Dmitri Mavis

Dmitri Mavis (Legacy of Fire) LVL 1
Male Human Fighter (Unbreakable) 1
LE Medium Humanoid (human)
Init +1; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +1 Dex)
hp 16 (1d10+6)
Fort +5 (+4 vs. hot or cold environments and to resist damage from suffocation), Ref +1, Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 20 ft.
Melee Scythe +2 (2d4+1/x4) and
Unarmed strike +2 (1d3+1/x2)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 12, Con 17, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 16
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 13
Feats Diehard, Endurance, Persuasive, Toughness +3
Traits Ease of Faith, Missionary (Knowledge [religion])
Skills Acrobatics -3 (-7 jump), Bluff +5, Climb -3, Diplomacy +12, Escape Artist -3, Fly -3, Intimidate +9, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (religion) +7, Ride -3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth -3, Swim -3 (+1 to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion)
Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal
SQ silver tongued
Other Gear Breastplate, Scythe, Fighter's kit, 9 GP
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Diehard You are stable and can choose how to act when at negative Hp.
Endurance +4 to a variety of skill checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Silver Tongued You can shift a creature's attitude by three steps with Diplomacy.

Okay, so, here's what I'm looking at. This is my level 1 character for Legacy of Fire, the campaign centered on genies, as far as I can tell. For whatever reason, the DM has given me permission to play a Evil-aligned Anti Paladin that's been allowed to be Lawful Evil.

A quick touch on Dmitri's habits include female subserviance and male subjugation, as well as, when left to his own devices, mass displays of debauchery to a deity that preaches in favor of bloodletting and private pleasures.

At the moment, a Chaotic neutral Drow that's playing particularly hard to get has him under her heel starting out. I'm smoothing her over though, but that's just icing on the cake.

Will this character be able to make a wonderful front-line Antipaladin, I guess, is what I'm asking, and if he is, what would you suggest I get as far as feats are concerned? I'm going with a "Hard to Kill and Hard to say no to." kind of visage. What do you guys think?

Frosty
2013-05-27, 01:12 AM
1) You're thinking of multiclassing into Anti-paladin right?
2) Why are you currently a Fighter with 12 Str and 12 Dex? I suppose the 16 Charisma helps with the Anti-paladin part, but with a 12 on both of your potential offensive stats, you're not going make a good front-line anything.
3) The reason the drow has you under her heel is probably because she's beating you in Strength Checks currently. :smalltongue:

Duboris
2013-05-27, 01:23 AM
When I made Dmitri, I kind of had the visage of a charismatic, lithe, tall man that enjoyed the subtleties of blood more than anything. He's not the best at killing things flat out, but he can last plenty of time and acts as a well enough tank/face outside of and inside of combat.

That being said, I plan on pumping his charisma and con. While I'm kind of liking the paladin idea, I was hoping to make him much more of a deity lover, than anything, but I figure I could just as easily go the sorcerer route.

Unfortunately for that, it clashes with his "I'm going to wade into combat and make carnage angels when the fights over" personality.

I can't really find a class that makes that significantly easier to do, however. That being said, I can just as easily grab magical equipment to boost the strength score, or rather, the con.

Anti-Paladin seemed the best route, with what I've got that coincided with his setup, despite being a bit strange and hardly optimized.

A better answer for the dexterity question is I'm going for full plate in the future.