapeshifts back to his human for. he immediately grabs his nose

You know...you people seriously need a bath...

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-29, 11:14 PM
Fualkner stands next to Iames. He wispers into his ear.

Psst. Hey. You. Yeah. You. Want a Llama skewer? It's 100% not from the masked llama over there, I swear.

He looks around shiftily, then slowly opens his jacket to reveal sevreal steaming skewers of meat.

You want to know someone who needs a shower? Go sniff El Jaspero over there. His breath smells like llama meat. Which I may remind you all is illegal.

He mutters under his breath and continues to stand idle.

Madmal
2006-11-29, 11:23 PM
Actually, It smelled more like rum and milk...but i suggest you to clean the hippo more often...

As in results, i'm afraid i have bad news: you people blew it. There's so much odors around that i can't find a definite trail on the blood. the crime scene is messed...

Now, if you excuse me, i'll be at my hut, finishing the work i started this dawn,...

Mal turns, and enters his hut, closing the door after him.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:25 PM
Iames looks at Faulkner. Um... I think I'll skip on that, thanks.

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-29, 11:32 PM
Okay, you don't know what you're missing...

Fualkner takes a scroll out of his pocket, and glacning at the sence before him, he makes an annoucement.

This town shall not fall to these... beasts. Now, please excuse me, I must retire. This murdur has fatigued me, and I must retire.

He walks to his tent.

(Goodnight, you guys.)

AmberVael
2006-11-29, 11:42 PM
Vael floats around incorporeally before realizing that he doesn't have powers.
Well that is most unfortunate.
He glances at the two corpses.
Speaking of unfortunate...

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 11:46 PM
Iames goes over to Vael. Hello, Vael. Isn't it awful?

TheChris
2006-11-29, 11:47 PM
TheChris eases himself out of this rocking chair and steps down off his front porch. "Well, it would seem to me that we have a bit of a wolf infestation. Unfortunately, there really is only one way for this to go" *He takes a long draw off his cigar and exhales towards the gallows* "Unfortunately, someone has to start this dirty business...."

*TheChris points at Kyrian

"Let us hope purge these furry bastards before more women are killed"

veecher
2006-11-29, 11:52 PM
what suspicions have you got against kyrian? faulkner strikes me as a poor choice to figureheard this town of ours.

Veecher points at faulkner asiniti.

Dispozition
2006-11-29, 11:52 PM
((*Snicker* at TheChris))

*Dis raises his eyebrows at TheChris' choice, but doesn't say anything*

Bookman
2006-11-29, 11:53 PM
((Guys.....if you aren't contributing to the searching out of wolves don't post......it's rather irritating having to read Town like posts....maybe it's just me.........but I've seen nothing really said about anything in the game except for select options......maybe it's just me. I dunno))

Well I'm thinking it was probably El J with his passion for Llama-kebabs. He thinks that we'd think it'd be ridiculous. Therefore he'd do it.

Points at El J

2006-11-29, 11:55 PM
El J throws up his hands in exasperation. "I'm not talking about eating llama's dead body. That's gross."

He waves the skewers in his hand. "I'm talking about eating delicious llama kebabs for crying out loud!"

He mopes off to his house, which soon emits the sound of sad, hungry banjo music.

veecher
2006-11-29, 11:57 PM
i second that. i just waided through nearly 50 posts before coming to anything pertaining to the game. i dont mind a little flavor text, but please maake sure theres a point to it.

AmberVael
2006-11-30, 12:02 AM
It must have been that crazy god! He is blonde after all! And... that makes him guilty... yeah.
<.< >.>
Points at Kyrian.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-30, 12:04 AM
((Sorry. I'm new to this game))

After much consideration of the available evidence, Iames comes to a decision. It must have been him!

points at Kyrian

Kyrian
2006-11-30, 12:14 AM
Kyrian wishes TheChris knew how to keep RL vendettas out of SMBGs, but apparently that's not possible.

Hey Vael, if you haven't noticed, both you and Iames also lost your powers, as I have. Normal villager, right here. Now, our leader, who apparently hasn't mastered the art of "[size=1]" whispering, he actually seems guilty with this "100% not Llama" kebabs of his.

Kyrian points at faulkner asiniti.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-30, 12:16 AM
Actually, I did notice. I complained about it in my first post in this thread. And I still say it's you.

Kyrian
2006-11-30, 12:17 AM
And you Iames, if you'd pay attention, I told Vael to notice. Not you. Where is this evidence you have Iames?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-30, 12:20 AM
Iames points at the bodies, and then at Kyrian's blond hair. It seems perfectly reasonable to me. After all, last week you turned me into a newt!

Dispozition
2006-11-30, 12:28 AM
"He got better!"

TheChris
2006-11-30, 12:29 AM
"It's true....that hair. You head is in danger of collapsing upon itself. Any normal human man's head would have caved in by now. It's just so....blond"

Kyrian
2006-11-30, 12:29 AM
And if you'd both kindly notice, the last time TheChris was the first to point me out for a lynching....he turned out to be the werewolf.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-30, 12:32 AM
Iames scratches his head. Really? I don't remember that.

Dispozition
2006-11-30, 12:33 AM
What are you talking about Kyrian? This town has never been attacked by werewolves...

((Wrong town...DUH!))

AmberVael
2006-11-30, 12:34 AM
In all likelihood he will not use the same strategy twice. Even if he did, it is too early to really know anything. And plus, that hair...
Vael shakes his head.
I'm sorry, its too incriminating.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-30, 12:39 AM
I agree. Iames crosses his arms.

Eldritch Knight
2006-11-30, 12:43 AM
I agree with bookman. You can do RP posts, but please try to limit it to advancing the game. It can get tedious rather quickly to read through all the redundant RP posts.

Anyway, why did our mayor run into his home and not be present to defend himself against accusation? Furthermore, why is he trying to sleep during the day? Aren't werewolves nocturnal?

TheChris
2006-11-30, 12:44 AM
Good points, EK. Also, I have never once seen him smoke a cigar. And as we all know, wolves are flammable.

Eldritch Knight
2006-11-30, 12:48 AM
It is true. Wolves tend to avoid fire. However, werewolves are not normal wolves, they are generally highly intelligent, and would thus would find ways to attack without being close to the fire. That's the problem, we don't know who they are. They could be anyone. Bookman, Korith, even you, all could be werewolves. We just don't know!

(Not, that was not meant to convey suspicion. I am hopeful that none of you would turn out to be werewolves.)

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-30, 12:53 AM
((Oy! Burial is my job!))
Destro has been digging graves for the past while. It is his job, after all. He does eventually walk over to the town square. Well, I've got graves dug. I think it's a little early to start pointing. Not enough evidence about who's pointed at who already. As of yet Kyrian has done nothing wrong, so I'm going to hold off pointing until later. We shall see what comes.

Trog
2006-11-30, 01:52 AM
((Since, in that other Town, Trog is now Clovis for the forseeable future I guess I'll play him here instead as his old scaly self. :smallamused: ))

A bar appears next to the other buildings of Town. Trog saunters out, a drink in his hand and looks at the assembled crowd. Paying little attention to where he is going he steps, unwittingly, into the freshly dug grave.

GAH! *THUD* What the? Who the heck put this here?! And so fast?! Only a feral sort of creature could have dug a grave that fast. Oh damn Trog spilled his drink.

Trog climbs out then sees the bodies. Well that's... unfortunate. But it does explain the need for the tiger trap here. Or should Trog say werewolf trap. *looks at the grave he just climbed out of. Lights a cigarette*

Yup. Them werewolves. Gotta watch out for them. They could be any one of us Trog tells you. Anyone! *looks around shiftily and notices all kinds of suspicious characters. Many of whom seem to be half animal in one way or another anyways.*

Or it could be the plague. One never knows. *puffs*

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-30, 02:24 AM
*DLD sprints onto the scene, sword drawn. She gazes at the two bodies before her and realises, not for the first time, that her skills as a guard will now be put to the test*

Not this town as well!

"These are definitely signs of an incoming werewolf attack. I strongly suggest that you all prepare whatever you can. Although I, the Captain of the Guard, will do my best to protect this town and its people, I cannot guarantee your safety if I am the only one on the job."

*DLD raises her sword and unfolds her wings*

"Due to circumstances, I would appreciate assistance for the midday patrol. Any volunteers?"

Weebl
2006-11-30, 02:46 AM
Weebl steps out the house and sees Alarra and Llama's bodies strewn on the floor. Oh No! Not Alarra or Llama! Anyone but them! Weebl said looking horrified. Who or what could have done this! Bob comes scampering out the door and sees the bodies. He goes to the llama's body and weeps. He was best friends with the llama.

TheRabidWalnut
2006-11-30, 04:39 AM
TheRabidWalnut turns up, late. Looks like I had a particularly good carouse in the pub last night. The sight of Alarra and Llama's bodies doesnt seem to distress me much, but then I've been dodging pink elephants for most of the night.

Who could have been responsible for this crime?
*TheRabidWalnut points at Fualkner Asiniti
Even if he/She/It/Other is not a werewolf, elected officals must have some form of accountability.

Jontom Xire
2006-11-30, 04:54 AM
Jontom swoops down from the roof of a nearby building where he has been perching, watching all that has been going on.

We think this crime was committed by lycanthropes, and we have one clearly in our midst! Look there and see one who in front of us all has shifted his shape to that of various animals!

Jontom points at Malmagor

However I also find Faulkner Asiniti somewhat suspicious and will be keeping my eye on him.

Jontom turns to Dark Light Dragon. I will happily accompany you on patrol. And may I say what lovely wings you have. Very nice.

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-30, 05:11 AM
*DLD turns to face Jontom*

"Thanks for the compliment. I am glad to not be alone in these times. The patrol starts soon."

*DLD rushes into her house, packs a few things, then rushes out again. Now she leans against the wall of a building and thinks about the werewolf attack*

Jontom Xire
2006-11-30, 05:13 AM
I have just found new evidence that Malmagor is an evil vicious werewolf. I suggest you go here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1617048&postcount=498 and have a look at the evidence yourself before he goes back and eliminates it!

Selrahc
2006-11-30, 05:24 AM
*Standing on a big box Box in the centre of the square a Hippo turns to adress the Crowd that has gathered*

So its all happening again is it? The same mess thats been spreading across the land. I've been with this circus, we've travelled. Everywhere we see ruined villages, fresh dead, and hear the howls of the wolves.

I've talked to some of the survivors. Many details seem to differ across the land... but always one thing is the same. A Dark Robed skeletal figure who they thought they could trust is a wolf! I see we have another of the harbingers here, and we should strike before he can strike first.

*Points at Death*

((Death has been a werewolf every game so far. He might be one again. Lets just string him up and find out))

B-Man
2006-11-30, 06:47 AM
((Guys, we really shouldn't be using OOC evidence to determine wolves. Please use evidence from this thread for your theories.))

B-Man raises his hand to take a drink from his mug, not realising that he dropped it when he discovered the bodies. Upon realising that he no-longer has a mug in his hand, he begins to cry even more.
*sniff* Are there no gods!? I agree with Jontom's theory. Malmagor has already shifted into several different animal forms. That's very suspicious.

* B-Man points at Malmagor.

2006-11-30, 06:53 AM
El Jaspero looks out the window of his house, sipping a large mug of coffee.

So sad. Already fingers are being pointed? A most inauspicious start.

Kantur
2006-11-30, 07:13 AM
Kantur wanders out of his home
What's with the crowd? Burials? Werewolves? Why did I get up this morning? We clearly don't have enough evidence yet, but we need to start somewhere...I say Death, for his name is the most ominous of those here. And the rumours of similar harbingers of doom unnerves me.

*Kantur points at Death*

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-11-30, 07:25 AM
^ ((I was going to invite you to join in for my lumberjack song!))

((Yeah, out of character evidence is bad. One should also not taunt people with it *cough splutter* Alarra *cough splutter*))

*Death comes back humming a song he hopes to turn into a show if he can get enough people in mountie costumes*

Slerahc, I find your ideology to knock me off first is a rather rash thing to do. I know you most likely are innocent, and you can not tell such things this early, but I find your ideas of accusing a lumberjack just because I moonlight as the personification of Death very unneighborly. Reading pride and prejudice is a good idea as well. The burly man who wrote it (one of my lumberjacking friends) went by the pen name Jane Austen.

*Death points at Slerahc

Although, I think you will find Dis that I once served as a arch-angel on the seventh level of heaven until I was promoted, I always think it is good for men to be in the army. You an army boy?

Oh and *Death turns to Joosbawx* I am afraid I have no place to stay the night, you don't mind if I abode in a makeshift bed near your fireplace? I shall pay you in gold if you wish.

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-30, 07:36 AM
*DLD stares around her*

"Well, I'll be doing my patrolling now."

*The patrolling is soon completed. DLD and Jontom find nothing of worth except for clumps of wolf fur throughout the village, but even those are not very helpful*

"This concerns me."

Lucky
2006-11-30, 07:54 AM
I'm with the crowd that says Death should be lynched. He always seems to be a wolf.

*Lucky points at Death

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-30, 07:55 AM
Ms Elaneous sees the exchange between Selrahc and Death. See doesn't like what she see's. That is most suspicious indeed! There was no evidence towards Death being a werewolf at all! Well, let's see how you like unsubstantiated accusations!

*points at Selrahc*

She then notes Lucky's pointing and observation. (Exactly! He's always the wolf. That's why he most likely is not a wolf this time, the narrators can't keep making him a wolf forever!)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-30, 08:17 AM
I must agree with those who have accused malmagor. such a casual use of his 'other form' might foretell how close he is to his wolf self.

*Raven Points at Malmagor*

However, in this first day of the attack, nothing can be certain I shall keep my eye on all of you.

2006-11-30, 08:35 AM
*Death leans on his axe*

Well, if the people in the town are going to go on reasons that break the fourth wall, I don't mind at all. But this here ghost will be singing the lumberjack song for sometime.

I can honestly say that as a wolf, based on my last game, you go for the villagers that are most likely to be killed via prejudice. Someone like llama is more difficult to gain votes in lynch mode.

I for one would maybe see those like lucky and co, or maybe those earlier would be potential targets for wolf since it would be easy to pull ooc reasons into the game and knock of one more obstacle in their road to victory.

Altharis
2006-11-30, 08:53 AM
*A gnome witha crown and sceptre riding a walrus appears*

"I, king of Walrusopia command that you peasants of this fair town move aside and show me what's going on. And where is my good friend, the wandering llama?"

*After seeing the corpses, he looks like he's going to throw up*

"Nooooo! Who could have committed this atrocity!"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-30, 09:01 AM
we don't know, gnome, but we all have our suspicions.

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-30, 09:02 AM
Veecher, I find your ways to be odd. Accusing our mayor, and all you can say is "he's a poor figurehead"? He's only just become mayor, so we haven't seen anything yet. How is it possible to tell that he will be a poor figurehead? You have no proof. I am not yet sure of who's who, but I refuse to let such clumsy behaviour be commonplace.

*DLD points at Veecher*

EDIT: ((All I could come up with for a town name was Happyville...))

Altharis
2006-11-30, 09:08 AM
*looks indignated at the fletcher lady*
"I am no ordinary gnome! I am prince Altharis Calypsus Mannanish Iorex Arastoph the third, of Walrusopia!
*Looks strangely around when he hears about malmagor's shapeshifting*
"You are worried about werewolves, and you let a man who shapeshifts roam free? Folly!"

*Points at Malmagor with a walrus tusk sceptre.

Joosbawx
2006-11-30, 09:49 AM
((Dear gawd, please make it stop!!! That was a lot to pour through just to get down to the game. I"ll third, or whatever I actually am, the suggestion to keep the posts game related. I love roleplay, but all the posts that are just conversational are...well, there are a lot of them, and they're not completely necessary to the game.))

Joosbawx stands at the back of the crowd, watching after taking his time over the two bodies of Llama and Alarra. After Death makes his request, he nods to him.

"You're welcome to make yourself comfortable. There is a spare room, if you'd prefer that to the floor."

As fingers begin to point, Joosbawx watches, flitting his gaze over the crowd as voices rise in anger and volume. Shaking his head, he stands back to observe with arms folded across his chest. As veiwpoints lead to further finger pointing, Joosbawx makes his decision and raises his own finger.

"Thick as thieves, these three are. I find it suspicious they'd gang up together of one accord to back the very first accusation made...and on such dubious criteria. Either they be Masons or Wolves. I, personally, don't appreciate either."

Joosbawx points first at TheChris and secondly to Vael before thirdly *pointing accusingly to Lord Iames Osari.*

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-30, 09:54 AM
((Jontom, you forgot the votes from Altharis and I... and we're the two posts right above your list!))

Tormsskull
2006-11-30, 09:55 AM
T.S. is sitting by reading a book when he suddenly shouts out, "Atreyuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Noticing the crowd gathering, he sets down his copy of The Never Ending Story and notices the bodies. "Oh poor souls. Why? Why do we live in a world such as this? The evil! The tragedy! What did these unfortunate two ever do to deserve this?"

T.S. looks around, listening to the people speak. "I think it is obvious who one of the werewolves is. Anyone who pronounces Iames 'yah-mace' has to be evil."

Tormsskull points at Lord Iames Osari.

((BtW, in case you didn't notice, I'm taking on the role of the overly dramatic bard.))

Jontom Xire
2006-11-30, 10:02 AM
((Jontom, you forgot the votes from Altharis and I... and we're the two posts right above your list!))

Sorry. I forgot to turn the page :P

Kyrian
======
TheChris
Vael
Iames

Faulkner
========
Veecher
Kyrian
TheRabidWalnut

El Jaspero
==========
Bookman

Malmagor
========
Jontom Xire
B-Man
Raven
Altharis

Death
=====
Selrahc
Kantur
Lucky

Selrahc
=======
Death
Ms Elaneous

Veecher
=======
DLD

Iames
=====
Joosbawx
Tormsskull

We need 14 votes for a 33% majority, 21 for a quick lynch.

Eldritch Knight
2006-11-30, 10:40 AM
It is remarkable suspicious that there are a reasonable number of people who haven't voted yet. Is it not possible that the wolves are waiting for us to thin our numbers through paranioa, before striking at us?

EK points at Death

TheRabidWalnut
2006-11-30, 10:48 AM
A masterful double bluff! I hope I'm allowed to change my pointing, because I'm going to. Eldritch Knight's sneakyness trumps even my hatred of cowardly elected officials. Anyone who points after Eldritch is now suspected of slightly more hair than usual, and Eldritch cleverly deflects suspicion by mentioning that.

* TheRabidWalnut points at Eldritch Knight

Of course, as the first pointer after Eldritch, maybe I am the one with the unholy apetite for blood. I'm still trying to remember what happened after I left the pub.

Ow. All that thinking made my head hurt. Where did I put that beer?

(I'm going for the role of town drunk, btw)

2006-11-30, 10:56 AM
It is remarkable suspicious that there are a reasonable number of people who haven't voted yet. Is it not possible that the wolves are waiting for us to thin our numbers through paranioa, before striking at us?

EK points at Death

If that is so, why point at one who has already voted? The only reason is that you are trying to stand up for someone.

Your argument is very contradicting, you think the wolves are waiting for the people to kill each other and yet you cast your vote for one who was voted (if the wolves haven't voted yet by you inferring) villagers, and who (by your logic) has already voted, which is exactly what you think the villager won't.

You can easily see groups already since I must say EK, your argument is very flimsy, and you vote looks more like a vote to save a kin, is it that we have struck wolf gold with Mal?

*Death points to Mal

V She lives?
*Death wonders if the song he had composed would still be worth writing*

Alarra
2006-11-30, 11:01 AM
Oh, I'm already messing up. I'll point out a slight change in the first post, Day still ends on Dec. 1....but that's Friday, not Saturday. So...as I was saying....DAY ENDS FRIDAY, DEC 1, 9PM You may now return to your regularly scheduled lynching.

Kantur
2006-11-30, 11:17 AM
Being honest, I picked Death entirely at random to begin with. But if we have people insisting on silence, those of us without proof should surely be willing to look at logical claims and rationalisation ((to even get the 33%)). We should unite behind a common cause to avoid having the wolves pick us off one by one with no fear of us!

[COLOR=red]*Kantur changes his pointing from Death to Malmagor*

Selrahc
2006-11-30, 11:34 AM
Being honest, I picked Death entirely at random to begin with. But if we have people insisting on silence, those of us without proof should surely be willing to look at logical claims and rationalisation ((to even get the 33%)). We should unite behind a common cause to avoid having the wolves pick us off one by one with no fear of us!

[COLOR=red]*Kantur changes his pointing from Death to Malmagor*

Aye. Thats a fair enough point. My vote was a spurious one based on the OOC observation that Death has been a werewolf every game so far. It has no real proof. Behind it.

If we find ourselves needing a few more for a lynch I shall change my vote.

Its staying for now though(I'm too lazy to go change it:smalltongue:)

Ceika
2006-11-30, 11:39 AM
((Ok, so Ceika doesn't exist in town right now, but I'll play her here.))

Ceika slinks out of a building and observes the scene. The grim nature of the events that unfolded seem to take their toll on her and she pales.

Butchers! Murderers! Animals! DLD, I'll help on your patrol. This kind of atrocity must end! I bet it was HIM!

*She points accusingly at Mal*

She backs away quickly to arm herself with whatever she can.

Weebl
2006-11-30, 11:42 AM
Weebl glares at Mal. So! It was you! I will lynch you now, and when I eventuly die I will hunt down your soul! I can never forgive you for the pain you caused Bob! He yells. He continues to glare and eventuly;
*Weebl points at Mal*

Madmal
2006-11-30, 12:54 PM
Malmagor opens the hut harshly, making it creak, he quickly descends th stairs and directs to the townfolk, in a clear cold anger:

Let us seee..one, two, three...wel, i'm no genious on math, or strategy, but i see 8..people...standing here, pointing their fingers at me just because of my qualities...
many of you know, and knew that i'm a shapeshifter, and also, the responsible for the wellfare of the crops...isn't it a Little unfair and prejudical to inmediately assume my guilt? True, a clever werewolf could just use that as an excuse to incite you to believe what you don't want to believe...But i'm not lucid enough for such a feat....you need to undestand that my agressivenes comes from my training in the ways of understanding nature...and the grief of losing one of best comrades in this town...as for the lady, i always respected her, but i have no mean to present a definite prove that could completely satisfy you....
Shapechangers are distrusted, yes, and because of that, we learn how to protect ourselves against the bane of the society, a society that, ironically, created this outlook of us.... *he nervously grins*

So i'm standing here, as a Druid, Farmer, and Master of many forms, with nothing more that my word and what i found at the crime scene to prove you're all wrong. If Drigiel wants me to be alongside him in oblivion, then i will answer the call...but please, let me try to pay blood for blood, to avenge the ones that fell right here, while i was too much of a fool to not realize their danger...

Mal sits at the stone stairs at his hut, loking at everyone, while fidgeting with a little ceramic box

(edit: and the OCC talk was to get you to post, 'cause i was getting bored of sniffing around and wanted to go to sleep without leaving my character in NPC wolverine mode...)

Deckmaster
2006-11-30, 01:03 PM
Deckmaster walks out of his hut. He is wearing black pants and shoes, a black-and-white striped shirt, suspenders, and a beret. His face is painted white.

That's right, folks. Deckmaster is now a mime.

He pulls himself on an invisible rope over to the scene of the crime and an overexaggerated look of shock comes on his face. He weeps--also exagerratedly--and then looks at the crowd. Then, with a look of exaggerated anger, points at Veecher.

*Deckmaster points at Veecher.

Korith
2006-11-30, 01:05 PM
Korith sets down a dusty tome, with the clear title "Exposing the Children of the Moon: Your guide to hunting Lycanthropes" and walks outside. After checking the wind and tasting a leaf off of a tree, he nods.

Around his neck is chain bearing a Silver Medallion, depicting a wolf wreathed in flames.

"Friends, I knew this day would come. I have many letters from our friends and family in the distant villages, depicting their efforts to fend off the wolves. We have before us a formidable opponent, but we must not give in so easily to our impulses."

"In speaking with our neighbours, I have learned that the public eye is narrowed against the one called Malmagor; however, I am doubtful of his guilt. Though I also grieve alongside you with the loss of our two beloved citizens, it is my belief that the one you seek has already presented himself. A sower if discontent, I look upon you, Jontom Xire, with suspicion - though I do not accuse you so. Rather, it is B-Man who leant credence to your accusation. I believe it is he that we ought to narrow our sights upon."

* Korith accuses B-Man!

Eldritch Knight
2006-11-30, 01:05 PM
Actually, Death, I pointed at you to avoid getting lynched. Since a bandwagon is forming, I'm hopping on it!

EK points at Mal

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-11-30, 01:09 PM
WOW this thread goes SOOO fast.

Tharj walks out of his house and sees the bodies and the chaos, pays his respects to the dead and shakes his head at all the fingerpointing going on.

Then hitches the two oxen to the freshly chopped pine tree and drags it to his workshop where he begins work on new coffins, "were gonna need em" he thinks to himself and wood chips fly through the air and the smell of pine fills the air. (I love that smell)

Ok now for game strategy, clearly the first post will simply be random pointing but in future rounds we need to keep an eye on who has voted for whom and which people seem to be voting in blocks. Thankfully this round we can also see who is voting for villagers or wolves (at least after the fact). Ideally we could get at least two people to independantly collect and publish this data, in the last game that's how I identified three wolves (albeit far too late:( )

Raistlin1040
2006-11-30, 01:15 PM
As Raistlin exits his house it is obvious he has revamped his look. He wears his red hair back in a ponytail and his cloak has been traded in for a leather armor. He looks around at the accused and thinks.

"With lack of substancial evidence either way I believe that Mal could be anything. However due to popular support I must concur that he has done something to arouse suspicion"

Raistlin points at Mal

Madmal
2006-11-30, 01:19 PM
Hmph....a usual tactic: peer presure...the only people immune to this are the misfits...like myself...

Mal looks at Raistlin
don't come to me with that flanboyant(typo?) words, sonny...i have some evidence, 'though i'd really doubt if it'll be enough to keep me away from Drigiel's Esmerald Jungle...

Raistlin1040
2006-11-30, 01:41 PM
(laughs)

"Sonny? I draw that you haven't noticed I'm an elf. I'm over 150 years old. And if you have evidence that points to another of our village, then kindly state it, lest you meet your fate at the gallows tonight"

(I call the role of the wordy elf)

Madmal
2006-11-30, 01:45 PM
(if you call it right now, i'm not forced to edit on correction)

Elf? huh. you should show those ears more often then...sorry for the term then, this new information makes us pretty equal....

State it? i can even show it, unless some werewolf wants to attack me right now....

Mal looks around the reunited, while sniffing

Raistlin1040
2006-11-30, 01:51 PM
(The many characters of Raistlin are usually elves, half-elves, Lawful Good Drow (Don't ask), or human Clerics. For Werewolf games I'll be an elf wizard)

Equal? So if I were human I would be less than you? If you can show your evidence than please show it soon before this unruly band of townspeople decides you'd be better off dead

Madmal
2006-11-30, 01:59 PM
I was talking 'bout age, dolt...and i'll show it when the time is right, just let me clear my mind...

Mal drops his head in meditation, holding firmly the ceramic box

Raistlin1040
2006-11-30, 02:04 PM
Raistlin raises an eyebrow

Dolt? And I thought my brother was rude. I suggest that if you want to live through the night you reveal your information now, as the people seem pretty set against you. But don't take my word for it, I'm just a dolt remember?

Madmal
2006-11-30, 02:11 PM
Mal grins
Elves are sooo easily offended...for you information, Mr. Torquemada...that was the less grave on my insult list...jumping to conclusion will only end in one situation: of sheeps killing their hounds. But i reckon you something: you sure have guts. you're the only one around that has dared to incur a direct conversation...

Raistlin1040
2006-11-30, 02:17 PM
(Mr. Torquemada. Huh?)

I try. However, not taking risks leads to only one thing as well. Wolves eating townspeople. So in an unfortunate circumstance you were chosen to be voted for. You can reverse that twist of fate by revealing what little evidence you may have.

Mr. Moon
2006-11-30, 02:33 PM
Moon Called lets out a cry of anger, and pulls an arrow out of her quiver. Putting it on the bow and pulling the string taught, she points the bow at El J. "How could you!" she screams, tears now freely falling down her face. "He was my freind, and you want to EAT him!? I should kill you right now!"

Madmal
2006-11-30, 02:33 PM
Mal stands
It sure is a little information, but it may help me to repay the blood...at first i was frustrated with myself, for not finding any trace of the smell on the killers, so i locked myself inside to continue my research on crossing vegetables, when i smelled a faint odor, that had evaded me earlier, due to all the blood i got on my armor while sniffing...

I immediately recolected and isolate it, there where all over my armor: hair, two different kind of colors, which leads me to confirm that we have more of one of those psychos...I got out while you all wee not looking, and matches the traces with the bodies: Brown wolf hair around Alarra; and grey hair around the Llamas body...
Malmagor opens the lid of the box, revealing several pieces of hair tied in two groups: a gray one, and a brown one. He then closes the box, holding it firmly

Raistlin1040
2006-11-30, 02:38 PM
Interesting evidence. However as it stands it is likely that if anyone turns werewolf their fur would be different. It doesn't seem that your evidence accuses another, nor does it prove you innocent. Until substancial evidence has been shown I withdraw my vote.

Raistlin withdraws his vote.

veecher
2006-11-30, 02:46 PM
dld, deckmaster, im hurt. did you not read what our mayor is doing? hawking steamy hot chunks of meat to anyone who would buy? and promising that they are 100% not llama ony makes me wonder how guilty his concience is. where did he get that meat, why was he cooking his dinner so early in the day? who would see the bodies and go immediately to bed exhausted? what kind of mayor can make light at the impending doom of his citizenry?

all the signs point to a wolf in ringmasters clothing.

Korith
2006-11-30, 02:48 PM
((Unless I've missed my count, 15 votes have not yet been made - anyone is in striking distance))

Malmagor (9)
------------
Altharis
B-Man
Ceika
Cult of the Raven
Death
Eldritch Knight
Jontom Xire
Kantur
Weebl

Death (3)
------------
Lucky
Malmagor Andrigal
Selrahc

Kyrian (3)
------------

Iames
TheChris
Vael
El Jaspero (2)
------------
Bookman
Moon Called

Faulkner Asinti (2)
------------
Kyrian
Veecher

Lord Iames (2)
------------
Joosbawx
Tormskull

Veecher (2)
------------
DarkLightDragon
Deckmaster

B-Man (1)
------------
Korith

Selrahc (1)
------------
Ms Elaneous

Not Voted: (15)
------------
Destro Yersul
Dispozition
El Jaspero
Evnafets
Faulkner Asiniti
Fenir
Flabbicus
Gnome Barbarian
Krursk
Lord Fullbladder
Raistlin
Raldor
Silkenfist
Tharj Treesmiter
Trog

Altharis
2006-11-30, 03:08 PM
"Oh no! Multiple werewolves, as if we didn't know that already.... get with the news peasant, we have a situation, and you are still lagging behind (to hinder us normals humans) and being wordy and Inconclusive (to hinder our truth-seeking) and you also appear to be racist and brash. Why in my country you'd be dead by now, but noooo somebody puts in fair laws in human towns..." *grumbles*

Weebl
2006-11-30, 03:16 PM
I can see not why you are complaining for you have voted for the most suspicious of them all. All of us are in this, especialy me and Bob. He is a wreck now! I can not see him recovering for years! And this is all the werewolves fault! We must kill, mane, hang decapitate, decaffinate and drown them all!

Flabbicus
2006-11-30, 03:53 PM
As the foremost knight in the area, and using my expert opinion I choose...

He spins around randomly, until stopping suddenly.

Kyrian! He's got a ponytail, a trenchcoat, sunglasses, and an evil grin on his face. If that isn't sufficient evidence I don't know what is.

*Points at Kyrian

2006-11-30, 05:16 PM
"Yes, this is quite a curious predicament we're having. Multiple werewolves, yet no clues. Hmmmmm...." The strange old goblin scratches his chin again as he ponders.

"Well, the only way to flush out a wolf is to kill it. Shall we 'bandwagon', then?"

*The Strange Old Goblin points at Mal*

"Who voted Senior Millipede to office, anyway?"

Selrahc
2006-11-30, 05:22 PM
I'd just like to say I think the 33% thing should be lowered.

To 33% of voters, or to 25% of votes.

Otherwise we aren't going to be able to do a single lynch in the first few days until inactive people are culled. Which totally favours the wolves.

In the intrests of getting a lynch, since any lynch is a good thing for the villagers, I'll change my vote to Malmagor, and try and keep lynches happening until we get to a later stage (One of evidence)

*Points at Malmagor*

Not convinced that hes a wolf. But a chance beats no chance.

Alarra
2006-11-30, 05:40 PM
I'd just like to say I think the 33% thing should be lowered.

To 33% of voters, or to 25% of votes.

Otherwise we aren't going to be able to do a single lynch in the first few days until inactive people are culled. Which totally favours the wolves.

The 33% rule was made so that days such as the one that hung selrahc in the last game do not occur. If at the end of the day someone has a vast majority of the votes, but that does not equal 33%, we'll probably hang them anyway. This is just ensuring that 2 votes won't get you hung.

Also, someone will be hung every day. If you haven't gotten enough votes to hang someone, the day will simply be extended until you do.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-11-30, 05:43 PM
Since we have absolutely no evidence at this point I simply rolled a few dice to see who I was going to vote for this round.

Tharj points at Raistlin

Selrahc
2006-11-30, 05:57 PM
Also, someone will be hung every day. If you haven't gotten enough votes to hang someone, the day will simply be extended until you do.

Well thats fair enough then.:smallsmile:

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-30, 06:52 PM
There, now to use my point as I feel proper. In any event it was horribly callous of El J to mention eating any kind of Llama meat after the death of Atreyu. However it is possible he is not a werewolf, in any event I have no better suspicions, so I want him and his apathy torwards the dead to be silenced. *Ms E points at El J*

TheRabidWalnut
2006-11-30, 07:21 PM
Hmm. Anything I say seems to be ignored. I'm slightly okay with that, but not with Korith ignoring my pointing in his recap. I wasnt even added to the "not voted" section. Its like Korith refuses to believe I exist!

Im pointing at Eldritch Knight because I distrust his reasoning. I might be pointing at Korith soon however...

2006-11-30, 07:45 PM
"Goodness...so many fingers pointed at me, and on so little evidence. Clearly I did not kill the llama, or he would already have been eaten. I'm merely trying to conserve food in these trying times. Tasty, delicious food."

He shrugs and starts playing a tune on his banjo. "But it matters not, the llama is buried and gone to waste. I for one will not go randomly accusing my fellow townsfolk of murder with so litle evidence."

Madmal
2006-11-30, 08:03 PM
Death (3)
------------
Lucky
Malmagor Andrigal
Selrahc

huh? Korith...i haven't voted...

The Valiant Turtle
2006-11-30, 08:13 PM
Raldor sits and thinks for a long while. Then he returns to his sandwich making and comes out with a Pastrami on Rye with olives, which happens to be his favorite thinking sandwich.

The evidence against Mal seems rather minimal actually. It's so difficult to know who it might be now. The closest thing I've seen to a logical argument has come from Joosbawx, so I shall agree with him.

*Raldor points at Lord Iames Osari*

((Do we know if there is any chance of the old /me functionality returning?))

Alarra
2006-11-30, 08:46 PM
I can ask rawhide about it if you'd like.

Okay....here is the official vote tally to this point....

Malmagor -14 votes
Jontom Xire
B-Man
Raven
Death
Kantur
Ceika
Weebl
Eldritch Knight
Lord Fullbladder
Selrahc
Faulkner Asiniti
Krursk
Destro Yersul
Evnafets
Silkinfist

Kyrian - 4 votes
TheChris
Vael
Lord Iames
Flabbicus

El Jaspero - 3 votes
Bookman
Moon Called
Ms. Elaneous

Lord Iames - 4 votes
Joosbawx
Tormskull
Raldor
Altharis

Veecher - 2 votes
DarkLightDragon
Deckmaster

Faulkner Asiniti - 2 votes
Veecher
Kyrian

Vael - 2 votes
Malmagor Andrigal
Gnome Barbarian

Eldritch Knight - 1 vote
Rabid Walnut

B-Man - 1 vote
Korith

Raistlin - 1 vote
Tharj

Death - 1 vote
Lucky

Destro Yersul - 1 vote
Trog

Moon Called - 1 vote
El Jaspero

Tharj-1 vote
Raistlin

Has not yet voted - 12
Dispozition
Fenir

Trog
2006-11-30, 09:28 PM
Trog *points at Destro*

You there! Gravedigger! You seem suspicious to Trog. Always...well you're sorta... you kinda just... you... um... spend too much time lurking. Yeeeeaaaah that's right - lurking! Trog doesn't like it one bit. Trog says we string up this one.

Plus Trog has been drinking too much and has developed a bit of a gut, Trog thinks.

Does this outfit make Trog look fat?

Perhaps as the town's new and improved gravedigger Trog can sculpt his er... abominables.... Or whatever those stomach muscles are called.

*puffs Coffin Nail cigarette*

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-30, 09:41 PM
Ack!

Asiniti flies out of the top of his tent.

You guys actually think I'm a wolf? You elect me, just to burn me down? Anyway, that was synthetic llama. Doesn't count. Anyway, Malmaggor, you have been suspisious. I may have promised protechtion, but I do not harbor criminals.

*Points with all four hands at Mal.

Mr. Moon
2006-11-30, 09:42 PM
Moon Called narrows her eyes and losses the arrow. However, shaking as hard with rage as she was, her arrow misses and flies over his shoulder, landing in the ground a foot behind him. "You filthy, uncaring *******!" She hisses, reaching into her quiver for another arrow.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-30, 09:43 PM
If we wish to eradicate the wolves in our midst, we must all agree on a wolf to eradicate. Please, everyone. The lack of evidence to incriminate any one person is due to lack of any evidence at all. do you all want to die in your beds? We must all act as one in this.

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-30, 09:53 PM
If we wish to eradicate the wolves in our midst, we must all agree on a wolf to eradicate. Please, everyone. The lack of evidence to incriminate any one person is due to lack of any evidence at all. do you all want to die in your beds? We must all act as one in this.
Asiniti lands and stands in front of Raven.
Good sir. I admire your orginization. It appears that this town is in too much turmoil for me to handle. Would you be interested in the position of advisor?

veecher
2006-11-30, 09:54 PM
i concurr whole heartedly. give me better evidence than faulkners double talk and arguable legality issues and ill pont to someone else.

Madmal
2006-11-30, 09:54 PM
Hmmm...and now they ban me as a criminal? hmph, whatever goes to save yourself from the hangman ropes eh, Mayor? very well, you may act as coward sheep as much as you like...i've presented my testimony, and i've shown the only things i can base myself on, if you want to ignore the obvious warnings, go ahead, i don't fear death. I just have one petition: when i'm dead, and you all has realized how wrong you were, please, bury my remains in front of my door, no coffing will be necessary...
Malmagor turns back and enters his hut
I'll be inside, if anything. if you feel distrustful, you can leave a guard with my permission; but i'll be useless, for i'm not a killer, and i won't be getting anywhere now...
Mal enters his hut, but before closing the door he turns again
and if i were you, i'd be pretty wary of That guy...just a warning, one that you'll probably ignore...

*Mal points at Vael and with that, he enters, and closes the door

Flabbicus
2006-11-30, 09:59 PM
We must stop the disorder and chaos that runs rampant, and come on, that guy, points at Kyrian, has stuff that isn't even invented yet, can you get any more chaotic than that?

Krursk
2006-11-30, 10:10 PM
just to get the game moving *Krursk points at Malmagor*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-11-30, 10:38 PM
Asiniti lands and stands in front of Raven.
Good sir. I admire your orginization. It appears that this town is in too much turmoil for me to handle. Would you be interested in the position of advisor?
Umm, I'm not a 'sir'. but sure, I might be willing to take a position as advisor.

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-11-30, 11:08 PM
Umm, I'm not a 'sir'. but sure, I might be willing to take a position as advisor.

(Ooh... Sorry. Really sorry. Totally unintentional.)

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-30, 11:09 PM
Hey, I got no objection to people helping dig graves. Lot of work for just one guy, you know. Anyways, polymorphing into an animal shape is definately somewhat suspicious. I'm not sure it's Mal, but then again it could be. Let's find out, shall we? *Destro points at Mal

2006-11-30, 11:22 PM
El J ducks as an arrow flies past his head.

"Okay, suspicions now aroused."

*El Jaspero points his banjo at Moon_Called*

Eldritch Knight
2006-11-30, 11:31 PM
Mal now has just shy of 33% of the vote. Approximatly 32.6% to be exact.

Korith
2006-12-01, 12:13 AM
Hmm. Anything I say seems to be ignored. I'm slightly okay with that, but not with Korith ignoring my pointing in his recap. I wasnt even added to the "not voted" section. Its like Korith refuses to believe I exist!

Im pointing at Eldritch Knight because I distrust his reasoning. I might be pointing at Korith soon however...

huh? Korith...i haven't voted...

Apologies to the both of you. I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong to avoid it in my future efforts.

evnafets
2006-12-01, 01:47 AM
Well if its inevitable, I'll join the bandwagon.

evnafets points at Malmagor

@^ I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. Finding and tracking every single vote is quite a task. I know I used your work to correct some mistakes in mine ;-)

Joosbawx
2006-12-01, 01:52 AM
Well if its inevitable, I'll join the bandwagon.

evnafets points at Malmagor

"It wasn't inevitable until you put him over the edge...along with the rest of you. I still stand my ground with my previously stated suspicions or Iames, Vael, and TheChris."

Joosbawx keeps his finger firmly extended toward Lord Iames. (not red because it has already been tallied.)

Altharis
2006-12-01, 02:53 AM
(new suggestion: When your post has no OOC info on it, and is just pure acting, please put a "IC" in Blue at the top of your post please! That should help confusion.)
IC

"Olives!!!!! Yumity scrummity olives! I command you as king of the walruses to pretty please with sugar on top give me some olives! I also need a room for myself and a stabling for Freddy my Flatulent Walrus, before it's too late to save you nasal organs!"

(So far Joosbawx has got the best argument, but Malmagor is being a bit too talkative and dismissive, clear signs of a werewolf)

Jontom Xire
2006-12-01, 04:25 AM
IC

Well three should be enough for a patrol, Jontom says turning to Ceika and DarkLightDragon. Let's leave this lot to decide. They know my vote. let's have a quick scout around see if we can find anything incriminating to werewolves. I'll patrol in the sky.

Jontom launches himself into the air, flying above the town, his eyes scanning for any sign of werewolf tracks and also watching all that happens below.

TheRabidWalnut
2006-12-01, 05:27 AM
Apologies to the both of you. I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong to avoid it in my future efforts.

I know what went wrong, you tried to rearrange the votes to your favour, and we called you on it.

That's Wolf behaviour!

TheRabidWalnut is keeping a close eye on Korith... whilst following Eldritch Knight around going "Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!"

Korith
2006-12-01, 07:28 AM
Well, I took a look at my spreadsheet and found the following sources of error:

Missing The Rabid Walnut was a copy/paste error. Since I was sorting the votes by group size manually, I missed one of the one-offs.

As for Malmagor, I believe that was simply an entry error - Death pointed at Malmagor, and I somehow entered the reverse.

I'll be double-checking my records for accuracy now and drop another "unofficial" tally.

[br]

And here it is!

Malmagor Andrigal (15)
--------
Destro Yersul
Evnafets
Faulkner Asiniti
Krursk
Lord Fullbladder
Selrahc
Altharis
B-Man
Ceika
Cult of the Raven
Death
Eldritch Knight
Jontom Xire
Kantur
Weebl

Kyrian (4)
--------
Flabbicus
Iames
TheChris
Vael

Iames (3)
--------
Joosbawx
Raldor
Tormsskull

El Jaspero (3)
----------
Bookman
Moon Called
Ms Elaneous

Faulkner Asiniti (2)
----------
Kyrian
Veecher

Veecher (2)
--------
DarkLightDragon
Deckmaster

B-Man (1)
----------
Korith

Death (1)
----------
Lucky

Destro Yersul (1)
----------
Trog

Eldritch Knight (1)
----------
The Rabid Walnut

Moon Called (1)
--------
El Jaspero

Raistlin (1)
--------
Tharj Treesmiter

Vael (1)
--------
Malmagor Andrigal

Silent (5)
--------
Dispozition
Fenir
Gnome Barbarian
Raistlin
Silkenfist

Selrahc
2006-12-01, 08:07 AM
Ms. Elaneous is pointing at El J not me.

Alarra
2006-12-01, 08:09 AM
Still missed at least one vote there that I noticed. *points out that the official tally on the previous page has been kept up to date with each new vote if you'd rather just look at that one*

Korith
2006-12-01, 08:21 AM
Ms. Elaneous is pointing at El J not me.

Still missed at least one vote there that I noticed. *points out that the official tally on the previous page has been kept up to date with each new vote if you'd rather just look at that one*

Right you are...fixed

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-01, 09:31 AM
Looks at everyone cast votes and shakes his head....

"All this mindless pointing is only going to lead to teh village becoming split.... In my honest opionion I also believe that those who voted for Mal when the ball got rolling are defintly on my list of possible werewolves. For if Mal isn't a werewolf then wolves would vote him so they don't get lynched and if he is a werewolf the rest of the wolves would vote for him just to show that they voted for one of their own... Though i am not sure of anyones innocents at the moment I know I must vote or fall victim to scrutiny..."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Vael

"Maybe before his lynching he has given us a gift of a wolf."

Madmal
2006-12-01, 10:18 AM
"Olives!!!!! Yumity scrummity olives! I command you as king of the walruses to pretty please with sugar on top give me some olives! I also need a room for myself and a stabling for Freddy my Flatulent Walrus, before it's too late to save you nasal organs!"

(So far Joosbawx has got the best argument, but Malmagor is being a bit too talkative and dismissive, clear signs of a werewolf)

Malmagor appears in a window, watching amusely all the fuss on his yard

Clear signs of a sheep-wannabe:over-excitement and talking to their food...but i have to remember that you were one of the first ones to acusse me, walrus...but alas, so late to try to plant any useful thing on this rotten soil...

IC
They know my vote. let's have a quick scout around see if we can find anything incriminating to werewolves. I'll patrol in the sky.

Interesting...Are you going to let this numbed fool one of the most important jobs? if he turns outto be the bannner, i feel really sorry for all of you...since he seems to have such a foolich assuption on werewolves....everyone who had somewhat investigated about them, would know that they can only assume three different forms: human, Hybrid, and animal, besides, they only transforms fully, unlike me....

saying this, he shapeshifts his right arm into a feathery red wing, gets some feathers out of it, and returns it to normal

Just remember to bury me in front of my house after all this confusion has concluded...

He dissapears from sight. into his hut

Altharis
2006-12-01, 10:27 AM
Great a "Let's all feel sorry for me" post. The tribe has voted, and they say that you die. Long accusing posts and typo's aren't going to change that.

(BTW, I LOVE olives, and if you insult me about them again, I'll grind you inot a pulp.)

(No harsh feelings?)

Selrahc
2006-12-01, 10:36 AM
everyone who had somewhat investigated about them, would know that they can only assume three different forms: human, Hybrid, and animal, besides, they only transforms fully, unlike me....

An in depth investigation shows how little we know about the werewolves....

Some seem to shift only on the full moon, in a frenzy of blood. Others are eco warriors fighting for the earth. The tribes of the moon or the frenzied hunters.

The number of forms could be five? Two? Three?

Are they witches who steal the skins of wolves? Demons in human form? The beast in every human?

((There are other sources than DnD rules :smallwink:))

Jontom Xire
2006-12-01, 10:50 AM
OOC

((There are other sources than DnD rules :smallwink:))

And of course, being a superstitious villager I just happen to have a copy of the DnD rulebook available to look all this stuff up in so that I can determine that Malmagor isn't a werewolf!

Get real Malmagor and stop meta-gaming. We all hate the people who, with very little adventuring, their characters are able to identify every monster and know it's weaknesses, because the person playing the character has read the monster manual from cover to cover - several times.

We have victims of werewolves and about all we, as simple villagers, would know is that werewolves are those who hide in human form during the day and shapeshift to the forms of wolves at night. You shape-shifted to a wolverine in front of the entire village. I mean, DUH!

Oh, and Korith, or whoever it was found me suspicious because I suggested Malmagor was a werewolf in the first place, get real please. "Starting dissension" or whatever it was I was accused of? Hardly. I wasn't the first person to point the finger of blame. I wasn't the first to suggest a lynching. And given that at this stage no-one has any evidence iof anything, Malmagor, with his shapeshifting, was so definitely the most obvious target. Frankly I'm surprised I was able to point at him first, that someone else didn't get there first, and I'm surprised it wasn't a landslide 100% vote.

All my character knows, in this game, is that werewolves are lycanthropes and that lycanthropes shapeshift into animal forms. Oh, and posting "werebump" multiple times in the Bumpitty-bump thread implies that your character is definitely lycanthropic, so how you argue he isn't is beyond me.

So much for lying low. This outburst will probably get me eaten early again!

Joosbawx
2006-12-01, 11:47 AM
So much for lying low. This outburst will probably get me eaten early again!

((Perhaps...but more likely you'll be lynched for your belittling tone and know-it-all attitude. Of course, judging from history, even that won't save us for your epic posts about glorious strategies involving ambiguous statements of certainty, posturing, and ego stroking.

Quit talking ooc, please. Keep your quibbles to PM, and just play the game for goodness sake!

If I hear someone say meta-gaming one more time, I'm gonna lose it. All that you can count on in this game is voting records and who is killed when and how. That's it. Period. Any RP that's actually done is for the sole purpose of adding flavor to the game. So just play the game as it was intended, and quit imposing inane rules and infusing faulty logic. Just play, have fun, and enjoy yourselves. Please.))

Madmal
2006-12-01, 12:10 PM
((occ:
well, this is obviously some misunderstanding due to the lack of details we have about the game specifically (like selrahc said about the werewolves), but well, i was just roleplaying, i was definatelyty sure i was going to be the first due to my character's "unfriedly" behavior and the (curious) tradition to automatically jump on the first opportunity it presents. I just wanted to take as much of what i can from the clues i was given...
and besides, who stated we're all low level? :smallconfused:

also, Altharis, i also Love olives, and yes, no harsh feelings, mostly because i didn't thought this as a fight...

and lastly, any typo i made is due to my fast typing, and that English is not my natural tounge (and i like it that way):smallsmile:

As Joosbawx said, this is just a game....))

Korith
2006-12-01, 12:21 PM
Oh, and Korith, or whoever it was found me suspicious because I suggested Malmagor was a werewolf in the first place, get real please. "Starting dissension" or whatever it was I was accused of?

Actually, I accused B-Man of trying to snowball your accusation. If memory serves, I called you an innocent who didn't realize what he was getting himself into.

EDIT: Okay, I looked on you with suspicion in my post...but then, in this stage everyone is looking at everyone with suspicion...save the wolves, and the masons if they exist.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-01, 12:40 PM
So did we ever agree on a plurality margin that gets you lynched? Or will we decide each round?

Korith
2006-12-01, 01:02 PM
The standing margin is 33%, with occasional Narrator intervention when it's "close enough".

Another question - this game will almost undoubtedly push through the last week of December (unless we really mash those wolves quick...), and people will likely be celebrating Christmas or other holidays away from home with no or limited internet access. Will the game pull a "Christmas break" and resume shortly thereafter? Would people want to take such a break? Should we just be a little more lax on the voting limits and autolynching?

Silkenfist
2006-12-01, 01:16 PM
Sorry, but I couldn't post earlier due to time issues. Now that I've finished up reading the history, I'm pointing at Mal as well, because reading through the ton of non-game-essential-posts is a) painful and b) makes it harder for us (the good guys) to find the wolves. So even if he is no wolf, we might benefit from his death.

Oh, yeah...this translates roughly to:

A small wrinkled man steps up to the others, his crutch clutched tightly in terror. With a surprisingly high-pitched voice, he screams

A shapeshifter!! KILL THE BEAST!!

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-01, 01:20 PM
Well I know that I'll have internet throught my vacation, but others may not so I'm ok with a break.

Kantur
2006-12-01, 01:38 PM
((occ:
well, this is obviously some misunderstanding due to the lack of details we have about the game specifically (like selrahc said about the werewolves), but well, i was just roleplaying, i was definatelyty sure i was going to be the first due to my character's "unfriedly" behavior and the (curious) tradition to automatically jump on the first opportunity it presents. I just wanted to take as much of what i can from the clues i was given...
and besides, who stated we're all low level? :smallconfused:

also, Altharis, i also Love olives, and yes, no harsh feelings, mostly because i didn't thought this as a fight...

and lastly, any typo i made is due to my fast typing, and that English is not my natural tounge (and i like it that way):smallsmile:

As Joosbawx said, this is just a game....))

((Let's be honest here, I'd say since the second game, someone's always practically volunteered to be the first victim of the mob since we've got nothing to base it on, so we need a way to create evidence...
Why since the second? Well, I sure as heck didn't make a choice to be the first lynched person in the first game (Hang on, can that be my claim to fame in Werewolf history? :smalltongue: ) We've pretty much always had someone who's been 'odd' to take that first place for us.
I think the tradition of leaping on the first opportunity is that one person's as good as any other right now, so if something looks even too obvious, might as well call that bluff and start building evidence...))

Altharis
2006-12-01, 01:41 PM
OOC:

Good! I'm just a bit nervous about this game, 'cos every game of Werewolf I've played has ended in a big screaming fight. I don't like arguments and I'm mostly non-confrontational, but politicy games like this can bring out the worst in me. So therefore I apologise beforehand if I go too far.

(I doubt it, but you never know)

I adore olives!!! just thinking about them gives me the smiles.

Selrahc
2006-12-01, 01:47 PM
((Let's be honest here, I'd say since the second game, someone's always practically volunteered to be the first victim of the mob since we've got nothing to base it on, so we need a way to create evidence...
Why since the second? Well, I sure as heck didn't make a choice to be the first lynched person in the first game (Hang on, can that be my claim to fame in Werewolf history? :smalltongue: ) We've pretty much always had someone who's been 'odd' to take that first place for us.
I think the tradition of leaping on the first opportunity is that one person's as good as any other right now, so if something looks even too obvious, might as well call that bluff and start building evidence...))

Its also true I believe that not a single one of the "First Lynchees" has been a werewolf.

I don't think this will break that tradition sadly.

Deckmaster
2006-12-01, 02:09 PM
IC:
Deckmaster the mime is currently trapped in a box. Clearly, he has nothing to contribute to the conversation.

OOC:
When's the night start?

Korith
2006-12-01, 02:10 PM
IC:
Deckmaster the mime is currently trapped in a box. Clearly, he has nothing to contribute to the conversation.

OOC:
When's the night start?

IC:
Korith does nothing. That's normal for Deckmaster, right?

OOC:
In a bit under 7 hours from when I'm posting this.

Alarra
2006-12-01, 02:25 PM
I've reopened up the werewolf registration thread if we want to discuss things such as holiday breaks and the like. So that it will not clutter up this thread. We will of course take into account people being gone for vacations.....if they let us know ahead of time....and then they will not be kicked out. Also....

Mod Goddess: Do recall that there is a rule against bringing baggage across threads, be they previous incarnations of the same game. As such, any more cracks about JX's ghostly behavior last game is not allowed. He apologized. Drop it. Or anything else of a similar manner.

Also I will point out that not necessarily all 'flavor text' is simply fluff and flavor text. In this round of werewolf, some of your actions will earn you special information or 'evidence' as you will.

Mr. Moon
2006-12-01, 02:58 PM
OoC: I was just about to bring it up that having an OoC thread would be a good idea. But who needs one when we have Alarra? Thankies!

Also I will point out that not necessarily all 'flavor text' is simply fluff and flavor text. In this round of werewolf, some of your actions will earn you special information or 'evidence' as you will.
I'm not quite sure what this means. Would you please explain?

Alarra
2006-12-01, 03:17 PM
I mean, that certain things you do can get you additional information from the narrators. It won't be game altering, but could help you figure things out a bit more quickly, perhaps. Just saying that you shouldn't necessarily discount evidence offhand as merely flavor text.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-01, 05:32 PM
I mean, that certain things you do can get you additional information from the narrators. It won't be game altering, but could help you figure things out a bit more quickly, perhaps. Just saying that you shouldn't necessarily discount evidence offhand as merely flavor text.

Interesting... The game is afoot, or should I say "the game is apaw!"

Hopefully I will not get eaten or lynched for that lame pun :)

Raistlin1040
2006-12-01, 06:08 PM
Raistlin shrugs and walks to Mal

I'm afraid you are going to die tonight. If it is revealed that you were an incarnation of evil, willing to crunch on the bones of the innocent then I condemn you! May you rot in hell and its sea of fire! However, should upon your death we discover you are in fact, a humble villager then I regret your loss and you won't be forgotten in the eyes of the innocent. If you die as an innocent I will personally create a museum in honor of those that died before they really lived. All I can truly say is that without evidence I can only guess randomly on the nature of our fellows. As such, I accuse Tharj as he accused me. Mal if you are innocent then I'm so sorry you had to be our sacrifice. I have begun designing the museum. Soul of the honorable will be its name. Goodbye Mal. May you rest eternally in the great beyond

(I have officialy cemented my position as wordy elf)

Altharis
2006-12-01, 06:21 PM
*The walrus king ponders*
"Hmm... the tables have turned, and a new situation is brewing... *Retracts Sceptre from Mal and points it at Lord Iames Osari

Trog
2006-12-01, 08:22 PM
((Sooooo did I miss something or has anyone officially died yet? Aside from Alarra and Llama, that is.))

Tormsskull
2006-12-01, 08:29 PM
((No one. I believe we are waiting for the official count to add to at least 33% of the votes.))

Lucky
2006-12-01, 08:35 PM
((I'm pretty sure we're just waiting for 9 o'clock, so... 25 minutes. Assuming it's EST of course.))

Dispozition
2006-12-01, 08:48 PM
((Oh god...The fluff in this thread is killing me...Will you all STOP IT!!!!! This thread, if it only contained proper posts, and no fluff, would be half the size...If it smaller....Damn it!))

Mr. Moon
2006-12-01, 08:51 PM
((Oh god...The fluff in this thread is killing me...Will you all STOP IT!!!!! This thread, if it only contained proper posts, and no fluff, would be half the size...If it smaller....Damn it!))

((You know, you don't have to read most of the "fluff". I enjoy it, actuly.))

veecher
2006-12-01, 08:55 PM
actualy we do have to read the fluff, or else we risk missing clues, accusations or theories.

Dispozition
2006-12-01, 09:00 PM

((I know...But it makes finding the actualy content of this thread impossible...I hardly have patience to read everything in the town, let alone here...))

Mr. Moon
2006-12-01, 09:01 PM
((
actualy we do have to read the fluff, or else we risk missing clues, accusations or theories.

That doesn't qualify as having to read the "fluff". In order to play, all you really have to do is vote for someone. The "fluff" is just for fun. Although if you miss the "fluff", you won't do as well, but you will be able to play.

((I know...But it makes finding the actualy content of this thread impossible...I hardly have patience to read everything in the town, let alone here...))

True. Maybe, in the futer, we can do two versions: One strictly Gaming, and the other with "fluffy" stuff encouraged.))

Dispozition
2006-12-01, 09:11 PM
((Essentially, a hardcore game, and a fiendly game...Makes sense...We'll see...))

evnafets
2006-12-01, 09:17 PM
We can still change who we want to lynch. If we get to 50% votes in favour, we'll string Mal up immediately, but at this point, we can discuss it until sundown.
In fact given the revelation that flavour text can be more than just flavour text, I think I'll go reading back through, and it might end in changing my vote.

Alarra
2006-12-01, 10:15 PM
(Sorry I'm late)

The mob drags the shifty shapeshifter Malmagor to the gallows and strings him up. When you realize your mistake, think of the evidence I brought to you! he cries as the block below him is pushed away and his neck and breath snap with the the jerk of the rope. You wait as the life drains from his body, but he doesn't change. Turns out he was a simple villager after all.

The Night begins.

2006-12-01, 10:37 PM
"An innocent, as always, is the first to fall. 'Tis unfortunate, yet also a fact of life. Farwell, you freakish shapeshifting hippy. May your eyries accept you now, at your journey's end."

Wit htat, the Fullbladder turns slowly away, shaking his head. He plods slowly along to his own little shack, by the road, and locks the door behind him. Soon the sound of a bottle being thrown across the room (empty of course) emanates from the building.

(ooo. Too much 'fluff'? I don't really understand you, but in the country I'm from, we've been sticking in little comments like these at the days end. Good night!)

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-01, 10:59 PM
*DLD mutters to herself*

...Well, that's that. Nothing can be changed, although I do pity him. May your soul be safe, friend.

*She looks at Malmagor, makes a goodbye gesture, then enters her house and goes to sleep*

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-12-01, 11:02 PM
No! I... was wrong.

Asiniti summons a power from deep inside him. He pulls up a huge block of stone. He carves out the body of Malmagor, but leave alot of stone left. This shall be a monument to all that fall to this menace. I am sorry, Malmagor. I truly am.
Asiniti looks to the sky with sad, bleak eyes.

Lucky
2006-12-01, 11:08 PM

((Last game we did have the 3-post rule apply to fluff posts. I wouldn't mind if that was enforced again.))

2006-12-01, 11:10 PM
*Death pays respect and then takes up Joosbawxs offer and heads inside, Death stands alone and Mr Sandman visits him and Death experiences that mortal feeling of sleep*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-01, 11:12 PM
It's all right, mayor. You are not to blame. We all believed he was a werewolf. Raven pats asiniti gently on the back.

Flabbicus
2006-12-01, 11:35 PM
The knight topples over on the floor to fall asleep.

Ceika
2006-12-02, 12:01 AM
Ceika looks over the scene with tears in her eyes, knowing that her word was among those responsible for the death.

We... we should have trusted... If only I'd listened... I'm sorry... Mal...

Her shoulders sag as she heads back to her hut to sleep.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2006-12-02, 12:18 AM
Raven nods also, but more resolutely. I must take my rest. I hope you all have a good night's sleep. she yawns as she heads into her shop.

Alarra
2006-12-02, 12:27 AM
There's been some confusion as to how the wolves send in their kill. Confer with one another and have one person send Llama and I your kill. Thank you.

TheChris
2006-12-02, 12:34 AM
TheChris watches the hanging and then walks back towards his shop. He locks the door and pulls his rocking chair up onto the porch. Lighting a rather long cigar he sits in the chair with a sword next to him. "Welp, let's see if I can stay up all night...."

Alarra
2006-12-02, 12:48 AM
Seeing things in action, we've decided that 33% is a bit high, and for now, you only need to have 25% of the live population's vote to be able to be lynched.

Weebl
2006-12-02, 03:39 AM
Oh no! My emptions took the best of me. I'm so sorry, Mal, so sorry. And with that Weebl walks into his house and locks it several times.

Altharis
2006-12-02, 05:07 AM
*weeps openly*

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaalll! Noooo!
I'm so sorry, you were truly the best of us. Ahhhh, I wish whoever cast Summon Bandwagon had dispelled it!"

*Goes to the stables, curls up with his Walrus, and cries himself to sleep*

Krursk
2006-12-02, 06:52 AM
"Damn. I could've sworn...oh well. Perhaps a casting of Speak with Dead tomorrow can reveal...no, wait, that would probably break the game. And how is he to know who or what is a werewolf after all." Krursk walks to his house, talking to himself and breaking the fourth wall as he goes, but doesn't bother locking the door, knowing the inevitability of the wolves killing him if they wanted to. Oh, that and the fact that he doesn't own a lock.

Selrahc
2006-12-02, 06:54 AM
Time to organize a neighbourhood watch scheme.

All volunteers join up, we'll run surveilance of key individuals.

Gnome Barbarian
2006-12-02, 09:35 AM
As he heads home he takes a look over his back at Altharis... He then closes and locks his door, hoping that the wolves jsut made a quick pass by their town in the night.

Silkenfist
2006-12-02, 09:49 AM
I would be glad to help you in organising a militia to protect ourselves. Also, do not indulge in guilt. The death of Mal was tragic but he surely brought it upon himself. Let's focus on keeping each other safe.

Kantur
2006-12-02, 10:32 AM
Kantur looks sadly at Mal's fate before heading back to his home for the night.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-02, 10:39 AM
Ms E sadly returns to the Clocktower. I didn't think Malmagor had anything to do with it. Poor soul. The sound of a few locks and a bar being thrown closed on the door can be heard.

veecher
2006-12-02, 11:49 AM
neighborhood watch? im up for that. i may as well find a good place to watch the town and some strong coffee to keep me up. i aint afraid of no wolf.

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 11:51 AM
The knight mutters in his sleep and upon hearing of a watch, chimes in,

I'll join, ever team needs a paladin.

Selrahc
2006-12-02, 11:55 AM
4 people? OK, lets split in to two teams of two. One team run general surveillance over a different house every night. The other team do a patrol of the village.

Maybe we'll at least get a glimpse of these furry devils.:roy:

Any ideas which house we should put under surveillance tonight?

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 12:07 PM
( I doubt this will give us any real powers. )

Let's watch uh... Faulkner's, he is the mayor and the most likely to be killed.

veecher
2006-12-02, 12:15 PM
that actualy sounds like a good idea. i dont trust that guy at all.

Selrahc
2006-12-02, 12:17 PM
( I doubt this will give us any real powers. )

Let's watch uh... Faulkner's, he is the mayor and the most likely to be killed.

((Yeah. I'm under no delusions there.))

Good enough for me. Okay Militiamen, we watch the mayors tonight.

Veecher, Flabbicus, you keep watch on the mayor.

Silkenfist? You're with me. We'll keep an eye on the rest of the town.

And um... if wolves come, try not to bleed all over everything.

Anyone else wishing to help can join the patrol.

Silkenfist
2006-12-02, 12:37 PM
Silkenfist? You're with me. We'll keep an eye on the rest of the town.

Our fates are now intertwined!

(Sorry...couldn't resist)

Deckmaster
2006-12-02, 01:06 PM
Deckmaster the mime goes to sleep, although anyone watching him would think he was shamming, as his snoring is exaggerated.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-02, 02:55 PM
You hear the voice of Ms Elaneous ring out from the clocktower. 12 o' clock and all is (or appears to be) weh-ell! After a moment or two of silence Ms E calls down to the Neighborhood Watch, I'll be keeping an eye out up here, m'kay?

Mr. Moon
2006-12-02, 04:24 PM
Moon Called kneels down by Atreyu's grave, the tears in her eyes slowely comeing to a halt. How long ago had she promised that she would let no harm come to him? How long has it been since she promised to protect him. "I'm sorry, Atreyu." She whispers, "I was wrong. But I will avenge you. I swore I will avenge you. This promise will be kept." Shooting one last, distrustful glance at El J, she sighs and returns to her shack in the woods, were she would skin her catch, cook and eat it.

2006-12-02, 04:35 PM
El Jaspero sits on his porch, playing a mournful tune on his banjo. "I warned them, but they wouldn't listen. Flinging accusations randomly about will only make the werewolves stronger and us innocent, harmless villagers weaker."

He casts his eye on those guilty of slaying poor Malmagor as they pass by.

Alarra
2006-12-02, 09:22 PM
As the morning dawns, you head to the town square, hoping not to find any dead bodies. Since you were watching the square all night, you're unsurprised that there aren't any lying there.

You look around and take a head count, but notice that two of your ranks are missing. You set off in two separate teams to investigate their homes and make sure that nothing happened.

The first team heads into Bookman's house and finds him still in bed, his body a bloody, mangled mess. A blood smeared bib is tossed casually over his face and a message is scrawled in blood upon the floor.
Llama meat tastes better... I wish that I had a skewer for that last llama I had...

The second team turns to Korith's house. They find the mutilated corpse piled on the floor. A silver amulet lies crushed and unused just out of reach of his hand.

Day Begins

B-Man
2006-12-02, 09:50 PM
B-Man drops his coffee again.
Not Bookman and Korith! NO!!!
B-Man drops his head in a silent prayer.

Mr. Moon
2006-12-02, 10:07 PM
Moon Called narrows her eyes at the message written in blood. This was... interesting. "Where's El Jaraspo?" she growls.

Dispozition
2006-12-02, 10:16 PM
*Dis, being in the second search paty, looks around Koriths house for more details. He spies the amulet on the ground. He picks it up and goes outside and reveals the peices to everyone*

Attention all! Does anyone know what this may be?

*Dis holds up the amulet*

I found it near Korith's corpse, crushed...It may have been a protection device that a fraction in the town use against the wolves! Done anyone know anything about this? We could drive out the wolves if we knew how to defeat them beside lynching ourselves!

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 10:42 PM
I guess our protection of Faulkner drove them away. We won't be so lucky next time.

He heads to the square, and upon examining the bodies says,

Amulet amulet amulet... Who would have an amulet?

evnafets
2006-12-02, 10:58 PM
If its meant to be a protection device against wolves, it didn't do its job very well now did it? Two deaths in one night by the wolves? That doesn't go with the stories that my Grandmother told to me as a little boy. Always the werewolves consumed only one victim per night. They live as much on the terror they create as the flesh of innocents.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-02, 11:05 PM
So we now have one set of voting record as evidence, sadly this still isn't much but its about all we have. We do need to be carefull about the notes left by the wolves, in the last game the wolves left messages to implicate other villagers. Since clearly they aren't going to leave a message of "Hi I (insert name) am a wolf and have eaten your villager"

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 11:07 PM
Whoever killed Bookman said they wanted to bring skewers, which hints towards El Jaspero or our beloved Mayor.

Kyrian
2006-12-02, 11:10 PM
But that would just be too obvious, wouldn't it?

Flabbicus
2006-12-02, 11:11 PM
But that would just be too obvious, wouldn't it?

What if he's trying to trick us by being to obvious? Logic could go both ways. Oh right, I'm supposed to be crazy. Lima Beans Dance the Tango!

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-12-02, 11:13 PM
Asiniti is still curled up next to the statue when he hears the screams. He hears the news and recoils in shock.

You guys watched over me? I'm touched. But your duty is to defend yourselves. Do not waste your strength on me. It is my duty to serve you. I will join the watch, though.

Asiniti carves the figures of Korith and Bookman into the rock with his telekinese. Then he goes and investigates Bookman's house.

This message... it is surely cannot be the truth. This is a planted lie. No werewolf would be this stupid... Definetly not El Jaspero...

He leaves the house to ponder.

Korith
2006-12-02, 11:25 PM
The Ghost of Korith materializes in the graveyard.

"Ouch" it says.

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-12-02, 11:28 PM
Korith? Is that you? Oh my. Well, how do you like the statue?

He gestures at the statue, waiting for a reply.

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-02, 11:52 PM
*DLD looks at the amulet being held by Dispozition, but stays silent as she tries to work out the purpose of it. Soon, she speaks, but about something different*

Yes, you do seem crazy, Flabbicus. Too crazy for my liking. I need some time to work things out.

*DLD goes to a bench and sits down to think*

Dispozition
2006-12-03, 12:27 AM
((@Korith: Bad ghost! Stay dead! Please? Unless it has something to do with the amulet...In which case I'm all ears...))

*Dis looks at DLD and raises an eyebrow*

Any ideas on the amulet? You seemed to be thinking quite hard about it...

Krursk
2006-12-03, 12:30 AM
Krursk tries casting speak with dead. Assuming that doesn't work he goes back to bed and waits to be awoken by the sound of accusations flying through the air

DarkLightDragon
2006-12-03, 12:35 AM
Um... I'm not sure EXACTLY what it does. If it's a protective device, which it seems to be, it's either a weak one or not focused on werewolves. But it's entirely possible that the amulet could've been used as a way of contact. Two villagers killed in one night. We could look for more similar items and see if they have a connection...

Dispozition
2006-12-03, 12:36 AM
*Dis nods his head*

Sounds like a good idea. I'll go check out bookmans house then.

*Dis walks off to Bookmans house*

2006-12-03, 01:13 AM
El Jaspero stands in the door of Bookman's house, playing a sad tune on his banjo. "Poor little doggy. I liked his stories."

He stops playing and slings the banjo over his shoulder. "But you can't seriously think this is my doing? Take a look; the handwriting is far too legible. Besides...isn't it obvious that I didn't kill the llama?" He turns to Moon_Called. "No offense intended, but had it been me that killed the llama would I have left all that delicious meat to spoil? Clearly not. These wolves are clever indeed, but don't fall for these cheap tricks."

Mr. Moon
2006-12-03, 01:43 AM
"Isn't that what a werewolf would say after making a foolish mistake?" It is clear from her tone of voice that she had spent much time thinking last night. She reaches out with one hand to close Bookman's eyes, and stands. "But I have to admit, you are right. I'm sorry I was so... hasty. I should have thought it out." She averts her gaze from El Jaspero's, and her voice drops to little more then a whisper. "I, of all people, should know better then to judge."

TheChris
2006-12-03, 02:06 AM
TheChris jerks awake on his front porch, "Whawiththewhonow!?" Clearing the sleep from his eyes he stands up. "More death and amulets you say....man I wish I had something like that....either really...."

Silkenfist
2006-12-03, 05:14 AM
Silkenfist, still a bit sleepy from the night on the watch, walks up to the mutilated corpse of Korith. He sits down and ponders the facts before finally speaking up:

"Well...there are two possibilities concerning the information we are given here:

Firstly they could be created by higher powers of divine Llamahood. In that case, they might actually point to the real traitors.
Second option, the gruesome murderers could have created this evidence willingly in order to send us astray.

As we all know, in the cosmic plan one life means nothing. If we have evidence that points to a certain individual, we should proactively put them to a merciful death. Should they be unconcious, we know that the hand, creating the evidence, is cruel and not to be trusted. It shall be a hard sacrifice but the possibility of learning more about our pursuers is worth even one of our lives.

Which leaves the question: Is there any one of us, who is incriminated by the evidence?"

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-03, 05:22 AM
Destro begins diggin another two graves. Why did they kill tow? It doesn't make sense. The skewer comment points to El J, but that's far too stupid a mistake. And a wolf wouldn't leave a direct clue like that wnyways, unless it was meant to be reverse psychology. Also rules out anyone who owns a sword. A sword would make a decent sized skewer. I'm going to have to wait and see what else comes up.

Silkenfist
2006-12-03, 05:33 AM
Helping the burial by crudely enbalming the remains of the two unfortunate victims, the Monk tries to strike up a conversation with Destro:

"So the evidence would point to El J. If he really was a murderer, it would be unlikely that he possessed the brazenness to leave such obvious a remark. But it is my hypothesis that not the will of the beast but some higher Llama-like powers controlled the hand of the writer. It is a slim possibility that I would like to rule out right now. If El J proves to be innocent, we can discard all further evidence with certainity."